Friday, April 5, 2024

Whispers in the walls part 3

 Whispers in the walls

Part 3

While I knew this might not be a traditionally acceptable kink, I felt that if you close your eyes and imagine my sexy ballerina in a short leg cast, on her crutches walking towards you, you would....

As the days went on, and I saw Diana slowly healing from her broken ankle, my obsession with her cast increased. My sexual attraction to her was obvious and over the years I had accepted it as a unique type of attraction that I didn't need to share with others or shared with very few people.

My sexual fetish, my obsession started to shift, I began to feel a growing urge physically that I had expressed in stories some years ago under a persona called Brigitte Wallin. The voyeurism I had previously practised was no longer totally satisfying my sexual and fetish needs. I wanted more than simply observing the beauty of a man or a woman in a cast or leg brace or on crutches. I wanted to take action, to play some sort of part in their injuries.

I wondered if my desires were something that you should explore or totally suppress. Some would say I was saved by the bell, but the reality was that Monitor 7 saved me. Beautiful Miss Ally.

"Monitors, full wall on M7"

What a sight she was, my beautiful virtual lover named Ally. Her long leg brace commanded most of my attention and the image of her crippled leg aroused me. I decided to focus on observing her. I shifted my focus from Diana for now, knowing I would return to her story soon. I still had one monitor on Jake, oh yes Jake or Jackie with her lovely long leg pleading to be broken for so many years... but that was for later.

I first met Ally on Wattpad, she commented on my stories and we became friends with some benefits. She was a beautiful and caring woman that navigated her life with a permanent leg brace on her crippled leg. Observing her routines, I became entangled in the complexities and total beauty of her world.

Ally's leg brace was modern and stylish. Moulded from a cast applied to her leg It was a hard plastic device that fit snugly around her leg and foot, secured in place by Velcro straps. Two metal uprights extended from around her ankle, running the full length of her leg, with drop locks on both sides of her knee, ensuring her leg remained locked straight when she walked.

As I waited for Ally's arrival, I turned my attention to the monitors displaying live feeds from Diana's and Jake/Jackie's units. On Diana's monitor, I observed her gracefully moving about her unit on her crutches, her right leg in her cast. Despite her injury, she insisted on training her upper body for strength. The contrast between her delicate and strong movements and the cast protecting her broken ankle was a very attractive sight.

Moving to monitor 302, Jake/Jackie's monitor, I was greeted by a scene that caught me by surprise. Jackie was elegantly sliding on a pair of black pantyhose, the smooth fabric accentuating the contours of her strong legs. Her movements were graceful and confident. I wasn't sure how far her transgender transition was but I couldn't wait to explore her untold stories and other fetishes of his that were becoming hers.

I patiently awaited Ally's arrival, curious to witness her transition from the virtual world of comments on Wattpad to the physical reality of my penthouse.

To the sound of footsteps, I turned my attention to the monitors, eager to catch a glimpse of her as she made her way up to my penthouse. The cameras positioned strategically throughout the building captured her every step, offering me a voyeuristic glimpse of her beautiful limping, swinging her long and lock leg brace in an arc until it was lined up with her healthy leg, over and over.

As she entered my penthouse she stopped dead in her tracks leaning on her cane smiling, her gaze immediately fell upon my wall of monitors, each screen displaying a different perspective of the building. The curiosity in her eyes scared me at first but then she mirrored my own as she took in the technological AI controlled wall of monitors before her.

"Welcome, Ally," I greeted her with a warm smile, gesturing towards the monitors. "I'm glad you could make it. Please, have a seat."

Ally settled into the comfortable chair, her movements somewhat constrained by her sexy crippled leg, the locked brace and the cane she used for support. I couldn't help but marvel at the slight struggle and the challenges she faced daily.

"This is incredible," she remarked, her voice filled with awe as she unlocked her knee loudly and bent her leg carefully. "I never imagined such advanced surveillance technology in this older building."

I nodded, a hint of pride in my tone. "It's one of the many upgrades I've implemented in the building. It allows me to... well... ensure the safety and well-being of all my tenants."

Ally smiled and shared snippets of her life and experiences navigating the world with a leg brace and cane. Her life was so intriguing and interesting to me...even if we had already shared all these before, but in writing.

"I've always been fascinated by technology and how it can enhance our lives," Ally admitted, her eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. "But being here, seeing it in action" She grabbed her cane and stood locking her knee. "It's truly remarkable Sharon but it could be used for so much more. Are you using this to spy on me and others?"

Ally leaned close to me, her gaze fixed on mine, her hard brace against my leg. In that moment our eyes connected and I could feel the sexual attraction between us. I could feel the heat of her minty breath on my face, and I knew this was the moment to make a move. Slowly, I leaned in closer until our lips touched gently, and suddenly we were both entangled in a passionate kiss.

Ally's available hand slowly traced my face, her fingers rubbing my cheeks. Then she caressed my breast and hard nipple, rubbing over and over, pinching. I opened my eyes and looked into her eyes, taking in the moment and the intensity of her touch. Then, she pulled away slightly, still looking into my eyes.

She smiled, "After reading all your stories, I have two requests..." she whispered, her voice raspy and oh so sensual.

She saw me smile, and her own smile widened even more. She leaned in closer to me, and her long braced leg slid between my legs... up my legs.

"So, are you up for a very sensual and erotic Dare Sharon?" she whispered, her eyes full of sexual desire.

"Ohhh yessss" I took a hold of her crippled leg between my legs and literally rubbed against it. Since she was taller than me the effect was amazing on my vagina. She smiled but continued...

"I want to role-play the car dealership scene from David Cronenberg, Crash in a local BMW dealership, and I also want you to wear a short leg cast and use crutches when we go to the dealership. Can you do that for me? Can you do that for us?"

I could feel her desire growing and spreading through my own body. "Of course I can." I replied, my own voice laced with desire as well.

"I'm up for the Dare. It'll be fun to role-play that scene, and to be on crutches in a cast wow. I'll do anything you want."

"Anything I want?" She asked...

Whispers in the walls
Part 4 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment