Friday, April 19, 2024

Whispers in the walls conclusion

 Whispers in the walls

Conclusion

"Sharon, would I be wrong to say that you are enjoying the sensation of pure pain?"

"Mmm... yes... yes I do..." I replied back, feeling the pain in my injured ankle get even more intense.

Jackie gently worked her hands over my injured ankle. As the intensity of her twisting progressed, my injured ankle became harder and harder to handle. I felt as if my ankle was slowly coming closer and closer to its breaking point. I let out a small gasp of pain every time she bent it a bit too hard...a bit too far. Her touches were so erotic, sending a mix of pleasure and pain through me with every twist.

I closed my eyes and my AI was back in our ears. "That pain seems to be getting a little intense... let's stop Jackie and see how well you can stand on it, if at all Sharon..."

Jackie let go of my ankle and helped me stand up slowly, I was leaning heavily against her for support. I lowered my sprained ankle and winced in pain, my ankle was so swollen and more or less useless at the moment.

"Dear Sharon, you are doing surprisingly well, considering the intensity of the twisting that was applied to your ankle... although a little shaky..." the sultry voice said in our Bluetooth ear pieces."

I think we both knew what was coming next. Soon enough, it became hard to concentrate on our meals, and the sultry voice was back in our ears.

"Now for the third and final level of this dare...Are you both still up for it?" I felt the connection between us intensifying as we listened to the AI voice.

"Do we have time for a little dessert?" She asked.

I knew the AI suggested dessert, but this time, it didn't seem like a regular sweet treat was coming. Instead, I was the desert, while Jack played with my swollen and broken ankle. My injured ankle seemed more enticing than dessert itself to Jackie.

"Your dessert is about to get a little more special,"

"You see Sharon I'm the Mistress now...you can call me Mistress AI. I ordered Jackie to play with your swollen and injured ankle. There are no limits, no holds barred... just pure, unadulterated playtime until she breaks your ankle. You may begin now."

Jackie placed my lower leg over her hard cast and started to push on my foot downwards slowly. I felt the intense tension and pressure of my ankle and foot bending, the sensation of my ligaments, tibia and fibula being pushed to the limit. I moaned softly through the incredible pain in my ankle and leg.

The pressure on my ankle was excruciating, and I felt that it was almost over, my ankle was about to snap.

"Almost there, tell me to stop Sharon" Jackie mumbles softly, her eyes fixated on my ankle on top of her broken leg, the cast being used to break my own ankle.

"N-no... please... don't stop, it's almost broken" I replied my words began to break down as the pain grew stronger and stronger.

"Are you turned on to have another broken ankle?"

"Mmm... yes...:" My body was trembling under the pressure and expectation.

I glanced over to Jackie and watched as she looked at my lower leg bent so unnaturally, seconds from breaking. I felt the excitement rushed through me as the realization set in that this dessert would not only be intense but also very sensually pleasurable for months after...The sensation of her hard cast pressing into my injured ankle was amazing.

But the biggest sensation came when we both heard the beautiful sounds of the tearing ligaments in my ankle and the breaking of both my tibia and fibula.

"Oh god..." I moaned my hand between my legs as the breaking sound lingered, I felt like I was about to pass out with the intense pain up and down my broken ankle and leg.

I felt Jackie's long cast against my broken ankle, she was gently massaging and rubbing the broken bones as she began to slide her cast against the swelling. I let out a quiet moan, the sensation of her rubbing her cast against my broken ankle stimulated so many sensations within me.

I closed my eyes and let the sensations wash over me.

"Mhmm.. does that feel good Mistress?"

"Mmm... yes... yes, it does... it hurts but it feels so good..."

Jackie stared at me, at my leg and ankle. She slowly shook her head, as if not fully believing what he just did, well what she did actually.

"I think I broke my ankle and leg...again"

"I wonder if Steffie is still as daring as before?" she murmured softly, she took a closer look at my broken leg and ankle. She couldn't help but notice that the injury looked incredibly similar to the one Stephanie endured years before when they first met.

The comments filled my heart with nostalgia and excitement to relieve such an incredible moment like my mother had years ago

"Can you call 911 ?..please"

The end
K


No comments:

Post a Comment