Thursday, November 16, 2023

The President's daughter part 1

 

Here we were still at the university gym, the rhythmic sound of a volleyball being spiked over the net echoed through the air. Mia, dressed in her crimson and white volleyball uniform, white knee socks, stood on one side of the net with her determination shining in her deep blue eyes.

"Sarah, just three more, please!" Mia called out, her voice carrying a hint of excitement. She had been practising her spiking relentlessly, eager to improve her skills. The intensity in her eyes was palpable. How could I say no to her?

I couldn't help but be drawn to Mia's enthusiasm. Her request was innocent enough, and yet it tugged at something deep within me. She had a class to attend in just 30 minutes, but the prospect of watching Mia in action for a few more moments was tempting. There was something magnetic about her, something that made it impossible to say no.

"Come on, just three quick ones! I promise I'll make them count," Mia pleaded, her lips forming a playful pout, like a tall and sexy college girl can.

With a sigh and a reluctant nod, I found myself agreeing. How could I refuse her? Mia's charm was undeniable, and her radiant smile was enough to melt my resolve. I retrieved a volleyball from the nearby rack and stood ready to toss it over the net.

Mia crouched low, her sexy long and strong legs ready. Her outstretched arms were also waiting for the ball. As I prepared to lob the ball, the gym seemed to hold its breath, as if it too anticipated the magic that was about to unfold, events that would change our life.

I tossed the ball gently, watching as it sailed gracefully over the net. Mia's eyes never left the ball, her focus laser-sharp. She leaped into the air, her powerful legs propelling her skyward. At that moment, I couldn't help but admire the beauty of her form and style, the way she moved with such confidence and grace. It also didn;t hurt that she was so damn sexy.

At the pinnacle of her jump, Mia's arm swung back, ready to deliver a thunderous spike. It was a beautiful sight, and I found myself momentarily staring at her left ankle and foot, her eyes shifted to mine and she smiled. But as fate would have it, that split second of distraction changed everything.

Mia landed awkwardly on her left foot, a twist of fate sending a shock of pain through her ankle, foot and lower leg. Her cry of agony tore me from my reverie, and I rushed to her side, my heart pounding with concern. I knew I had to act swiftly, my training taking over as I assessed her injury.

"Oh God my ankle, Oh no no no" She moaned, holding on to her left ankle.

Kneeling beside Mia, I gently examined her ankle, my fingers tracing the contours of her skin. I felt something inside me touching her. Concentrate, I told myself, she's injured. At the same time relief washed over me as I realized there was no obvious fracture at least, but the grimace of pain on her face was undeniable, she would need X Rays to confirm either way. One thing was clear, Mia had suffered a really bad sprain.

Her tears welled up, and I could see the vulnerability in her eyes as she tried to move her injured ankle but the swelling was restricting it.

"I think I messed up pretty bad, I'm pretty sure it's broken" she admitted, her voice trembling.

"Let's wait for the doctor's opinion, here let me help you up"

As I helped her to her right foot, her arm draped around my shoulder for support, a rush of protectiveness surged through me and I wanted so badly to be able to kiss it better. In that moment, my feelings for Mia went beyond mere duty.

There was an undeniable attraction, a magnetic pull that I couldn't ignore. I was in love. Little did I know that this unexpected injury would set in motion events that would forever change the course of our lives, and the depth of my emotions for Mia would be tested in ways I could never have imagined.

With every step we took toward the team room, the gravity of the situation weighed heavily on both of us. The atmosphere felt charged with unspoken emotions, and I couldn't help but steal glances at Mia from the corner of my eyes.

The team room stood empty, its walls adorned with faded volleyball posters and equipment scattered haphazardly. The space seemed like an abandoned sanctuary of athletic dreams, a stark contrast to the vibrant energy that had filled it just moments before.

As we entered, Mia's expression shifted, her eyes reflecting a mix of discomfort and vulnerability. She turned to me, her voice soft and trembling, "Sarah, I could use some help getting out of this uniform if you don't mind."

My heart skipped a beat at her words, and I swallowed hard, my emotions in turmoil. The realization hit me like a tidal wave, I was really in love with Mia. It was more than just an attraction or a fling, more than just a duty. I had fallen for her, and the knowledge hung between us like a dirty secret.

With firm and capable hands, I nodded, my voice barely above a whisper. "Of course Mia." My fingers brushed against the fabric of her crimson and white volleyball jersey, lingering for a moment before I carefully began to peel it off. Mia's blond hair cascading over her shoulders. She was fit and her sports bra was revealing her large firm breasts. Her skin was warm beneath my touch, and I couldn't help but blush as I focused on the job ahead.

I carefully lifted one of her legs, her team shorts sliding along her long, toned leg as she extended it. I noticed her wince when the fabric brushed against her injured ankle. She let out a soft moan of discomfort, and my heart went out to her.

"I'm sorry," I said sympathetically, my fingers brushing gently over her injured ankle.

"No worries, thank you for your help." She said, smiling at me.

As Mia changed into a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt, her face contorted in pain when she tried to slide her jeans over her injured ankle. My heart ached at her vulnerability, and an overwhelming desire to protect her surged within me.

"Here, let me help," I offered, my hands gently guiding her leg into the jeans. Mia's eyes met mine, and for a fleeting moment, it was as if our souls were laid bare. The unspoken connection between us deepened, drawing us closer together.

With Mia's arm draped around my shoulder and her injured ankle not touching the ground, we made slow but steady progress toward the parking lot. Each step was carefully measured, and my attention was wholly focused on ensuring Mia's comfort and the safety of her injured ankle.

Mia's face was etched with pain with each step. I felt the weight of her injured ankle on my shoulder, and it only fueled my determination to help her reach the car safely. She trusted me.

Finally, we reached my car, its sleek, black exterior glistening in the late afternoon sun. I carefully opened the door for Mia, ensuring she had a clear path to hop inside. She eased herself into the passenger seat, relieved.

As she settled in, I couldn't help but steal a glance at her. Her beauty was striking even in this vulnerable moment, her blue eyes still shimmering despite the pain she was experiencing.

Closing the car door gently, I hurried to the driver's seat, my mind racing with concern for Mia's well-being. The engine roared to life, and as we pulled away from the gym, the weight of our unspoken emotions filled the car like a silent promise of the uncertain future that lay ahead.

As we drove towards the hospital, Mia fingers gently grazed the area around her injured ankle, and I could see the pain and something else in her features. Not sure what it was since even with the pain she kept touching it.

Mia's voice broke the silence, her tone trembling with worry. "Sarah, I think it's broken," she said, her gaze fixed on her injured ankle. She continued to rub it gently, as if trying to alleviate the pain or increase it.

I wasn't sure why but I loved both options.

Part 2 to come.
K


No comments:

Post a Comment