Thursday, November 30, 2023

The president's daughter part 8

 

In the morning, Mia woke up and swung her leg and cast to the side of the bed, the weight of her long cast reminding her of the task at hand but at least her crutches stood nearby, ready to assist her in her daily routine.

With practice she moved to the bathroom on her crutches, a plastic bag in hand. This bag was her trusty protector, designed to keep her cast dry during the shower. She slid the bag up above the edge of her long cast, ensuring it created a secure barrier against the water.

Leaning on her right foot, she took a deep breath and turned on the shower, adjusting the temperature to her liking. She stepped beneath the warm stream and she felt a sense of relief. The water cascaded over her, washing away the sleep and rejuvenating her spirit.

As she emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel and leaning on her crutches, the steam dispersing around her, I stood by the bed with a pair of jeans. Carefully chosen, I had made a modification, cutting off the left leg to accommodate Mia's long cast.

"Hey, I thought these might work better for you today,"

Mia's eyes lit up with appreciation as she settled onto the bed after dropping her crutches to the floor. I helped her delicately into the jeans.

"Thank you. You always seem to think of everything,"

A soft smile played on my lips, as Mia found her comfort in the jeans and she looked so sexy in those tight fitting jeans with her crutches beside her.

She stood with my help and steadied herself on her crutches and right foot. She then made her way toward me with a grateful smile on her lovely lips, and in a tender display of affection, she leaned in, her lips meeting mine in a sensual kiss.

I gave up trying to hold back, to hide some of my deepest feelings. I took her crutches away, watched her standing on her one leg, balancing. I came closer and gently pushed her against the wall, facing the wall, I was leaning against her. I wrapped my arms around gently rubbing her breasts and nipples.

She moaned, clearly excited, totally turned on by my little domination.

I turned her head sideways and leaned in, her hard cast between my legs and I kissed her lips, biting them softly. I twisted her left arm behind her back while my wet vagina rubbed against the pink cast.

I felt overwhelmed by the sensation of her small hand and wrist twisted in my hand. Chills ran up and down her whole body. I kissed her neck and pulled her twisted left arm even higher, applying more tension on her bones.

"Oh, god what are you going to do to my arm?" She moaned, like in her dream she had lost control physically, sexually and she needed that.

"No Mia not god but Sarah, my question is if I keep twisting and lifting your arm baby until we both hear that sensual but sickening snap, the break of your arm like The Prime minister's sexy wife...

Would you scream in agony or scream from the intense sexual pleasure you would feel?"

Without giving her time to answer, I let go of her arm seconds before it broke from the pressure, turned her around facing me, pulled her even closer and kissed her harder and much more demanding. 

She responded by sliding her tongue deep into my mouth and pushing her hard cast against my dripping vagina, pain running up and down her broken leg. I sucked hard and nibbled on her tongue, a deep passionate kiss while her orgasm rocked her whole body.

On this particular morning, as we made our way to the car after our little sexual adventure, Mia's grace caught my eye even more. The cast was becoming an extension of her. She opened the door, dropped her crutches and hopped on her good leg with agility,

"You're getting pretty good at this,"

Mia glanced up, her eyes alight with amusement and still a bit of lust.

"Practice makes perfect, right? You did steal my crutches about 1 hour ago when you pinned me against the wall and almost broke my arm," she licked her lips, rolled her blue eyes and smiled at me.

She settled into the back seat, her movements fluid and sure, her broken leg propped up. I looked at her in the rear-view mirror and said

"It was my pleasure to help you practise miss,"

As we arrived at the bustling gym, her blue eyes lit up with a familiar spark of enthusiasm. With a confident determination, she gracefully exited the car and reached for her crutches, her grip steady and assured as she leaned on them for support. She then made her way toward the entrance, she effortlessly balanced her weight on the crutches and swung her long cast..

"You've got this," I said, opening the door for her. "Always and I love you," she replied, a loving smile gracing her lips as she disappeared into the gym, leaving behind a trail of men and women staring at this tall injured athlete with her full leg cast.

I settled into the stands, my gaze fixed on Mia as she seamlessly melded into the vibrant energy of the gym. Surrounded by her teammates, she was drawing the attention of those around her. With each interaction, she seemed to light up the room, her laughter ringing out amidst the spirited conversations.

I couldn't help but marvel at the way she effortlessly navigated the space on her crutches.

As the practice wound down, Mia made her way up the stairs to where I was seated.

With a playful glint in her eye, she leaned in closer and kissed me, "I'm thinking we could use a little post-practice treat and after the wild sex this morning" she suggested, her voice laced with a mischievous undertone.

"I know just the place, there's this quaint little café not too far from here. They make the most amazing iced coffees."

Her eyes sparkled with delight as she squeezed her crutches. "Iced coffee sounds perfect."

As we headed toward the café, our laughter mingled with the bustle of the city, we had clearly grown together and she really seemed ready to open up.

"You know, I've actually used crutches recreationally before," Mia admitted with a hint of vulnerability opening up.

Not surprised since she was so good on them, I turned to her as she stopped leaning on her crutches, my gaze searching her eyes for any additional sign. "You have?" Mia nodded with lust in her eyes.

"For recreational purposes. I read a story once where one of the characters was an amputee on crutches. There's something oddly exhilarating about wrapping your leg bent at the knee, creating a stump. I love how the crutches made me move and feel, like an extension of your body."

I couldn't help but stare, my curiosity piqued by this unexpected revelation. "Really? I never would have guessed."

Her revelation hung in the air, stirring a whirlwind of sexual images. As I glanced at the long pink cast on her leg, the image of her on crutches for the sake of recreation pretending to be a sexy naked amputee sent a surge through my whole body.

I leaned over her and kissed her sweet lips. She had a persona, a world where the boundaries of conventional norms seemed to fade, replaced by so many possibilities.

"Sara, the idea of wrapping your leg, bent at the knee, to simulate a stump turns me on so bad at night since I broke my leg and we had sex. It would blur the lines between the ordinary and the extraordinary."

"Mia, that's...that's quite an imagination," I finally managed, I wanted her so badly, I was so wet and turned on.

"It would be quite an experience."

Her eyes sparkled with a playful glint, she leaned against a wall, her lips curling into a mischievous smile while she gave me her crutches. I positioned them under my arms.

"Oh, you look amazing on crutches. There's something unique about the way it would make you feel with only one leg, almost like you've unlocked a hidden fetish in you."

I nodded, I listened to her words. I took a few steps on them thinking of Mia's uninhibited exploration of her desires to embrace the facets of her identity that set her apart from the rest.

"I can imagine," I murmured, my gaze lingering on her broken leg, I imagined her left leg amputated at the knee. Her stump between my legs rubbing my wet vagina. As we continued on our way, the thought of Mia on crutches, an amputee, knee high boot on her one leg, 8 months pregnant filled me with a revised acknowledgement of the beauty found in the intricacies of sexual fetishes.

"It's so liberating to be able to talk openly with you" My sexy girlfriend and yes let's not forget the President's daughter said to me looking so happy.

What a mess...

Part 9 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment