Sunday, November 26, 2023

The president's daughter part 6


After our encounter with the professor in the elevator, we finally reached Mia's apartment. It was a relief to be in the familiar surroundings of her home, away from his prying eyes. With a playful grin, she turned to me and said,


"Sarah, could you do me a favor? Can you paint my toes in a lovely shade of pink to match my cast?"

I couldn't help but smile at her request. It was a small but meaningful gesture, a way for her to maintain a sense of style, even with her leg in a cast. I nodded eagerly, appreciating the opportunity to bring a touch of femininity to her recovery.

"Of course, Mia, let's make your toes match your cast perfectly."

Mia settled comfortably on the couch, her broken leg propped up with cushions for support. I gathered the necessary supplies, including a delicate shade of pink nail polish that would complement her cast.

As I carefully painted her toenails, I watched her contented smile. Once I had finished, Mia examined her freshly painted toes with satisfaction. I slid my foot along her pink cast, she looked at me with lust in her beautiful blue eyes and I felt her wetness from between her legs against my toes.

I was ever so slowly rubbing her and holding on to her broken leg.

She was about to lean back but I stopped her, I pulled her up kissing her lips, then her long neck and breasts. She removed her t-shirt, no bra so I took one of her nipples into my mouth

I sucked on it, lightly pulling with her teeth. With my right hand I caressed Mia's other breast, squeezing her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh Sarah..." She moaned and the whole situation was so erotic.

She moved her cast between my legs, my vagina rubbing against it, I continued sucking her nipple. My hand slowly moved down and I slowly slid my finger in and out, stopping to rub her clitoris.

I lifted my head to stare in her eyes and she kissed my lips, her eyes were lost in her sexual pleasure with her orgasm building up. She kept moaning in my mouth pushing her broken leg harder and harder between my legs.

"Oh God Mia, I don't want to hurt you."

Her whole body started shaking from the orgasm including her long pink cast and like that wasn't enough she pushed two fingers inside me thrusting in and out so fast. Then three until I totally lost control and a crazy wild orgasm pleasured my body. We both collapsed back on the bed, our eyes closed.

Three days later, Mia and I were preparing for a black-tie cocktail event at the White House. The occasion was significant, with the Canadian Prime Minister and his wife as the honored guests. It required meticulous preparation, especially for Mia, who had her full leg encased in her vibrant pink cast, along with crutches.

Mia was in the process of fastening her black evening gown that flowed along her body. Her long pink cast extended below her gown, making it a striking contrast to the elegance of her dress and she loved that. Her choice of shoe was a beautiful lower heel pump designed to accommodate her usage of crutches.

As she turned to me, I was speechless. It was an understatement to say she was resilient and stylish dealing with her broken leg.

"I must say you look absolutely stunning,"

I, on the other hand, was dressed in a tailored black tuxedo, with a thigh holster for my SIG pistol, a constant companion in my line of work. The sleek design emphasized my role as Mia's protector for the night.

As I made the final adjustments to my appearances, Mia walked towards me on her crutches. She had a playful smile and an unmistakable curiosity. She approached me, her fingers gently tracing the outline of my pistol.

With a smile, she looked up at me and said, "You always look so commanding in that tuxedo my sexy secret agent." Her lips met mine in a soft and playful kiss.

As we prepared to leave for the White House, the challenge of getting into the car with her elegant gown and her long leg cast became apparent. She carefully navigated her way to the car. I held the car door open, ensuring that her path was clear and she leaned on me.

She not so gracefully slid herself in the car's back seat, arranging her gown to fit comfortably. I couldn't help but smile at my athletic girlfriend facing her adversity with such grace.

"I love you Mia," I whispered..

She looked back at me with a twinkle in her eye, a mixture of determination and affection. " I love you too, my secret agent, I couldn't have done it without you, Sarah. We make a great team."

The grandeur of the White House stood before us, an iconic symbol of American history and diplomacy. As we arrived at the entrance, Mia and I stepped out of the car, she leaned against me until she re-positioned her crutches under her arms. The arrival of the President's daughter was so not Mia style since it was met with a hushed awe as she walked in, a radiant smile on her lips. Mia never looked for attention.

The White House staff greeted her with the utmost respect. Mia's charm and warmth endeared her to those she encountered, her interactions filled with grace and humility. My eyes remained ever watchful, ensuring her safety and security even if the White House was very safe for her.

The arrival of Mia's mother, the President of the United States, along with her distinguished guest, the Prime Minister of Canada, took both Mia and me by surprise. We had been prepared for their presence, but what we didn't anticipate was the condition of the Prime Minister's wife, who had recently suffered a terrible car accident.

As the motorcade pulled up to the White House entrance, the grandeur of the event seemed to momentarily fade into the background. The Prime Minister's love and care for his wife were evident as he stepped out of the motorcade. He delicately assisted her out of the car, picked her up and gently positioned her in the wheelchair, ensuring her broken limbs were comfortably and securely arranged. Then he kissed her cheek. His actions spoke volumes of their deep connection and the support they provided for each other during her recovery. She was elegantly dressed and seated in a wheelchair, her condition very serious and yet she looked beautiful,

Her left leg was in a full leg cast, extending from her thigh down to mid foot, with her leg resting straight out on the leg rest of the wheelchair. The cast was pristine white, contrasting with her dark gown, and it held her broken leg securely in place. A little red sock covered her toes, adding a touch of style to the otherwise clinical appearance of the cast.

Her lower right leg was also ensconced in a white cast, a smaller one that stopped below her knee that contrasted with her full leg cast. The cast on her right leg protected her shattered ankle.

In addition to her leg casts, her left arm was bent at a 90-degree angle, immobilized in yet another white cast. Her presence in a wheelchair and her multiple casts took me back in my memory, to me and Mia in bed with her hard cast between my legs.

Mia's reaction was immediate, her eyes widened with surprise, and she exchanged a knowing glance with me while squeezing her crutches handles. The connection between them was unspoken but powerful. Mia, with her own leg cast and crutches but she could not understand all the challenges that the Prime Minister's wife was facing. Her expression was one of compassion and solidarity as she watched the guest's arrival.

I was instantly alert. The arrival of the Prime Minister's wife, with her visible injuries and wheelchair bound, added a layer of complexity and I'm sorry to say, sexual interest to the evening's proceedings. She was sexy in her wheelchair, I imagined Mia with a long arm cast touching me all over.

Amidst the diplomatic conversations and the elegant ambiance of the White House, I observed Mia approaching me with a bright and infectious smile. With a chuckle, I greeted her, "What's got you in such a good mood tonight?"

Her smile remained as she walked closer, her broken leg made a small contact with my leg, and then she posed an unexpected question,

Part 7 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment