Tuesday, November 14, 2023

The President's Daughter prologue

 My name is Sarah Mitchell, and I'm a secret service agent, just shy of my 25th birthday. I've always been the type to blend into the background, to watch from the shadows. My job is to protect the President's daughter, Mia Harrison, a college student and an NCAA volleyball player.


They say it's a thankless job, but I never expected it to be this complicated. I was assigned to protect Mia when she started college, and from the moment I laid eyes on her, I knew I was in trouble. Her vibrant personality, her determination and her radiant beauty were impossible to ignore. She was standing at 5 foot 10, with beautiful long legs that seemed to stretch for miles. Long blond hair cascading down her back, and deep blue eyes.

I, on the other hand, was trained to be invisible. My dark hair was always pulled back in a practical bun, and my steel-grey eyes tried not to show any emotions. I was professional and focused solely on the safety of my charge. But Mia had a way of breaking through my walls.

Our first meeting was uneventful, just a routine briefing with her mother, the President of the United States. I stood in the corner, silent and vigilant, as the President introduced us.

"This is Sarah Mitchell," she said, gesturing toward me. "She'll be your secret service protector while you're at college, Mia."

Mia extended her left hand with a warm smile because her right wrist was broken and in a pink cast. Her energy practically radiated from her.

"Nice to meet you Sarah," she said, her voice like a soothing melody.

I shook her hand , keeping my emotions in check. "Likewise Mia," I replied, my tone neutral.

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, I found myself constantly by Mia's side. I couldn't deny the attraction that was growing between us, despite the danger it posed. We spent hours together, walking the campus, attending her volleyball games, and sharing late-night conversations often at the gym.

The more time I spent with her, the harder it became to remember my role as her protector. I found myself daydreaming about her smile, her laughter, her sexy legs, and the way her hair would catch the sunlight. It was a dangerous distraction, one that could jeopardize her safety.

But I couldn't help myself. I was falling in love with the President's daughter, a woman I was sworn to protect at all costs. It was a forbidden love, one that could destroy us both at the bare minimum my career would be over.

As the days passed, I knew I had to make a choice. I could continue to hide my feelings and focus solely on my duty, or I could risk everything and confess my sexual attraction to Mia. The consequences of my decision would shape the course of our lives forever, and I had no idea which path I would choose.

This is the story of how I fell in love with the President's daughter, Mia Harrison. It's a tale of forbidden love, danger, and the sacrifices we're willing to make for the ones we love.

It's strange to admit, but physical pain became the guiding force in reshaping both of our lives in the next few parts of this story.

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment