Tuesday, November 28, 2023

The President's daughter part 7


"Sarah, how do you think you'd feel if you had both legs broken?" Her eyes held a glimmer of curiosity looking me up from feet to lips.

I paused for a moment, considering her question, and then replied, "I imagine it would be a challenging experience. Mobility would be limited, and I'd rely on you to wash and please me sexually," I smiled while we both looked at the prime minister's wife.

"Why are you asking me that? You'd like to see me like that with a broken arm and legs ? To take care of me? To dominate your broken girlfriend? Would you make me crawl naked to you miss Mia?" I inquired with a playful teasing.

Mia went on to explain her interest, saying, "I'm not saying I'd like you to break all those bones Sarah but you would look so sexy."

As I observed the Prime Minister's wife, with her visible injuries and the challenges she faced, I couldn't help but find myself attracted to her, to her situation until she rolled towards us

"Plus maybe if you were my wife, I would take care of you," left me momentarily speechless. The sentiment in her statement resonated deeply, and it was clear that she cared for me just as I did for her.

The elegant sound of the wheelchair wheels rolling across the polished floor drew my attention as the Canadian Prime Minister's wife approached us. Her beautiful long brown hair complemented her smile. I noticed the delicate push of her wheelchair with a combination of her broken arm and her healthy one working in a synchrony.

"Mia, Sarah, it's so nice to see both of you again," the Canadian Prime Minister's wife greeted us warmly.

"Thank you. I wish we could go for a run again like last time, but with our broken legs it will be for another time," Mia replied leaning on her crutches, her gaze shifting to the Prime Minister's wife's leg casts.

As the Prime Minister's wife spoke, a flicker of memory swept through my mind. I remembered reading about the car accident she had been in, the vehicle flipping over twice, her legs trapped under the front seat upon impact, Multiple fractures.

The return to Mia's apartment was full of intimacy, our movements gentle and careful, mindful of Mia's broken leg and the support she needed from her crutches. With each step, I offered a steadying arm, ready to help if needed, ensuring her balance remained steady as she made it to her living room.

Mia leaned on her crutches and touched my face with her long fingers before she kissed me.

I looked at her "You're so pretty Mia,"

She kissed me again. Her lips felt wonderful, my heart was beating fast and my mind raced with wild thoughts from seeing those 2 sexy women broken up and casted. The Prime Minister's wife in her wheelchair and Mia standing on her crutches... Our mouths opened and our tongues touched. I put my arms around her and pulled her gently into me.

I felt her breasts and nipples rubbing against mine. Her hard cast against my leg. What a wonderful sensation. I helped her settle onto the couch, I lifted her broken leg on my lap, the weight of her long pink cast a reminder of the severity of her injured limb and how turned on I was sexually.

Mia shifted her pink cast slightly on my lap, her expressive blue eyes meeting mine with a sensual gaze. She knew the effect she had on me. With pure lust in her voice she asked

"Sarah, my poor little toes at the end of the cast have gotten so dry. Could you please help me with some skin cream?" she requested, her words carrying so much sexual innuendos.

I nodded with a gentle smile, understanding the significance of this simple yet intimate gesture. Rising from the couch, I made my way to the bathroom, where I retrieved the skin cream, its soothing scent promising comfort and so much more.

I returned to my girlfriend that was now totally naked, except for her sexy long pink cast with a smile.

I sat down, re-positioned her cast on my lap. I watched Mia rubbing her firm belly in slow sensuous circles before moving to her breasts. Her fingers pinching her nipples, she bit her red lips.

I lifted her cast, my lips touched her toes, licking them slowly looking at her. She had one hand on her large breast and she moved her other hand between her legs, her long fingers finding their way to her wet vagina.

I applied the skin cream with tender strokes, my fingers moved with a delicate, unhurried grace. I paid special attention to her dry toes, my touch a soothing caress.

Not so delicately Mia began to thrust her hips upward against her fingers and began to stroke her clitoris steadily. I imagined for a minute both her legs broken, leaving my future wife crippled but so sexy.

The room seemed to hold its breath as we shared this quiet, intimate moment. The hushed sound of the skin cream on her long toes with her fingers getting her so aroused, so close to her orgasm. Mia's eyes held mine, her toes now comforted by the moisturizing cream.

She looked right at me and continued to masturbate. With one hand she stroked her breasts and pulled hard on her nipples. With the other she slid in and out of her vagina. I was so aroused watching her and yet she added more, sliding off her couch. I walked to the end of her spacious apartment and sat on the floor.

Mia looked at me "When I went over the top, my body felt suddenly weightless as I tumbled to the floor below"

"I know I'm so sorry I couldn't catch you properly."

"Don't be Sarah it's ok, the impact sent shock-waves through my bones, and an excruciating pain shot up my left leg" Mia gritted her teeth, a cry threatening to escape my lips.

"I've often fantasized about breaking my long legs. In my dream, with supreme effort, I forced myself to try to crawl away from him after he kicked my crutches from under me."

"5 minutes before I could hear the one click of my stiletto and the thumb of my crutches through the dimly lit alley. I quickly twisted around, lying on my back with my full leg cast on display at the bottom of a short leather skirt"

"I saw him approaching, his menacing silhouette growing larger by the second. As he loomed over me, I swung my right leg with all the strength I could muster, my stiletto heel connecting with his chest but he grabbed my foot."

I could clearly see Mia on the ground helpless against this strong man in my mind while she crawled to me, sliding her long leg cast.

"The nightmare was far from over, with a sadistic look, he grabbed my foot and high heel by the stiletto, his fingers wrapping around them like a vice. With a cruel, calculating look in his eyes, he slowly twisted my foot, causing an unbearable pain to shoot up my leg when he snapped my ankle, breaking both bones. I cried out, a mixture of terror and agony escaping my lips until I would wake up in my bed"

"Oh Mia" I took her in my arms and held her tight.

"Would you be my monster one day Mia?" I asked before kissing her.

Part 8 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment