Monday, August 5, 2024

My dream job. Teaser

 My Dream Job


Hello, my name is Alyssa. My friends say that I'm very open-minded and have a nice personality on top of an unwavering love for dance and fashion. With long blonde hair, delicate features, and blue eyes that right now sparkle with excitement as I start my dream job in 3 days.

Tonight is my 18th birthday, and my friends and I are going to a not-so-underground rave in a fantastic venue called E11EVEN Miami. The pulsating beats of the music, the vibrant colours of the lights, and the raw energy of the crowd have always fuelled my passion for dance. I can't wait to lose myself in the rhythm of the night.

As the night unfolds, a chance encounter with the mesmerizing singer leads to an unforgettable dance duet. But a sudden accident shattered my dream of dancing on a luxury cruise ship. Instead, I am offered an unexpected role: hostess for the VIP guests. Little did I know that I would become a unique attraction. This new journey promises thrilling experiences, intriguing encounters, and a deeper dive into the world of luxury, secrets and multiple sexual fetishes.

Will I find new passions and unexpected love along the way?
Join me as I navigate every chapter that leads to new adventures.

Alyssa
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment