Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Multiple personalities part 1

I awoke, confused. The first thing I saw was Paige on the bed across the room. She was blindfolded and her ankles and wrists were cuffed to the bed with pink handcuffs. I had such a headache and I couldn't remember anything from last night. The blindfold was also pink...WTF, I hate pink.

The last thing I could remember at the moment was having a glass of red wine with my wife after work in our own house. Flashes came in my head like an explosion of images.

First one I was in my scrubs at the hospital treating a car accident patient, multiple fractures.

The second one Paige was wearing an expensive skirt, blouse and heels combination.

The third one, I was kissing and licking her long legs.

I stood and walked to Paige on the bed, I was apprehensive about what I was seeing, her right foot was shoeless and that was strange but the reason why it was shoeless wasn't strange at all, I could see the swelling at the ankle, possibly sprained or at the very least bruised.

The fourth flash came in while staring at my wife and it was the scary one. I was holding on to her small foot, bending her foot/ankle sideways while licking it. I was a doctor with too many fetishes, did I blacked out before or after acting on one of my fetishes?

I couldn't remember what I did to her.

She began to move and moan quietly...

I took off her left high heel by the heel...

I wanted to remember what I might have done before she was totally awake and I needed to treat her ankle. Without knowing... I knew where the key was for the cuffs, how could I? I untied her wrists first, looked at her long red nails that not long ago were rubbing me all over while I caressed her perfect perky little breasts. Then I stared at my beautiful wife in her sexy Louis Vuitton chic crazy expensive skirt that made her long legs look even longer. Her legs had never looked better, tanned and shapely.

I untied her ankles but kept the legs slightly apart...

Soon she was awake and staring at me with her inquisitive look

"Did you do it?" She asked, staring at her right ankle, swelling under her black pantyhose.

"I'm not sure what you are talking about," I said, trying so hard to remember.

"Forget it..." She said sliding her long legs off the bed in a gracious movement but she stood too quickly. One, two footsteps towards me and her ankle gave up and she fell to the floor.

"OMG please tell me you didn't break my ankle" She moaned, holding on to her ankle on the floor staring at me. I leaned down and felt very uncomfortable as I helped her stand on her left foot. She leaned against me and hopped to the bed not putting any weight on her right foot and ankle.

"Let me look at your ankle Paige" I said, still wondering if I was responsible for this and what exactly was THIS.

Without her high heels, sexy shoes, panties or leggings, she always felt peculiarly vulnerable; while I leaned down to hold her injured limb she made a vain effort to protect it by crossing the one over the over. Something or someone inside me smiled at that futile action since if I sprained or broke her right ankle what could stop me from doing it again to her other ankle

What was I thinking? I didn't break my wifes ankle even though it was clear to me that it was at the very least a bad sprain, grade 3 possibly torn ligaments. Eventually, after another long examination of her injured ankle, I said

"I'm pretty sure it's not a broken ankle but definitely sprained."

In any other situation Paige could have accused me of breaking it since she knew how much I loved to see her in various cast and using crutches but...since it was possibly just a sprain, a bad one but nevertheless no fracture and It seems that it was what she asked for, during that period of time that was blank in my mind, she was ok with her situation.

We have a very peculiar marriage. I met Paige at the hospital 2 years ago when she broke her tibia. I, I was her doctor but I don't want to bore you with the details. I will only say that there are a lot more couples involved in some kind of pain and pleasure relationship that you would guess.

The "examination" was over and I helped Paige to our playroom beside my office. After rather uncomfortable moments being unsure if it was broken or not, I was pleasantly surprised that she accepted my verdict without any X Rays or scan.

It was always a delight to treat her small and delicate foot, ankle or sexy legs. Cast, brace, boot or various combinations. She insisted that I remove her pantyhose before bracing and wrapping her ankle and I did. I had difficulty keeping my erection in check, sliding the pantyhose of her legs, along her bad ankle, hearing her moaning quietly. I kept my eyes on the beautiful bluish swelling, ankle and foot.

She took me back from my fantasy world "You think I can walk on it once it's wrapped" She asked

"No Paige, no way, crutches for awhile, non weight bearing baby"

"You keep staring at it, do you recall now twisting it? Were you going to break it?" She asked with a strange look.

"Oh god no, I'm so sorry, I would never break anything, you know that?"

"Humm primum non nocere (first, do no harm) " She said, sliding her good foot between my legs. Rubbing, teasing.

"It's just so unusual. I can't recall anything, did you fall?"

"No!" Paige said, moaning.

"Don't worry. I will get the air cast, wrap it and get your crutches. You'll be fine."

After placing the air cast on her sprained ankle, I methodically wrapped it with three rolls of ace bandages, leaving her toes fully exposed. The question remained: how did she sprained her ankle?

Part 2 to come

K


Multiple personalities part 1 audio file

Text version


No comments:

Post a Comment