Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Multiple personalities part 2

The next night coming back from work on her crutches, I asked her how her day went. She was bubbling with excitement about being on crutches again and the attention she received at work. She was about to tell me that her secretary stared and at some point touched her sprained ankle but she paused. She wasn't quite sure how to drop it casually into the conversation without reminding me of the affair I had a couple years ago with another secretary.

"I love my new crutches, underarm crutches have always been my favourites" It always fascinated me that when she talked about one of our fetishes it made her flush. She turned away from me and pretended to be doing something else while she kept her knee bent and that little foot elevated off the hardwood floor looking so beautiful.

That night she let me play. I dreamed all day of her bare sprained ankle, so I slowly unwrapped her ankle, untied the velcro and slipped off her small plastic brace from her ankle. My fingers slid all over her injured ankle, gazing at her, making sure not to hurt her, then wrapped my hand all around her foot, bent over and kissed her sprained ankle and foot. While rubbing her naked and exposed injured limb, I started shaking, I kissed her sprained ankle again, licking the underside of her arch, finally her toes. The swelling was shades of blue and purple, I squeezed the side of her foot, ankle, she jumped, pulled away her leg. I felt like a different person, maybe I was for a second or two.

"You did try to break my ankle last night didn't you?" She asked, what could I say, I just didn't remember.

The next morning, Kimberley was waiting for Paige at the office and she tried not to stare at my wife's legs. Paige was wearing a tight black pencil skirt, white blouse, black pantyhose, and a black 3.5 inch heel on her left foot. You could clearly see the shape of the aircast and ace bandages inside the pantyhose on her lower right leg and foot. Standing on her crutches, she tried to engage her young assistant in small conversation but that was almost impossible, the assistant was so reserved, always professional and maybe her wrist was bothering her. Paige had noticed right yesterday when KImberley came into the office that she was sporting a small red arm cast. Her fingers were visible except for her broken thumb that was also casted, the majority of her cast was hidden inside her red blouse.

Paige tried to concentrate on her work but even if she preferred a sprained ankle, torn ligaments or braces of all kinds... To see her injured, small, young and sexy assistant drove her crazy. She had experienced in the past that when she was sexually turned on, her sprained ankle somehow seemed extra sensitive. When she put her wrapped foot on the floor, she felt soft waves of pleasure and pain inside her injured ankle.

"Should I try to walk on it? She asked herself. "No you shouldn't unless you want a cast" She answered back.

She pulled back her chair, crossed her legs at the knee and rubbed her pantyhose covered foot and ankle. During the day every time she spoke to Kimberley she couldn't help looking at her broken wrist and Kimberley at Paige crutches and sprained ankle.

I wanted to talk to her that evening but when she came in, she changed and left for a full pedicure. She had always paid attention to her feet and toes when on crutches. Her injured limb was exposed to scrutiny, to some men drooling and some women wanting to touch and talk about her injury. Obviously they could only reach her toes on her right foot but each toenail was carefully painted pink.

"Do you like them?" She asked me back at home in the living room sitting on the couch, she was dangling one elegant manicured foot in front of my face, I could smell the ace bandage. Ace bandages have a certain scent...Smell it if you don't believe me.

"It looks great" I said but her feet always looked good to me, especially injured to be honest.

I think that most fetishists are also sensualists, both really need physical, especially sexual, pleasure.

I went up and grabbed her crutches and sat back on the sofa, sliding my fingers up and down, caressing the aluminium shaft and the foamed underarm protectors. I could tell Paige was pissed by my lack of attention to her. She removed the air cast and bandages and lifted her foot to my face.

She's such a tease.

The swelling made her foot totally gorgeous. I grabbed it, circling my long fingers around her ankle, she closed her eyes and instinctively slid one hand inside her panties to touch herself. She rubbed her vagina, I kissed her foot, she slid one finger inside her, eyes closed so I squeezed her sprained ankle experimentally just to see how far I...

Her eyes opened wide, she moaned and said "Don't break it..." and she continued to play with herself as she pushed her fingers in and out.

She rarely touched herself, I normally did it but my fingers were leaving an imprint on the swelling. Wow, I twisted her foot slowly counter clockwise, swelling increasing right away, The intensity of her fingers increased against her vagina and clit.

She slid her good foot against my penis, rubbing it. Barely able to talk, moaning, she said "Kimberley my secretary broke her wrist and thumb, maybe her boyfriend did it" She smiled in a daze rubbing me faster with her toes.

I was so hard and excited that I came inside my jeans, unable to control it. At the same time Paige stared at the front of my jeans, mouth open but then suddenly, shockingly in her mind a naked Kimberley push her down off the sofa, Paige had no sexual interest in women at all and yet the thought of Kimberley's broken wrist...of Kimberley sliding her red cast and broken thumb almost totally inside her vagina, against her clitoris, suddenly overwhelmed her, she groaned and came swiftly, soaking her panties.

How much I wanted to read Paige's dirty mind at that moment and possibly twist her ankle even more.

Part 3 to come

K

Multiple personalities part 2 audio file

Text version

No comments:

Post a Comment