Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Multiple personalities part 3

The next day at work Paige was shocked that her assistant wasn't in when she got in on her crutches. When she finally did around 9:45 am she couldn't stare Kimberleyr's brown eyes because she was busy staring at her broken wrist that was now in a full arm cast, OMG the new pink cast was resting in a black sling. The poor girl probably felt and broke her arm while she had all the filthy thoughts about her sexy little assistant. She stood on her left foot and leaned against her desk, Kimberley walked in and she looked up once, briefly and Paige saw her blushing deeply.

Paige's mind was busy thinking of her assistant while at every meeting, everybody she talked to noticed them stare at her exposed toes. Her legs were bare and she was wearing a nice black dress. Like always it raised a passion in her all the staring and she was struggling to control it. Finally later that night she managed to concentrate and get some work done until she heard noises.

Some movement outside her office door, she reached for her crutches and stood on them and Kimberley walked in cradling her broken arm.

"Sorry Miss I came in to turn off your lights.I didn't know you were still here"

"Oh I'd better go, don't want to break something in the dark while on crutches" joked Paige, weakly.

Kimberley walked closer to Paige and stared at the exposed lower leg silently. Paige looked at her assistant's big and long arm cast and that seemed to make Kimberley nervous. She looked at my wife's bandaged foot for a moment and then finally said, "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes and call me Paige."

"OK Paige, are you sure your ankle is not broken? You seem to have a lot more swelling and it goes higher on your lower leg"

Paige flushed "NO I don't think so , my husband is a doctor and he checks it every night." She could hardly say No but my husband, the doctor, tried to break it. How would that sound.

"I hope I haven't offended you? Your cheeks are so red, I noticed the swelling watching you around the office on your crutches"

"No not at all dear" She said while Kimberley smiled and walked closer to my wife and sat in front of her desk and places her long cast on the desk

"It's a good thing yours is not broken, look at this ugly cast, thank god it's my arm and not my leg" Kimberley, the young woman from her sexual fantasy last night was now only inches from her. She was looking at my wife's bursting nipples through her dress with genuine appreciation.

"It is, I mean you are very nice Kimberley, I'm sorry for staring at your broken arm" Paige said

"Very nice Kimberley!" she repeated. "Good enough to let me kiss those cute little toes?" laughed Kimberley.

Paige was hesitant but then she struggled, holding on to the edge of her desk for support, lifted her sprained ankle and brought it on top of her desk. She looked up at Kimberley, she was such a beautiful woman, she saw the young woman rub her air-cast, bandages and toes with her cast covered hand, the pink cast rubbing her toes then applying pressure to her sore ankle, probably not realizing it, not feeling it inside the cast.

Paige was completely taken by surprise and tried to back away. "What are you doing?, you know we can't" .

Kimberley just grinned at her.

"Why not? we are 2 mature women, I'm a lesbian and you look bi curious"

"No Kimberley. It's not that I... I'm a married woman,"

"I know you want me." Kimberley said

Paige looked up at Kimberley, this young woman was so mature for her age. "Sorry Kimberley but no I don't want you" Paige said

"OK, then stop me"

She took Paige bandaged foot by sliding her broken arm under my wife's leg and licked her bare toes slowly. That wasn't enough, she untied the ace bandages and slowly un-rolled it from the lower leg, unsnap the velcros and remove the small air cast from the sprained ankle. Paige moaned even if she was concerned and wanted the young woman to stop.

Kimberley could feel the tension in her manager's ankle, the sprained ankle had her foot slightly bent, she began licking and sucking along the injured ankle softly, as she did, Paige tried to regain control but she was getting so incoherent in her attempts. She couldn't stop staring at the pink cast rubbing against her sprained ankle.

"Oh please....stop" Paige said, closing her eyes, her own hand between her legs.

Kimberley smiled at my injured wife as she licked the swelling, the sprained ankle. Paige wincing, pain... pleasure... at the sensations of Kimberleys lips and tongue was causing vs the rough surface of the pink cast. The next few minutes were totally strange for Paige, the young woman pulled up her leg and rubbed the injured limb against her breast while licking and sucking the toes.

"Miss how much flexibility have you kept in that ankle?"

A sensation that was uncomfortable at first at best became totally unbearable when Kimberley slowly thrust the foot left and right bending and stretching the damaged ankle, Paige was so concerned that she was going to break her ankle but at the same time she was even more aroused. She felt the orgasm building up, her body spasmed and she doubled over, groaning when Kimberley let go of her injured ankle. She finally opened her eyes and saw the young woman.

Kimberley was standing, legs spread, masturbating, she thrusted her pink cast between her legs, against her vagina, moaning as she did so. It reminded me of the movie Witches of eastwick. As Paige came she lifted her right foot, hoping that her ankle wasn't broken while she moaned loudly.

An hour later on her way home on crutches the reality hit. What had she done? God she had sex with a woman for the first and that woman is a subordinate and...my ankle.

Part 4 to come

K


No comments:

Post a Comment