Tuesday, May 9, 2023

The challenge part 5

After a great night of sleep and fantastic sex, I felt in total control of the casting situation but also of the challenge. After a light and quick breakfast, I washed and got dressed. I grabbed my crutches and made it slowly down the stairs very carefully to the common backyard. Confidence was the key when you knew that one missed step and you could really break some bone in the stairs

By the end of the day I felt secure on my crutches and not being able to bend my knee in that long cast was more natural, even if anybody that broke a leg or ankle will tell you there is nothing natural about a cast but that's for another discussion.

I spent the afternoon on the couch with my cast on the coffee table with multiple pillows under it reading work related reports. 3 hours of catching up on some very important and yes boring reports.

By the time Daniel came home from work, I was making the huge mistake of dreaming about what we were going to do with the $500,000, what I was going to pay first but also the trips I wanted to take. Quietly singing songs related to these countries we were going to visit, walking, hiking etc.

"Well somebody is doing better today" Daniel was thrilled that I wasn't in too much pain from my broken leg.

"How's your broken leg? Getting used to the cast and crutches?" He safely asked.

"Yes, it's really heavy. But it is better, I can move like a pro on my crutches" In one swift movement, I grabbed my crutches and gracefully, sensually walked to Daniel and slid my hand along the front of his pants, rubbing and then continued towards our bedroom under his watchful eyes.

When I came back from our bedroom and hobbled into the living room on my crutches, I was wearing a sexy, tight and short, cheerleading uniform, you see we all have our fetishes and one of mine is to have multiple sexual persona in life and because of my challenge, today's persona was the sexy but injured cheerleader.

Daniel smiled at the sight of it. He licked his lips and said, "Wow you look very sexy miss, sorry about your broken leg but I hope my wife is not thinking of being the sexy cheerleader when we go out to a romantic dinner, afterall how old are you miss cheerleader?" He said smiling and staring at my round breasts and nipples inside the tight top.

I smiled back "Dinner? When?" I didn't know we had plans.

"Tonight, if your leg is not too sore."

"Daniel, this little cheerleader was going to have sex with you tonight...if you didn't mind her long black cast" I said sensually.

Mind...a warm feeling crept up his body, at the sight of his sexy wife, he leaned over me and kissed me. Everytime I used this persona I was taken back to St-Justine high school, Miss Carpenter. That's for another story.

"Sweetheart, tell me, how was school today? Did you have fun with your girlfriend?" His hands were first on my hips but then on my tight ass in my uniform, he pulled me closer..

"I did sir, we stayed in our team's room at the gym and she explored my broken leg, my long cast and...you know a bit more."

"Humm I see" He stared at me, knowing well that I wasn't wearing panties or a bra under that tight fitting uniform and yet...

Like I had seen so many times sexy injured athletes do, I moved while on my crutches back and forth slowly, my cast inches from the floor with my toes wiggling inside a small sexy white sock, so cute at the end of my cast.

"Daniel, like we say in french, do you like my...Petite chaussette en dentelle blanc qui couvre mes pauvres petites orteilles?"

Before he could answer I moved forward on my crutches and lifted my broken leg, the foot portion of my cast against his hard penis. He continued to stare at my black cast, unable to move. He was waiting for my next move, it was so hard.

"You know baby this uniform turns me on so much but to see you willing to wear it even with a broken leg is simply perfection. Now both your legs are equally sexy"

"Oh really?" I asked "Better than pantyhose and 4 inch stilettos?" The fibre cast sliding up and down against him.

"Yes but the best would be that stiletto on your right foot while in your cast and in a tight fitting skirt like the one you wear for work to impress special clients"

I went back to the bedroom, knowing he was staring at me and changed into a dark skirt, white blouse, low heel on my right foot and my hair in a ponytail.

"Very nice" He said

"I'm starving" I replied, he held the door open for me and I slowly made my way down the stairs. Like I said earlier...like a pro and...NO I didn't miss a step.

At the restaurant I asked for a booth, surprising Daniel, the impeccably dressed maitre d. Helped me sit and then took my crutches away. Impulsively, Daniel lowered his head and gave me a kiss, I put my hand on his leg, sliding it up. He smiled and stared at my own leg, the broken one that he could only see the exposed part at the bottom of my skirt.

Why was he so attracted to my cast? Like I said before I loved playing with fetishes but this was very different when you compared Mr Smith and Daniel point of view without knowing what Mr. Smith had in mind if I failed, I won't but what if I did fail?...

We both stared at my cast, my toes, I wasn't wearing any sock. I smiled at him and lifted my skirt slowly, exposing more and more of my broken leg. Daniel caressed my cast, higher and higher, I spread my legs.

"Are you ok, miss?" The server asked me, limping closer. I Never saw or heard her come around but I knew Daniel wanted to know why she was limping so much. Her left foot was in a running shoe and her right foot and lower leg was in a traditional red walking cast with a black rubber heel.

"Thank you for asking, yes I am and you are ok?" I asked, staring at that poor woman working hard, injured.

"Better in a short cast now, I had one like yours before." She said before taking our order. This little sexy woman had my husband almost drooling.

"OMG Claudia, I want to touch you so bad right now" He said, moving trying to get comfortable. I leaned over and didn't help him by sliding my long fingers between his legs where a tent was formed, whispering in his ear..

"Yes baby I will make you cum right here and don't forget you need to make love to your injured wife tonight I'm so damn horny from playing the cheerleader"

He cleared his throat, he wanted to say something, but was hesitant trying to control his erected penis but failed. I felt the wetness all over my fingers...

Part 6 to come

K




No comments:

Post a Comment