Saturday, May 6, 2023

The challenge part 2

I showed interest and stared at Mr. Smith on the screen, anxiously waiting the description of the challenge.

"It's quite simple Miss, I have various fetishes but only one works on all 3 levels, physical, mental and sexual excitation and what I need and want is for a lovely young married woman in a leg cast and using crutches full time" He said.

I had the reflex I guess to bend my knees to protect my lower legs, like he was going to break one of them or something. After I regained control I asked.

"I can see a problem right away sir, none of my legs are broken and I have no intention of having one broken, I don't see a broken leg in my future" I stared at both of them wondering what I was getting into. Who were these two fetishists?

"No broken bones required, if you accept we will have one of our nurses apply a shard cast on your leg, no pain at all, well except for the crutching full time" He said, 100% serious but smiling.

"If I accept to have a cast on my leg you will give me $500,000, that seems a bit far fetched sir, like bullshit" There was no way that was true.

"It is a bit more complicated than that, you have to wear the non weight bearing cast for 6 full weeks, crutches full time and nobody can know that you are not injured. You have to come up with a great story and live your life casted, basically lie about it. We will have contacts in your daily life that will monitor, you won't know who they are. If you do the full 6 weeks as described, we will remove the cast (if you want us too) and transfer the $500,000" He said getting excited about the challenge, I could tell.

"And what if I fail on day 21 for example?" I asked, looking for the trap.

"If you lose the challenge between day 1 and day 42 midnight, then you are mine to do what I want for 14 days" He said like a contract lawyer.

"Any limitation to what you may do to me or with me sir?"

"None at all...Afterall I am risking $500,000 dear. That's a lot of money" He said

That night when my husband came in I hugged and kissed him followed by a quiet dinner, then the call came in... I told him that I needed to go to the office for a quick long distance video chat with our international team.

"Take the meeting here, I will be very quiet, I will even go take my shower while you do" He offered.

While he was in the shower, I slipped out of our apartment and drove to the address that I received by text. 249 Michael street west.

I got to 249 Michael street west, it was a small private medical office. I limped down the hall toward room 14, a beautiful nurse welcomed me in the office and shook my hand. "No need to pretend limping Claudia, the challenge only start when I'm done applying the cast to your leg, I'm nurse Sindy, very nice meeting you"

"Nice meeting you" I said, staring at the beautiful woman in a white nursing uniform.

I was so nervous, my eyes were on beautiful nurse Sindy and for a crazy reason I heard in my mind that song from Pet Shop Boys It's a sin...It's not too late to back out. She took my blood pressure to make sure that all was good with me and temperature. She must be a real nurse vs what? A fake nurse...what a strange fetish.

I answered a few questions but one of them surprised me "Are you pregnant Claudia?"

"No" Why did she ask me that? To protect Mr. Smith in case I fail the challenge?

She then examined my legs and it was decided that my left leg was going to be casted. She showed me fake Xrays of a badly broken leg, indicating the location of the 2 fractures. I could only imagine that it was to justify the material that she was going to use on my healthy leg.

"Claudia you have broken the tibia and fibula of your beautiful left leg, '' She said, caressing my leg with her long fingers in a way that indicated to me much more than a nurse with her patient.

"Oh really, I guess I need a cast and crutches then. What is Mr. Smith's favorite colour ?" I played along

"Black, let's get that poor leg casted" She said

Right away she cut off the leggings from my left leg and put a very comfortable padding made of black cotton, from my foot to my upper thigh. I stared at Nurse Sindy when she grabbed the widder of the 2 different sizes of casting materials and dipped it in water, her long fingers squeezed out the water and she began wrapping my leg at the foot first.

"Don't worry Claudia, 6 weeks will go so fast since you will be so busy adjusting to your new mobility limitations" She said, staring at my leg disappearing under the fibre material. She rubbed the cast over and over like a sculptor.

I lost count of how many rolls she used on my leg. I was never good at mathematics but my knee was at an angle that would make it impossible to stand on my cast. Intentional I guess. Next my knee disappeared and it was such a strange sensation to know that it was going to be 100% impossible to bend it in a few minutes. I don't think I should say that but to see her long fingers glide off the cast and up my upper leg so close to my vagina was turning me on.

When she applied the cast up and down my thigh, my panties showed a bit of wetness. I was strangely aroused. She kept rubbing up and down my long leg, my long cast to make it perfectly smooth. The sound of her gloved hands was... She finished her masterpiece with smaller rolls to secure at my foot and at my thigh, the cast by rolling over the black cotton padding.

I Don't know why but I had imagined that my cast was going to be bulky and ugly, totally the opposite, it followed the contour of my long leg to perfection like leggings would and it was slim and smooth.

Nurse Sindy removed her gloves and gave me my phone. "The challenge starts now Claudia, you can't drive with your cast so while it dries, call your husband and basically start the lying...Eyes on the payoff miss" I hated the idea of lying but I accepted the challenge and I wanted to win. I stared at my poor little toes partly exposed from the cast, I imagined sexy nurse Sindy licking my toes.

"Daniel it's me you wont guess what just happened to me..." I smiled, my right hand holding on to my phone and my left rubbing my "broken leg".

Part 3 to come

K


No comments:

Post a Comment