Tuesday, May 23, 2023

The challenge conclusion

His arms tightened slightly around my waist, kissing my neck. I could feel his penis against my ass. I just couldn't believe I was going to win this challenge. One more evening that's all.

More important was that Mr Smith was going to lose.

I slowly turned on my good foot to face him and kissed him like I did some years ago when he was my teacher. My tongue pushed inside his lips while his passion for my broken leg and tight body consumed him. I could feel it. He pulled me even closer.

"Do you remember me Professor Smith?" I asked him while he was grabbing my ass.

"Humm Noooo...should I" He replied right away,

"The only change sir was that my leg is broken today and it was my arm so many years ago."

"Good girl" He said, his hand moving from my ass, between my legs, against my cast and then pushed against my panties, rubbing. I needed him inside me...deep...rough...like he did before.

He picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. I was his injured princess again, he laid me down while staring at me. Maybe he was trying to remember me. I smiled and pulled up my tight skirt. He then pulled out the restraint and tied my right high heel shoe and foot to the bed followed by doing the same to my cast, fully spread and open to him.

I stared when he pulled his pocket knife and cut off my panties, bent down and licked applying delicious pressure to my sensitive area. He was focusing on me, ignoring his own needs, his hard penis for now anyway.

His tongue lashing against my vagina, my broken leg aching, juices flowing, my orgasm building up so quickly I tried desperately to grab his penis, to grab any part of him but he pinned my arms. He was fighting to hold my right arm, while licking in and out of my vagina faster and faster. The violence of my orgasm was so intense that at first I didn't feel my ulna break.

"Oh god my armmm" I moaned from the instant pain and pleasure from my orgasm. I used my partly opened red blouse like a sling, cradling my arm. My hard nipples rubbing against my broken bones, what a crazy sight.

He licked my juice and slid his tongue between my lips and deep inside my vagina while at the same I teased my broken arm with my breasts, my hard nipples rubbing against it.

"Please cum in me ...now " I yelled and moaned. I wanted to get back control. My broken arm wasn't part of the plan. I was dripping.

It's so strange that when he finally penetrated me, yes I felt another orgasm built but even if I groaned feeling his long and think penis inside me and even if I felt so much pain when his fingers were all over my breasts rubbing against my broken arm...I knew I was going to be ok....finally.

The orgasm came, I screamed and moaned "Professor Smith" and that was the final move in The Challenge.

He untied me from the bed and somehow he had a new nurse come in and apply a full arm brace to my broken arm for support. He gently helped up on my right foot and I put one crutch under my one good arm. With his help I hopped to his desk where his laptop was and in front of me he transferred, as per our agreement, $500,000 into my account.

Then like on cue Daniel came into the room, pushing a wheelchair. He helped me sit in it, lifted my broken leg on the leg rest and he bent down so that I could kiss him, feeling his tongue inside my mouth. I loved him so much.

"We won Daniel '' I said to him, sore because of my broken arm but happy it was finally all over, even if ... well you know.

"Thank you Claudia for accepting the challenge and one more thing, I did remember you from...back then...You were so beautiful in your cast" He said smiling not realising that maybe the Challenge was done but we were not.

Daniel turned my wheelchair so that I could face him, I smiled and said "Professor do you remember when I said NO back then and you kept going"

"I can't say I do, it was a long time ago" He said

Daniel gave me the small 22 revolver. I could only use my left hand because of my broken right arm.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"You see professor, I only have 2 bullets, I'm using my bad hand, so your challenge is to be able to get away from me before I shoot you"

"You would never .." But I did, the first bullet hit him around his left ankle, shattering the tibia and fibula on impact sending my dear professor Smith to the floor screaming and trying to crawl away, his left foot useless, pointing sideways.

"You bitch, I won't be able to walk for months now"

Daniel pushed my wheelchair closer to him, the front wheel against his mangled lower leg. I pulled the trigger a second time and this time in his right knee.

"Forget months, professor...Years and even that not without crutches."

2 weeks later we were sitting on a beach in the Caribbean sipping a lovely drink. I had my leg cast changed to a white one to match my right arm. The good news was that my broken arm was a clean break so no surgery and both my arm and leg would heal properly with time.

I couldn't say the same about Professor Smith.

The end

K

The challenge conclusion. audio file

Tettx version

No comments:

Post a Comment