Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Multiple personalities part 4

That night I should have noticed how seriously troubled my wife felt. I was so concerned about my split personality that I didn't notice that something was wrong with Paige.

"How's your ankle?"

"It's ok let's watch the movie ok?"

Watching Paige around on her crutches looking so hot had me aroused by the time we went to bed. I tried but she shut me down and curled away thinking of what tomorrow would bring at work.

The next morning she realized that she had 2 options:

1-Call in sick, she had the perfect reason with her sprained ankle
2-Face it and hopefully move on from what she did.

Pencil skirt, white blouse, black pantyhose, 3 inch heel on her left foot even dressed like that she was surprised by the look she got from James the security guard at the office.
Yes he stared at her legs,
Yes he stared at her on her crutches but it's what he said...

"Miss Paige, can you follow me to the office of the president please?"

She shivered "what?" with that one phrase she lost her confidence and carefully followed James.

Once in the president's boardroom she faced a first surprise, Kimberley was sitting cradling her broken arm, dressed in a lovely black Fanta halter mini bandage dress. Look it up

It's very sexy on Kimberley's shapely physique but very inappropriate at the office. Dress like that she sure wasn't here to complain about my sexual advances or hers. I was standing on my crutches when the president walked in and he smiled at me, so did Kimberley.

What was going on... Twilight zone?...

"Ah, Paige, please sit down, rest your broken ankle" said the president pleasantly.

"It's not broken sir, it's just a sprained, off crutches in a few days"

"Ok Paige but I would say weeks but I'm no doctor, How about we watch a video if that's ok with you," he said and like magic the lights dimmed and a projector lowered from the ceiling, this was all very high-tech to her.

"OMG..." Was all she could say.

Paige was shocked that the video was taken in her office. The dam painting that she hated from day one was obviously where the camera was. She knew what was coming next, she was standing and putting her sprained ankle on her desk for Kimberley to play with...

"Please sir stop it, I can explain..." But she obviously couldn't explain.

She leaned towards the wall to grab her crutches and couldn't reach them so she stood forgetting for a second about her injured ankle and the cracking sound was so loud that it left no doubt...Just like a branch while walking in the forest...OMG... like she didn't have enough to deal with at the moment.

Kimberley was the first to say "oh Paige be careful sit down please...Miss, is your ankle broken now?..." She said, almost grinning.

My poor wife was standing, her right knee bent trying hard to keep her broken ankle elevated, standing in front of a video showing her assistant removing her air cast and licking her toes. Paige could hear her own moaning sound through speakers all around the office.

"My god this is the twilight zone" She said too loud, everybody heard her.

Her poor broken ankle was throbbing, her voice trembling "Please sir I beg you to stop it, I quit or fire me"

Finally it all stopped and Kimberley helped her hop back to her chair. Paige was in a daze, staring at her foot and ankle. Maybe it was ok, just a worse sprain.

The president seem to read her mind "Paige we need to treat you, I'm afraid your ankle might be broken but first...I have no intention of letting you resign, I may have a very special assignment for you" He said and with a slight movement of his left hand he invited resources to come in his office.

Paige had no idea what he was talking about and stood up on her left foot, her leg shaking. She glanced at Kimberley who was relaxed and smiled with that damn sexy smile, licking her lips, her long fingers along her broken arm, was it even broken she wondered. She wanted to hit her or/and kiss her at the same time.

"Sir, I don't know what's happening," Paige said, miserably. 2 doctors in scrubs walked in with a cart, a casting cart.

"Please sit, Paige, we will protect your broken ankle and I will explain what my offer is."

She felt like her mind was numb, they cut off the pantyhose, released her broken ankle, washed it and within 15 minutes her lower leg was in a freshly applied black cast with a slight angle down, so she presumed that her Achilles might have been injured. One thing was sure she wouldn't be able to walk on it. She stared at it, it was perfectly moulded around her lowed leg, stopping about one inch below the knee.

"Paige, I have a side business where I need investments and one rich american from wall street is willing to invest with a bit of convincing and to created that condition I need you my dear"

"What?"

I was speechless looking between my cast, crutches and Kimberley... Who the hell was she anyway?

Conclusion to come

K



No comments:

Post a Comment