Saturday, May 20, 2023

The challenge part 9

"I'm so sorry Daniel," I said to my husband. I was sitting at the kitchen table, my broken leg and ankle resting on a chair with pillows under my new long pink cast (LLC). He reached forward and kissed my lips.

I was dressed comfortably for the season and my broken leg. Daniel stared at my summer dress that hung to all the right places and moved to my broken leg, my pink cast from my foot all the way up my broken leg. I was ok with my new situation for the next 3 months, knowing that my husband was happy to see me broken, casted and on crutches.

Strange both true, now I wondered if he preferred to see me partly crippled physically? Or healthy on 2 legs.

"Are you disappointed that I accepted the next step of the challenge?" I knew the answer.

"No!" He said and I smiled knowing how much he loved the result.

He helped me up on my right leg, pain ran up and down my broken leg, I grabbed my crutches, placed them and stared into his eyes.

"I will be careful with Mr Smith, you can trust me, I..."

He raised his hand to my mouth and looked in my eyes. He followed me to the bedroom where he sat on the bed. I was barefoot and then to his surprise I let my little dress slide off my shoulders, to the floor of our bedroom. Dropped my crutches and hopped to the bed beside him.

"You can look, but you can't touch, kiss or lick" I said, smiling at him.

"Oh really" He replied, staring at my woman's body, my hips, my thigh, my long cast, a big change from the first time we met when I was a girl.

"I'm allowed to touch you" I said when my broken ankle made contact with his leg sending a wave through his body, I bent my right leg, the healthy one, he stared at my calf muscle at my leg that seemed so long and inviting. His eyes continued up my legs to my tight and firm ass where he's rubbed his penis so often in the past...even when I was asleep...I know...for another story.

He cheated.

His hand rubbed my exposed toes, smooth skin. My cast was slim, 100% made for non weight bearing, very shapely, He caressed the foot portion, moved up a little higher where both my tibia and fibula were broken and protected by that pink material.

His fantasy was so real that rubbing up my cast he got so hard, he couldn't hide it. I rubbed his penis ever so slowly with my fingers. He moaned right away. I was totally naked if you exclude my cast, shaven, wet...He touched me between my legs, I rubbed him harder, feeling the precum under my fingers. I loved that feeling.

With one hand, he slid 2 fingers inside me, my body reacted, god I was so turned on. His other hand grabbed my right foot, twisting it, increasing the pressure against my ligaments, against my ankle.

"Don't...break it" I moaned my eyes closed, releasing his penis from his pants and licking it. He was so close to explode in my mouth and he was also so close to snap my right ankle but he didn't

He came all over my lips and face while his eyes were fixated on my pink cast, probably wondering if he could have done it...Could he actually break my bones. I liked my lips, he let go of my right ankle and my orgasm shook my whole body sending waves of pain from my broken leg and pleasure inside my vagina.

"Thank you baby, I need to get ready, Mr Smith's car is picking me up in 2 hours" I whispered dreamily.

Later on Daniel walked in and said "Wow you look amazing"

"Thank you"

I was sitting, my broken leg elevated, wearing a stylish black pencil skirt, red blouse and a red 3 inch heel on my right foot matching my blouse. The slit in my skirt revealed my pink cast and on the other side, the curve and shape of my long leg. Hours running up and down Chicago proved rewarding and usefull being on one leg for months to come.

We had both accepted that The Challenge's conclusion included sex with Mr Smith while in this cast. With my husband I felt like a sexy injured goddess knowing how he felt about my broken leg. I was so smooth on crutches, he admired the combination of my strong arms and one good leg moving around.

When it came to Mr Smith in my mind I was going to be a sexual fetish persona to him. I was dressed to attract his glance as I slowly walked in his house, his castle.

I sat facing him and smiled, resting my crutches at my foot, we talked while he admired my cast, he was right it was perfect. What he could not see was how high it went on my leg, it's like the orthopaedic Dr knew it would literally rub and turn me on.

Here I was in his house, my hair was up in a bun with glasses giving a teacher's vibe, leaving my long neck exposed to his fangs...just kidding. I always "walked" on that fence between revealing too little and oozing sensuality, like my red blouse had 2 buttons undone and my black skirt was very tight showing off my ass and stopped a couple of inches above my knee.

After 7 weeks on crutches full time it's fair to say that I was very graceful on them, swinging the pink cast, hips that swayed slightly with every step I took. You could also see the tops of both of my round breasts in my push up bra. With the intensity of his stare, I felt naked, only in my cast, my nipples were poking through my blouse and his penis was fully erected inside his pants, I could tell.

I like old drinks and at the moment I was drinking a Negroni. I relaxed my broken leg on a comfy stool. Mr Smith came behind me, he bent down and kissed my neck while his eyes looked down my blouse to my breasts. I was proud of my firm C-cup breasts. With his help I stood up on my right heels and balanced using him for support while staring into his deep blue eyes.

Here we go...it's play time.

Conclusion to come

K




No comments:

Post a Comment