Thursday, May 11, 2023

The challenge part 6

The young waitress came back later, when we were both done with our meal and she asked me out of nowhere

"How high does your cast go on your upper leg Miss?" She asked, surprising me.

By pure impulse, I showed her, lifting my skirt even higher, showing my panties. She inspected my black cast and without any warning touched that area between the end of my cast and my vagina. She had small and short fingers and yet I couldn't imagine how they would feel inside me.

She leaned down, kissed my cheek and said while rubbing my cast.

"I lost the challenge, miss, be careful you really don't want to lose. They are watching you" She said, sliding one finger against my vagina before limping away.

"Who is watching me?"

I was lost in my own thoughts, drinking my coffee and watching the young waitress refill Daniel's cup. I couldn't stop wondering if her cast was a medical cast or one like mine. A few minutes later the Maitre d gave me my crutches and after putting my small ladies backpack, I stood and I was ready to go home. Walking out of the restaurant towards our car, the young waitress waved at me, I smiled.

After a short drive home, I walked into the bedroom and laid on the bed. I was thinking of our little waitress and what she said to me, she totally surprised me. Did he hurt her leg? I have to admit that even if the challenge was wide open I had never imagined that he would hurt me to act on his fetish.

Daniel joined me in bed and I stared at him, so beautiful he was. I moved my cast against his leg, a quiver went through him, I knew he loved that, I leaned over and kissed him.

"You are so sexy in that cast and on your crutches" He said

"Well thank you sir" I said before bending over, releasing his penis and kissing it. I could hear and see his delight, I continued with my tongues sliding up and down his shaft then with my hand and back with my mouth and lips all the time making sure that my broken leg was in contact with his leg.

He moved sideways and let his penis thrust into me and god I loved it. I was wet, so tight all round his penis I was moaning, it felt so good. I wanted to bring him over the edge when I moaned.

"Oh God Daniel, I love when you touch my broken leg"

"Really? Wow" He moved slightly and took a good hold of my cast and moved it on his shoulder. I wrapped my good leg around him and pulled him so tight deep inside me when his mouth attacked my breasts, licking my hard nipples. He was going in and out of me slowly. I was moaning louder and louder.

He was so deep inside me, I was breathing deeper, out of control when the orgasm went through me. My fingers were still pulling him until my whole body started to relax.

"I don't want to hurt you" He said

"You do not trust me" But he was thinking that he was causing me pain through my broken leg, was that turning him on?

I moaned and cried when he pushed in and out of me faster and faster. I spread apart my legs, my cast slid on the side of the bed

"Oh my leg" I moaned

Daniel was so turned on by all this, he was shaking during all penetrations "I'm so close baby" He said

"Be careful, your broken leg..."

I kissed him. "It's okay, cum again in me, you are not hurting me...too bad." I teased

"OMG not too bad...your poor leg" He said and he exploded again inside me.

I quickly realized a few days later that it had been 35 days since the beginning of the challenge. I often found arousal in the most unusual situations and so did Daniel. He pulled me closer and kissed me, his lips were all over me. We slept well but before I said

"Daniel I have a secret that I need to tell you" He had a confused look on his face, the anticipation was killing him...

Part 7 to come

K




No comments:

Post a Comment