Wednesday, May 17, 2023

The challenge part 8

nything but very sensual. Her blue eyes were staring in my eyes, I lifted my dress, she ran her fingers up my leg.

"You have very nice legs miss" She said

"Thank you Joanne, you may leave now" Mr Smith said looking at me, my legs, my crutches and she left us and closed the door behind her.

"OK Claudia it's..." but before he had time to say more I stood on my right foot, positioned my crutches under my arms and smiled at him with my left knee bent keeping the heel off the floor.

"Let me guess Mr Smith you want me to walk with these sexy heels on my feet and my crutches, is that the next part of the challenge?" I asked, squeezing my crutches.

"That would be too easy my dear." Said the devil...just kidding.

"Then get it out, what do I need to do?" I asked impatiently. I wanted to go back home to my husband.

"It's simple, you dropped the crutches and walk until your leg or ankle give away, if you break your leg or ankle, no sprained or tore ligaments since that would be too easy after 7 weeks casted, if you break your leg or ankle you get the $500,000" He smiled staring at my left leg.

"You are mad Mr Smith, sick fetish you have" I said squeezing my crutches.

"Awww common Claudia, you know your husband would twist and snap your ankle in a second for $500,000, don't kid yourself. But if you do break it, the day you collect your money or transfer it to your account we need to have sex" He said adding this little detail.

I clearly saw Daniel's long fingers in my mind, wrap around my foot and give it a wild twist. Would he be turned on by the fact that he won the money for us? Or the fact that I would be 2 months in a leg cast? Or the fact that I would be in pain? Or a combination of all 3...

The perfect casters dilemma I guess.

"OK Mr. Smith we have a deal" I said, dropping the crutches on the floor and putting down my left Louboutin heel. He sat back down, crossed his legs. Before I took my first step, nurse Sindy walked in, this time she was leaning on crutches, her prosthetic leg was obviously bothering her. I wondered again how long she had her amputation, was he the reason for it?

"These heels are too high, miss, be very careful," She said to me.

After looking at her I was both scared and smiling at Mr Smith I took a deep breath, and took a first step. My right foot ahead, all under control. My sexy long left leg moved forward like any walk in the park until my 4 inch heel landed and my ankle buckled like my knee had done a long time ago when I tore my ACL dancing, my forward movement continued until I hit the floor hard.

Yes I heard a distinct cracking sound. The pain I felt was like nothing I ever felt before in my ankle and leg. I was sitting on the hardwood floor, my left leg trapped under me at a very unnatural angle. I'm no doctor but felt pretty certain that my leg was broken below the knee and so was my ankle. A crazy image came to my mind, do you remember Veronica Cartwright at the bottom of the stairs, leg broken and unable to move?

I looked up to Mr Smith "I think I broke my leg" I said

Using my hands I tried to crawl backward to my crutches. Nurse Sindy and Mr Smith came to me and with their help I managed to stand up on my right heel. Pain shot up my leg from my possible broken ankle to possible broken leg.

"What a mess" I said while they helped me to a huge sofa.

"Let me look at your injured leg and ankle" Nurse Sindy said

She touched me, starting at the top of my thigh and working down towards my bent ankle. I knew it's wrong but I wanted her to slide at least one finger inside me for distraction. Instead she moved past my knee and I jumped from the pain I felt.

"Miss Sindy, that was so painful". I said looking at my leg.

"Good news, no compound fracture at the top of your lower leg, broken fibula, a splint will do the trick for the transport to the hospital." She said.

"Good I guess, what about my ankle?" I asked, looking at my foot bent sideways, my dislocated ankle I should say.

"Well I need to realign it quickly so that you don't lose your foot and part of your lower leg...like me..."

"I bet that's going to be very painful? Right?" I asked, knowing the answer but she didn't reply. She splinted my lower leg with a very professional looking brace and ace bandages.

"Mr Smith, I need your help. You need to hold Claudia's lower leg below the brace and don't move." She ordered.

"Ready?"

"Yes" I said, very scared and unsure.

Nurse Sindy, limping to me, cut off my shoe, grabbed my left foot firmly in her hand and she gave it a twist and turn and my broken ankle snapped back into place with a loud crackling sound from my tibia and fibula and a loud scream from me. God the pain was unbreakable at first with the returning blood flow.

"STOPPPPP please" I begged.

"It's ok, dear, it's done, I won't twist it again." She said kindly.

"Thank you" I said and tried to smile while she splinted my foot and ankle.

"You have a long road ahead of you miss, cast and crutches for at least 12 weeks with a double break"

Mr Smith came close to me and looked at my splinted leg, slid one of his long fingers along my broken ankle and leg before stating the obvious, the obvious in his crazy mind anyway...

"Well Claudia, you are only one...orgasm... away from $500,000 when you are medically casted my dear"

Seriously, he was the devil in person and.. who or what was I?

Part 9 to come

K



No comments:

Post a Comment