Saturday, July 29, 2023

My affair conclusion

 My affair conclusion audio intro


Her broken arms held me with a gentle yet firm grip, as our kiss deepened, the tip of her tongue slipped between my lips and gently touched mine. My mouth opened slightly, allowing her access. Our tongues began to play, first gently, and then more insistent. The kiss deepened and our mingled breath became heavy. I squeezed my crutches hard as she sucked my bottom lip into her mouth, teeth gently grazing it.

The boys were looking at us captivated, Roberto crossed his leg and rubbed his toes at the end of his own cast while his eyes landed on Emily first then me.

"Charlize, I love how you move with your broken legs in those casts"

Her hand slid down and pulled my broken leg higher between her legs, then she moved her fingers up my cast, across the swell of my hips, and then crept up to cup my large breast, gently squeezing it, feeling its fullness.

Later, she slid a hand around to the front, catching my nipple that was fully erected through the thin material of my summer dress, between her thumb and forefinger; rolling it between them. I cried out with pleasure, while she played with me and I nibbled her inviting neck.

I had never been dominated like that by a young woman. The whole journey from my slightly sprained ankle, my affair, my broken legs, John's hidden fetishes and his affair with Emily had transformed not just my perspective, but my whole life. I looked at John, whose eyes mirrored Roberto's sentiment, filled with love but I wasn't sure if it was for me or Emily.

As the painting session began, I watched Roberto lower down his broken leg and stand on his cast, his broken leg sending waves of pain. He was painting us, the 2 women that seemed to dance together in one erotic and sensual domination. Roberto's injured leg and pain increased his creative flow. He saw our beauty emerging from the most unexpected injuries and experiences.

Her other hand came up, capturing my other breast, rubbing it with her wrist brace as her mouth descended, licking and kissing my collar bone, then she pulled my summer dress up and off me, throwing it to John who was speechless.

She kissed the top of my breasts that were barely contained in my black lace bra, and then she undid it. My erect pink nipples were fully exposed. Her lips hungrily covering one of them, pulling it into her mouth and running her tongue over it while rubbing against my hard cast.

John grabbed Roberto's crutches and moved around the room, staring at us, capturing the beauty of the dominant and submissive, broken legs and broken arm. His presence on crutches added a touch of "je ne sais quoi", maybe just a reminder that art could transform reality.

Roberto's keen eye caught every detail, even the way Emily's juices were sliding along one of my broken legs while she rubbed herself harder and moaned. He painted in details the delicate positioning of my crutches and the pain on my lips from standing only on one broken leg while the other was higher up between Emily's legs.

He was an artist that captured not just the sensual physical shape of my long leg casts but the connections between all 4 of us in our past.

One of her hands came up, running into my hair, slightly pulling, my eyes closed and neck arched as she sucked on my neck with her lips and teeth. Almost...breaking skin...

"Oh god, Emily," I murmured and dropped my crutches, relying on this sexy young woman to keep me standing on one long leg walking cast, small rubber heel.

I began to untie her arm brace, wanting to feel and see if she had any scars. Her hand was shaking, she was so close to her orgasm squeezing my cast I unbuttoned her blouse and then ran a hand across her small perky breasts, her hard nipples, feeling them harden as I explored them.

Abruptly, Roberto limped off his broken leg, re-breaking it I'm sure in the process and he pulled Emily away from me by twisting her broken arm in a very awkward angle. He then grabbed me by the waist, and painfully limped back and set me on the long desk in the corner.

He looked up at me with both his hands on my casts, my lips inviting and eyes full of mysteries, locking his gaze as his hands slid up my broken legs and found my wet vagina.

"Charlize, you have to decide?" John said while rubbing and twisting Emily injured arm and wrist.

"No I don't," I smiled looking at my lover standing on his recently broken leg caressing my long casts.

I felt a surge of sensuality. It was a mixture of wanting Roberto deep inside me, acceptance from John of my need and want to be permanently on crutches, and a newfound sense of freedom being loved by Emily, a sexy young and intriguing woman.

I felt his hard penis slide into me very slowly at first, It felt so good to have him inside me in my wetness. I was grinding against him wanting more. He moved in and out.

"Oh Roberto" I moaned his name while he leaned on my casts keeping his broken leg bent to release some pressure, some pain.

The arousal building within me, "I'm going to cum." I panted, my eyes now shut tightly. My face showed pleasure so intense that it bordered on pain. Then I felt him filling me up with cum inside me. My long body shook, I could feel the spasms and vibrations from my orgasm.

"Wow, that was amazing." His kiss lingered, time seemed to stand still.

Emily walked back to me cradling her arm, it was bent at the wrist, did John break her arm or wrist?

I took her in my arms then kissed her. As our lips eventually parted, I gazed into Emily's eyes, seeing a reflection of my own pain after breaking my legs.

"Are you in pain?"

"Yes...not bad, it will need to be realigned before the cast" She showed me her poor wrist.

"I have some casting material, I don't know why but I was expecting something like this, let me help you Emily" Roberto said, grabbing his crutches to stand but I stopped him right away. I put my summer dress back on and said.

"No I will do it"

I looked at Emily's wrist, now swollen, as she gingerly cradled it in her other hand. Pain etched across her face, but still smiling at me. It tore at my heart to see her suffering, but as an ex emergency room nurse, I knew how to help her.

"Sit down," I said gently, guiding her on my crutches to the couch in our living room.

Taking a deep breath, I focused on her wrist, swelling had already set in, making the task ahead more challenging.

"I'll take care of you, I've reduced 100's of broken wrists in the past" I assured her by lying slightly.

I touched the tender areas, trying to assess the severity of the fracture.

"It hurts, doesn't it?" I asked softly leaning on my crutches to free my hands. Then I leaned over her and kissed her broken wrist, sliding my wet tongue along.

Then I started to work on her broken wrist. I applied just enough pressure to elicit a wince, signifying the exact spot where the fracture resided. Carefully, I began the process of realignment.

"It will hurt a bit as I try to realign the bones, but it's necessary as you know,"

With each adjustment, I felt her pain, even though she tried her best to hide it. Our eyes met, and in that silent exchange, I saw her trust in me. Using my hands and fingers, I gently manipulate the broken wrist. Applying controlled pressure, I gradually guided the bones back into their proper position until we both heard the snapping sound.

Once the wrist was realigned, it was time to stabilise it with Roberto's casting material. John had been a great help to bring water and the materials. I immersed the cast in warm water, activating the material and started the intimate act of wrapping the cast around her wrist. My long fingers lovingly encircled her broken wrist, securing the cast with a touch that was both firm and gentle.

As the cast began to harden, I softly smoothed the surface, ensuring a seamless appearance. I paid extra attention to the edges, to avoid any roughness that might cause discomfort. When I was done I turned my attention to Emily, offering her a tender smile filled with love. With the cast complete, I took a step back on my crutches and admired my handiwork. Her wrist, once broken and vulnerable, was now protected.

"Thank you Charlize," she said, her voice filled with emotion.

I leaned over and kissed her sweet lips while she cradled her new pink cast.

Roberto put in the final brushstroke. The painting seemed to breathe with life, it captured the love, pain and the healing that merged from it all. Roberto left on his crutches with possibly a new broken leg, Emily with her new pink cast protecting her broken wrist and I turned toward John and said.

"We need to talk"

Leaning tall and in control of my 2 long leg walking cast and crutches, smiling from ear to ear.

The end
K


No comments:

Post a Comment