Tuesday, July 11, 2023

My affair part 2

My affair part 2 intro 


The café buzzed with activity, and I took a moment to survey the eclectic crowd. People of different backgrounds and interests filled the space, creating an atmosphere of vibrant energy.

As I let my gaze wander, my eyes were drawn to a figure seated at a corner table. He stood out from the rest, tall and impeccably dressed, exuding an air of confidence and intrigue. His dark hair framed a chiselled face, while his piercing blue eyes seemed to hold a world of secrets.

Then I saw a woman walk to him, he was intrigued by the younger woman talking to him. He was engaging in a conversation while touching the woman's broken arm that was in a long pink cast resting in a sling.

My curiosity was piqued and I couldn't help but eavesdrop on their conversation to the best I could. He seemed genuinely interested in the story behind her broken arm, and I couldn't help but wonder how the poor girl broke her arm. Silently, listening intently as they continue their conversation.

He had a charming smile and he asked her how the cast felt on her arm, not how she broke it. She responded, seemingly amused, sharing about her daily routine and the reaction of her boyfriend to her long arm cast. Her words struck a chord within me, as I wondered how my husband would react if I was in the same situation.

He was probing her further and I noticed she was hesitating when she glanced in my direction staring at my legs and injured ankle. I will never know if she knew I was listening but she described to him how sex was while in a full arm cast. She really went into detail and explained the complexities.

"Thank you for the cast, I love it" She said to him but stared at me.

I felt the weight of her message, her arm isn't broken. She stood and left the café, smiling at me again.

I found myself irresistibly drawn towards him. I had never done that before, I stood and limped closer to him, guided by je ne sais quoi. As I approached his table, my sprained ankle protested with every step I took, but my determination outweighed the pain. OK let's be honest here, the pain wasn't that bad. Our eyes met and he smiled at me. I offered a shy smile in return, feeling an unspoken connection ignite between us.

"May I join you?" I asked, my voice laced with a mixture of hesitation and anticipation. Anticipation for what? After all we were in a public bistro.

"Please, have a seat, rest that ankle miss" he responded, gesturing towards the empty chair across from him but looking at my sprained ankle.

I carefully settled into the seat, mindful of my injured ankle. There was a new type of excitement running through my veins as we engaged in casual conversation, sharing snippets of our lives and exchanging pleasantries. His name was Roberto Robinson and he had my total attention.

"I'm an artist," he whispered, his voice so sensual.

"I love capturing the beauty of the human form in every shape it takes, even in its delicate conditions like if injured or broken."

The words "conditions and broken" echoed through my mind with the memory of the young lady I had seen earlier. Could she be one of those captivating forms he spoke of? At that moment, I couldn't help but imagine the young lady as a result of Roberto artistry, gracefully limited with her broken arm cast and sling. The tender vulnerability of her condition seemed to add to her look, inviting admiration for the resilience she showed in her full arm cast.

Roberto's words played on in my mind like Slave to Love from Bryan Ferry. I wanted to know more about the connection between his artistic talents and the mysterious woman.

As we kept talking, I became really interested in what he had to say. Roberto's enthusiasm was contagious, and I couldn't help but be drawn to his words. While we were chatting, I noticed that Roberto's eyes quickly glanced down at my lower legs, specifically my sprained left ankle. It was clear that he noticed the discomfort it was causing me as I walked over to his table. Suddenly, his expression changed, and if I had to describe it, I would say he looked like a cat about to eat a canary. He leaned forward slightly, as if he had something important to share, a secret.

"Charlize, have you ever considered recreational casting for your sprained ankle?" Roberto asked, his voice gentle and filled with genuine concern.

I raised an eyebrow, intrigued by his suggestion. "Recreational casting? What do you mean?"

He leaned back, a hint of excitement in his eyes.

"Well, it's a unique approach to healing and recovery. Instead of just using a traditional medical brace, recreational casting involves creating a customized and sexy leg cast that not only supports the injured ankle but also provides a sense of comfort and even enjoyment during the healing process."

I listened intently, a mixture of curiosity and skepticism brewing within me.

"Wait, how does it actually work? Don't I need to see a doctor or go to the hospital?" I asked, feeling a mixture of curiosity and concern while looking at my ankle.

Roberto's smile grew wider, and he seemed eager to explain.

"No, not at all! You don't need any medical procedures like realigning bones or going to the hospital, It's just a mild sprain" he reassured me.

"Recreational casting is a different approach. It's about providing stability for a certain period of time while turning your injury into something special. You can make it a sensual experience by choosing a bright and colourful cast. It's not just about looks, It can actually help your healing process go faster," he explained passionately.

"Instead of feeling down about your injury, you can embrace it as a temporary adventure and find happiness in the process of getting better. Plus, it's a great way to start conversations and share your unique story with others, you become a new persona of yourself" Roberto concluded, his voice brimming with enthusiasm.

As I listened to Roberto's words. I pictured myself for the first time on crutches, gracefully moving with them with a red or sleek black cast on my lower leg. The image of it intrigued me, and I couldn't help but wonder about the curious questions I would receive from others.

I imagined them approaching me, their eyes drawn to my injured limb.

"What happened to your leg Charlize?"

Part 3 to come


No comments:

Post a Comment