Monday, July 17, 2023

My affair part 5


I was so nervous having to navigate the next 6 weeks on my crutches in this lovely cast. The simple act of getting into the awaiting Uber car was a new experience. With my crutches under my arms, I approached the vehicle and struggled to find the balance needed to make the transition. I didn't want to stand on the cast since I was in my persona of the injured woman with a recent broken ankle.

The Uber driver, with empathy in her eyes, stepped out of the car and offered her support. She took my crutches and helped me lean against her, providing stability. After I settled into the backseat of the car, the friendly female driver turned her gaze towards me through the rear view mirror, her curiosity evident in her eyes.

"Hi there, may I ask how you injured your leg?" she inquired gently, her voice filled with genuine concern.

I took a deep breath, contemplating how much to reveal to a stranger. But her kind demeanour encouraged me to share a version of my story.

I smiled, "I actually broke my ankle yesterday while wearing 4 inch stilettos. Somebody bumped into me and I rolled my ankle. It was quite the unexpected turn of events and as you can see it's my first cast and first time on crutches."

As the Uber car came to a stop in front of my house, I knew my husband would be in his office. But first I needed to get out of the car, again the beautiful female driver, noticed my hesitation, turned towards me with a warm smile.

"Take your time, Charlize. I'll be right here to help you," she said, her voice filled with genuine kindness.

I nodded and gingerly swung my good leg followed by my leg cast out of the car and attempted to push myself up from the seat. The pain in my sprained ankle was almost non existent but I still wince as part of my persona.

"Careful now not to put any weight on your freshly broken ankle," she cautioned, reaching out a supportive hand to steady me. Together, we slowly made our way out of the car.

"Thank you so much for your help," I expressed sincerely.

I watched as she drove away, leaving me to face the toughest challenge. As I hobbled towards my front door, my crutches supporting my weight and my red cast protecting my ankle, apprehension coursed through me. I had returned home and I was about to lie to my family, explaining about my non-existent broken ankle and a web of deceit that could consume me. On the other side I was about to think of the pleasure I felt unable to move my foot and ankle when the front door opened.

"Oh my god Charlize!"

John's concerned eyes met mine as he opened the door, his gaze shifting from my eyes to my cast. Without another word, he rushed to my side, offering his support keeping the door wide open. With my knee bent keeping my weight off my cast, I slowly made my way towards the living room on my crutches.

"What happened to your leg?" John asked, concerned as he helped me settle onto the couch. I took a deep breath, summoning the strength to play my persona.

"It happened during the softball game, I made a wrong move, lost my balance, and landed awkwardly. The doctors said it's a fractured ankle, and I'll be in this cast and on crutches for about six weeks."

John's brows furrowed, "Why didn't you call me? I would have rushed to the hospital with you."

I felt guilty, "I didn't want to worry you. It happened so suddenly, and I thought it was just a sprain at first, but the x-rays revealed the fracture." My persona was beginning to strain, threatening to unravel at any moment. I needed a distraction,

"John, I hate to ask, but with my broken ankle, I can't take a proper shower. Do you think you could help me with a sponge bath?"

His eyes widened with love, "Of course, Charlize. I'm here for you. Let's go to the bathroom."

He helped me stand and gave me my crutches and we made our way to the bathroom. He prepared warm water and gathered all the necessary supplies. I was so nervous. John nodded my nervousness and approached me gently. With a tenderness that only a caring husband could possess, he helped me remove my t-shirt, with a delicate touch his hand caressed my breasts, his thumbs mindful of my fully erected nipples that needed attention.

Despite the complexities of my situation and of my persona, my love for John remained intact. Next came the shorts that clung to my long leg, the fabric navigating its way cautiously along the cast. John's touch was careful and gentle. I was so turned on that I'm sure he could tell.

I glanced at him "Thank you, John. I appreciate your help"

He smiled softly, leaned over and kissed me, his eyes filled with love. "Charlize, you don't have to thank me"

He started with my hair. It felt like everything was sensual. Soapy water was running down his strong arms. He rinsed and washed my face, my neck slowly. I could tell he was aroused by washing my naked body. I slid my hand along the front of his pants, his erection was complete, long and hard. I rubbed it ever so slowly, torturing him until he closed his eyes. I stopped.

He washed up my arms to my shoulders and then rinsed. But it was when he turned his attention to my legs that I couldn't help but wonder how he felt. John had always been a leg man, admiring the length and grace of my limbs. Now, with one leg in a cast, I wondered if his appreciation would be altered.

As the warm water cascaded over my body, I watched intently as John's hands descended upon my healthy leg. His fingers moved with purpose, gliding over my toes, rubbing the muscles of my calf, and moving higher along my thigh. The sensations sent shivers of delight through my body, he explored every contour of my god leg.

Then, he shifted his focus to my injured leg. Starting at my exposed toes at the end of my cast, he tenderly washed them. His touch lingered and I loved it. Moving upward, he methodically cleaned my knee, his hands tracing the edges of the cast with a gentleness that took away all my concerns..

As his hands ascended further, I couldn't help but feel a rush of desire. This beautiful leg cast was now a part of me, part of us. I was staring at him, my beautiful husband, he smiled and rubbed between my legs, I moaned totally out of control. I spread my leg even more, inviting him for more. 2 fingers slid inside me, in and out rubbing against my clitoris. I was moaning so loud, my orgasm building up so fast.

To my surprise...

John's strong arms encircled me, lifting me out of the bathtub, careful not to bang my broken ankle and he placed me on the vanity counter. Our eyes locked and I freed his penis from his pants. In an instant, our lips met and he pushed deep inside me. We were both so ready. He made love to me, sliding in and out of his broken wife until we both exploded.

As John helped me get dressed, his gentle hands navigating the fabric around my cast, I felt a renewed sense of hope. The weight of my secrets, the allure of the forbidden love affair, were no match for the love that bound us together.

But...

I had to wonder while John slid a long sock over my cast to keep my exposed toes warm if the intoxicating connection I have with Roberto would cloud my judgement again.

Part 6 to come


 

No comments:

Post a Comment