Thursday, July 6, 2023

Mysterious, conclusion


Even with my short leg cast I could still barely put any weight on my broken leg. I began my preparations for the evening with my detective, as I hopped around the room. Balancing on one leg, I carefully selected my outfit, taking into account both style and what he would love to see me in. I chose a stunning dress, its fabric flowing gracefully with every step I took on my crutches. The length was perfect, short, showing off my leg and cast while clinging to my curves.

Getting dressed was so much easier without the full leg cast as I delicately slid my dress on, ensuring my breasts were on display. I paused for a moment, grabbed one crutch and took a few steps on the rubber heel of my cast. Small steps...Grabbed my second crutch and made my way to the mirror.

I settled myself in front of the mirror, my crutches within reach, did my hair and makeup. A touch of foundation smoothed out any imperfections, while a dusting of blush brought colour to my cheeks. My eyes sparkled as I applied eyeliner and a sweep of mascara. Pearl earrings completed the look.

Feeling good about my date, I decided to give my walking cast another try. As I prepared to take my first steps, my crutches stood nearby, ready to provide support if needed. However, this time, I decided to borrow a stylish cane from Crystal.

Gently placing my walking cast on the floor, I slowly transferred my weight to my broken leg. It felt ok, It seemed as if my broken leg was ready for this challenge after all. But despite my initial progress, it quickly became apparent that my broken leg was not yet ready to bear the full weight of my body. Patience, I said to myself and grabbed my crutches.

Before making my way to the living room, I stood before the mirror. I felt like a sexy and confident woman. Tonight was the night. I emerged from my condo on my crutches, knee bent and smiling in the direction of the detective.

As I approached Andrew's waiting car, a surge of excitement coursed through my veins, he was no longer my detective but Andrew. I caught sight of him beside the wide-open passenger door, his face adorned with a comforting smile. He gazed at me with a sense of admiration, his eyes fixed on my strong leg's taut muscles as I stood gracefully on my crutches.

With his support, the transition from crutches to car was easy. Gently, he took hold of my hand, guiding me while I limped. He helped me lower myself into the seat. I then watched as he put my crutches in the back seat of his car.

"You're absolutely beautiful Isabelle," he said

"Thank you Andrew," I said, smiling at him.

In my mind I was sitting sideways with my leg cast proudly on display, I rested it delicately on his laps, noticing the undeniable reaction.

Our date was perfect, a combination of seduction, laughter and deep conversations. We both could feel the passions and desires along the way. His hands and fingers were always close to my cast or on my leg.

As we made our way back to his car, the night air carried a sense of intimacy. He stole glances at me on my crutches with our steps in sync, as we approached his car.

"How about a nightcap at my place?"

The car ride was filled with a comfortable silence, punctuated by stolen glances and a shared understanding of the connection we had forged.

Upon arriving at my condo building, Andrew emerged from the car, got my crutches from the back seat and gently opened the door for me. With his hand extended, he helped me step out on my good leg and I positioned my crutches under my arms.

We settled into a cosy corner of my living room, the soft glow of candles casting a warm ambience around us while my broken leg rested on his laps. With glasses of wine in hand, we sat close, our eyes locked in anticipation.

He was the perfect gentleman but I wanted more. He then reached under my leg and cast and lifted me up in his strong arm while his mouth locked to mine. He carried me to my bedroom, no need for crutches. He sat me on my makeup desk, perfect height for what was to come.

My tongue roamed inside his mouth, while I could feel his hands on my thighs, sliding higher, pushing my dress up. I saw his eyes and hand on my short cast, his attraction for my broken limb was undeniable. His other hand was between my legs, against my silk panties, I moaned while he pressed harder against my wet vagina.

I grabbed his hand, sliding it along my blue cast to the exact location where my leg was broken.

"This is where he broke my leg" I opened his pants and freed his long and large penis.

"It must have been so painful Isabelle," He said, lifting me up in his strong arms. He pulled me closer to him, his penis fully erected between my thighs. Then I felt him thrust up and slide effortlessly into me, because I was dripping wet, lowering me onto his hard penis.

I was moaning, looking deep into his eyes while he lifted me up again. I lifted my mouth from his to breathe. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he carried me to my bed. My eyes were closed, my cast against him, I loved the sensation of his hard and long penis inside me getting me closer and closer to my orgasm.

I wrapped my broken leg around his back the best I could with my cast, the rough surface rubbing against him and he loved it. I was so close, my eyes closed and I screamed so loud as my orgasm ran through my body, shaking.

I saw him back up and then he pulled me closer. Kissing me deeply while embracing.

"I love you Isabelle"

The end


No comments:

Post a Comment