Sunday, July 23, 2023

My affair part 8

 My affair part 8 audio intro


With the assistance of John and a strong male nurse, I was delicately lifted from the hospital bed and gently placed into my wheelchair. The weight of my broken legs in full white leg casts rested heavily on the leg rests. As we navigated the corridors towards the hospital exit, I could feel the tight grip of the casts restricting my movements, reminding me of the fragility of my situation.

With careful coordination and support from John, we approached the car with cautious determination. My wheelchair stood beside the backseat, I positioned myself as close as possible to the edge of the wheelchair, ensuring my legs were safely elevated.

John stood behind me, his hands gently placed on my shoulders, providing stability and reassurance. Slowly, we began the intricate process of transferring from the wheelchair to the backseat. I shifted my weight onto my hands, using my upper body strength to lift myself off the wheelchair seat.

Supported by John's strong arms, I pivoted my broken body, carefully lowering myself into the backseat. The casts, extending from my thighs to my toes, required careful navigation to ensure they didn't get caught or hinder the transfer. I could feel John stare at my long casts, they followed the contour of both of my long legs to perfection.

John's eyes met mine in the rear view mirror, filled with concern.

"You look beautiful," he whispered, his voice filled with affection. "We'll get through this together, Charlize. I'm here with you and for you."

As we arrived home, John assisted me once again, carefully guiding me out of the car. With each step, the weight of the casts reminded me of my new reality, happy to be in the familiarity and warmth of our home.

Each day, I relied on my wheelchair, unable to put any weight on the casts. But with John by my side, I found the courage to gradually transition from the confines of the wheelchair to the support of crutches and standing on my long walking casts.

It started with small steps, quite literally. I wheeled myself in our exercise room and closed the door behind me but John noticed right away.

"Let me help you at least the first time." he said smiling, he knew how proud I was. The independent woman in me wanted to do it by myself.

He gently handed me my crutches, and I took them in my hands, feeling their familiar weight. I gathered the strength to lift myself up, relying on my crutches and John for balance. He stood behind me, his hands around me. It was the first time he was touching me since my affair.

Dressed for the day ahead, I wore a pair of comfortable shorts that were easy to slide up my casts and an old Rolling Stones t-shirt with no bra. Despite the challenges I faced, I wanted to be defiant against the constraints from my broken legs and also from my affair that they both imposed on me and John.

With my crutches securely under my arms, steadying myself on my walking cast, John behind me, I took a first step and lost my damn balance, falling backward into his arms.

"Shit"

"Take your time." he said and he kissed my neck from behind me and then helped me regain my balance. I realized that my ass was leaning against the front of his pants, I could feel the reaction right away.

"Thank you for catching me." I said with a smile letting my ass rub against his penis getting harder.

"John, do you like your crippled little wife? Does my situation turn you on? Or is it my long leg cast?"

He didn't answer, action spoke louder than word, he unzipped my shorts and dropped them down along my broken legs. I stood on my crutches in silk panties. He pulled me against him then one of his hands cupped my large breast, caressing it. His other hand descended to my panties and disappeared into them.

"Oh god John" I moaned, squeezing my crutches while he was teasing my vagina. He was rubbing me vigorously.

"Yes I do find you so attractive, partly crippled Charlize. You were punished for your affair, you were broken to teach you a lesson"

I turned my head to see if he was joking. I looked directly into his eyes as he slowly inserted a finger inside me, against my clitoris, in and out.

"Oh John" I moaned so turned on, "I was in so much pain breaking both of my legs." I said while my orgasm was building inside me.

John smiled and kissed me, our tongues hungry and having both legs in long leg cast and needing my crutches for dear life felt like bongage, I was so aroused.

"When you were at the bottom of the stairs, twisted, I wondered how sexy you would have been crawling to me, sliding along your sexy long broken legs." He said walking away from me, leaving me standing, unable to sit, barely able to walk.

"John don't do that, hold on to me please I don't want to fall and break something else" He sat on the workbench about 10 feet from me, undid his pants and reached in pulling out his long penis.

"Come to me, you owe me that"

I was so wet, I prepared to move forward. With my weight distributed between my crutches and my walking casts, I began to slide my partly crippled legs forward. It was a delicate sensual dance while staring at John rubbing himself..

I felt some pain running up my broken leg so I shifted more of my weight onto the crutches. my grip on the handles were firm. With each push, I propelled my long casts forward, the rubber heels of my walking casts gliding across the hardwood floor with a slight scraping sound. I could hear the gentle creaking of the walking casts, the soft thud of the crutches tips on the floor.

John watched me with pure lust and love, his eyes locked on my broken legs while rubbing himself even harder. He was longer if that was even possible. He was staring up and down the length of my casts, as if captivated by their presence.

I could sense a change in the dynamic between us. It was as if my affair and broken legs had awakened a dormant desire within him. His eyes traced the curves of the casts, the contours of my sexy legs as I moved. I could feel his gaze on every step...

That was until he stood up, walked to me and...

Part 9 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment