Sunday, July 9, 2023

My affair part 1

 My affair part 1 intro

I stood tall in front of the long mirror, analyzing my reflection. At five feet nine inches, I've always been grateful for my long legs, my sense of confidence and presence. I chose a black leather pencil skirt and a white blouse that hugged my curves just right, accentuating my slender figure. Completing the ensemble were sleek black high-heeled pumps, adding an extra level of sophistication to my look.

With each step I took, I loved the click clack of my heels through the hallway as I made my way downstairs. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air, mingling with the sound of my children's laughter. I made my way to the kitchen, where my husband, John, was already at the breakfast table, reading the morning newspaper on his i-Pad.


"Good morning," I greeted him with a warm smile, planting a kiss on his cheek.

John looked up from his tablet, his eyes lighting up looking at me.

"Good morning, Charlize," he replied, his voice filled with genuine affection. "You look stunning, as always." He said and I chuckled softly, accepting the compliment.

"Thank you, John. You always know how to make me feel good."

We settled into our morning routine, sipping coffee and engaging in light banter about our plans for the day. John, a successful businessman, often had a full schedule. You could say that I had transitioned into the role of a young retiree, managing our household and caring for our two children, Sarah and Jack.

As I watched John interact with our children, I couldn't help but feel happy for the life we've built together. Our beautiful home, filled with warmth and love, is a reflection of the effort we've put into our marriage.

Yet, beneath the surface I was missing something, there was a restlessness brewing within me, an unspoken desire for something more, something new and maybe scary. I wanted to literally push the boundaries of my comfort zone.

If you are reading this, you know what I mean.

The routine of school drop-offs, grocery shopping, and play-dates began to feel suffocating at times. I found myself longing for excitement, adventure, and a taste of the unknown.

As the morning sun streamed through the kitchen window, casting a warm glow over our breakfast table, I made a silent promise to myself. I vow to be opened to possibilities, maybe even act on some deep and secret desires.

I would never cheat on my husband.

Little did I know that my resolve would soon lead me down a path I never anticipated, one that would challenge my marriage and possibly tear the life I've worked so hard to build.

I took a deep breath and looked at my family, I gathered the strength to start my day and if possible embrace the unknown. Little did I know that just around the corner, a chance encounter was waiting for me, an invitation to explore the depths of passion, fetishes and betrayal.

I Finished my coffee, checked the time and realized it was time to head downtown for my meeting with our family accountant. I was far from knowing that I was about to discover the consequences that accompanied the pursuit of forbidden desires.

I won't hide that I loved high heels and with each step from the house to my car, the sharp click of my 4 inch heels against the pavement resonated in the quiet morning air. I was nervous that morning and my heart was racing, a mix of excitement and trepidation. I gracefully slid into the driver's seat of my red Tesla model X, the leather interior embraced me, and I turned on the quiet engine, ready to navigate the busy downtown streets.

As I drove into the city, skyscrapers cast long shadows in the streets ahead. My favourite podcast played in its extraordinary sound system. With 22 speakers, the conversations literally enveloped me. I navigated with my eyes looking for a safe parking spot ensuring my beloved vehicle remained free from any unsightly scratches or dings.

I drove the car into the coveted spot, exhaling a sigh of relief. Turning off the ignition, I sat there for a moment, with one hand on my pantyhose covered legs. The combination of heels and pantyhose gave me a sense of elegance and grace while my stilettos elevated my confidence and sophistication. My long fingers caressed along my pantyhose that embraced my legs, making me feel sexy and almost irresistible.

Wearing pantyhose and high heels, I carried a secret message, whispering seductively with every movement, inviting admiring glances and admiration. At that moment I felt that nothing else on my legs could ever give me that sensation.

I was so wrong.

On the other hand, the realization of the choices I was willing to make, the risks I was willing to take, intensified with each passing day. The equation was simple, the liberation and fulfillment equalled a price I was ready to pay but that I was yet to fully understand.

I gazed into the mirror and reapplied my red lipstick then stepped out of the car, the click of my heels echoing on the streets. The sun's rays caressed my skin and looking back I had really missed dressing up like this. The subtle click of my heels, my leather skirt against my curves, and the feeling of confidence only limited by the poor quality of the sidewalk. I navigated with care, ensuring not to fall and risk an unfortunate ankle sprain or even worse a fracture.

As the summer breeze gently rustled through my hair, I walked along the busy streets downtown full of businessmen and women. The vibrant energy of the city was contagious, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of liberation.

While lost in my thoughts, I collided with a woman walking quietly in the opposite direction, causing me to lose my footing for a brief moment. My left ankle twisted painfully, and I let out an involuntary "ouch" as a sharp jolt shot through my leg.


"Are you okay, miss?" she asked me, as she extended a helping hand.

I winced, bending my knee to rub my throbbing ankle.

"I'm fine, so sorry. I wasn't looking," I replied, a tinge of embarrassment in my voice.

With a gentle smile, she reassured me, "Let me help you to the café where you can rest your ankle."

Grateful for her kindness, I accepted her offer, placing my hand in hers for support. As we slowly made our way to the café, she explained that she had to leave, as she was due in court in just 15 minutes. I thanked her for her help and apologized again for the unexpected collision.

This was a beautiful little café, I didn't remember seeing it before, tucked-away. Aroma of freshly ground coffee was so inviting that I forgot all about my ankle for a minute. Later on after sipping my coffee, I noticed him at a nearby table, his gaze lingering on my long legs and then my fingers as I rubbed my injured ankle.

A shiver ran down my spine as our eyes met, a connection for sure and followed by a hint of intrigue. His gaze was both intense and curious, as if he were trying to understand the story behind my injured ankle.

Part 2 to come


No comments:

Post a Comment