Wednesday, July 19, 2023

My affair part 6

My affair part 6 audio intro 

In the days that followed, I grew more at ease with my crutches and cast and I was finding a delicate balance between my secret life with Roberto and my family life. I loved both roles of a loving mother and devoted wife, as well as the fun, sensual, and injured woman who needed something forbidden.


One day on my crutches wearing a lovely summer dress that hugged my firm ass and ended where my cast started, I couldn't help but feel sexy. Every time somebody stared or commented about my red cast on my leg it became a symbol of my hidden desires, a visible reminder of the thrilling secret I held.

As I made my way towards Roberto, I could see the desire in his eyes.

"You look absolutely stunning," he whispered as he kissed me.

"Thank you"

"That summer dress and your crutches... it's incredibly sexy." he said, pulling me closer to him and kissing me.

As we arrived at Roberto's studio, excitement coursed through me. The loft, where his bedroom was situated, seemed so far away, reachable only by a flight of twelve stairs.

"You want me to carry you to my bedroom?"

"No I'm good" I knew that physically I was strong enough for the 12 steps, each step would present an opportunity to show off.

With every deliberate movement of my ass, strong leg and my crutches against the metal stairs, the ascension to his bedroom became more sensual. Roberto's eyes followed me, his gaze filled with adoration and sexual attraction. The intensity of his stare, fixated on my strong leg and the curve of my backside, ignited a fire between my legs.

"You're such a tease Charlize," Roberto whispered with desire. I took another step.

"You know that you look even more beautiful being in a leg cast, I can't resist you and I don't think I can be without you."

His words, laced with tenderness also shocked me and surpassed what I saw for our affair longtime. Step by step my sexual appetite for Roberto increased and so did my concern. My heart was pounding with each movement.

Finally at the top of the stairs I turned to face Roberto, a radiant smile on my lips. The forbidden affair was now tenderness and romance. Roberto's eyes, filled with devotion, locked onto mine. His words, soft and filled with love, caressed my ears.

"I want to make love to you" He picked me up and carried me to his bed.

I felt desired, wanted, and alive in a different way that I had never experienced before. He took my broken ankle in his hands, his lips kissing and licking my exposed toes. He traced the contours of my red cast, his touch gentle. With each caress, he explored every inch of my long leg, his fingers dancing along my skin, leaving a trail of forbidden passion in their wake.

He cupped my breasts with no urgency just enjoying their size and shape, his touch igniting a storm of desire within me. It was an electric moment, filled with both pleasure and a sense of danger. I knew that what we were doing was wrong on so many levels, yet the excitement of this forbidden affair was undeniable.

He pushed up my summer dress, rubbing my tight ass until I grabbed him by the neck and pulled him close for a kiss. He moved back and pulled my dress over my head. I was wearing a red thong matching my cast and no bra. He stared at my large breasts and licked his lips like a kid in a candy store while he looked me up and down.

"You are so beautiful. Wow, I want to make you mine!" he said it, and I heard it...make me his...

I touched his erected penis inside his jeans with my red cast, rubbing it ever slowly with the hard cast and my exposed toes, while my hands went between my legs, my fingers wet in a second moved up and I rubbed my breasts and nipples smiling at him.

"Jesus," He said, removing his jeans and t-shirt. He was so big, long and beautiful.

He then bent down, put my cast over his shoulder and leaned between my legs and slowly licked me, his tongue going in and out. I couldn't resist a quiet moan. I enjoyed this since I wasn't sure if we would ever do it again.

It was like if he read my mind without any tenderness he pushed his long penis inside me, I moaned again. Because of his size I felt so tight and I was so wet that I almost came right away. I wanted to control it but images of John and my family crossed my mind.

He started to pump in and out of me faster and rougher. He was no longer making love to his injured lover but just fucking me and yet I was moaning so loud, totally out of control. He grabbed me by the hair, pounding into me, in and out as fast as he could.

In what felt like seconds I came, moaning even louder.

No doubt not the best lovemaking of my life but the best sex. I could feel threads of my secret affair ripping apart. The consequences of his words "I want to make you mine" loomed, ready to disrupt the fragile balance I had fought so hard to preserve.

"Are you OK Charlize?" I heard Roberto asked me but I was in a daze.

"I need to go home" I said, getting dressed, grabbing my crutches and walking towards the stairs to go down.

As I carefully descended the stairs on my crutches, the weight of my casted ankle added a slight challenge to my balance. At some point my red cast caught the light and shined. The intimate sexual moments we had shared had stirred a storm of emotions, leaving me craving for more and ending the affairs at the same time.

I knew it was time to bid Roberto farewell.

I stepped out of the studio and found the familiar sight of the female Uber driver waiting for me. Her warm smile greeted me as I approached, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of comfort in her presence. With a graceful motion, she opened the door for me, ensuring I could ease myself into the backseat of her car.

"Welcome back, Charlize. How was your visit? And how's the broken ankle?" she asked.

I smiled at her, "The broken ankle is better and...It was... The sex was very intense and the orgasm even better"

"But I have to return to my reality now, back home, back on two legs soon."

She smiled back and said. "Once I was torn between 2 different worlds, my worlds were the perfect little college student and the wheelchair/ cripple pretender."

Her words sent shivers down my spine.

Part 7 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment