Tuesday, July 25, 2023

My affair part 9

 My affair part 9 audio intro


I could sense a change in the dynamic between us. It was as if my affair and broken legs had awakened a dormant desire within him. His eyes traced the curves of the casts, the contours of my sexy legs as I moved, sliding the cast and leaning on my crutches. I could feel his gaze on every step...

That was until he stood up, walked to me and kissed me, staring at me with an attractive view in his eyes. Was it my vulnerability or the sense of power that came with him helping me with my type of injuries? Whatever the reason, it was clear that my long walking casts had ignited a new level of passion within him.

I was slowly forgetting about Roberto and I grew more confident in my ability to navigate on my long leg walking casts and crutches. John kissed me again and walked behind me, I could feel his presence and his soft footsteps. I squeezed my crutches and turned my head slightly, glancing over my shoulder to meet his gaze.

His eyes were filled with warmth and love but there was also a hint of mischief dancing in his expression, as if he held a secret waiting to be revealed. He wrapped his arms around me, caressed my breasts and kissed my neck.

He leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine while he teased my hard nipples.

"I have a surprise for you Charlize," he murmured, his voice tinged with excitement. I tilted my head as I awaited his revelation.

"Roberto," he continued, while his hands moved from my breasts to my long casts.

"I've hired Roberto to paint our portrait, while you still have 2 sexy long casts" My eyes widened in surprise while I almost fell off my crutches and crashed to the floor, a mix of emotions flooded me.

The mention of Roberto's name, painting and cast stirred memories and a tangle of emotions within me. How he had bent down and put my cast over his shoulder then leaned between my legs and slowly licked me, his tongue going in and out. I was moaning out of control but then he pushed his long penis inside me. He pumped in and out of me faster and rougher. He was fucking his injured lover... I came, moaning even louder.

As the weight of John's words sank in and the memories came back it was clear that I had conflicting emotions. Part of me was anxious, uncertain of how I would handle being in such close proximity to Roberto again, naked and with both legs casted. But another part of her longed for closure, for a chance to reconcile the past and move forward.

Who I'm I kidding...

John's gentle touch on my arm brought me back to the present moment. He sensed what he felt was my inner turmoil but what I felt was the love and lust I felt being with Roberto

"I know this might be difficult for you, Charlize," he whispered softly. "But I believe it's an opportunity for you to really confirm to me that it's over between the 2 of you, for us to truly put the past behind us. I want us to move forward together."

I felt a surge of love, gratitude and understanding. I took a deep breath and met his gaze.

"Thank you, John," He smiled, his eyes sparkling with affection.

"We'll navigate this together, Charlize and no matter what happens, our love will remain strong." At that moment, standing on my crutches, I felt amazing and lucky. I was ready to face Roberto, to confront my past affair with strength and grace.

Later on that evening I stood before the mirror, adjusting my sexy black dress that draped over my broken legs, while I was leaning on my crutches. John's gaze was fixed on me, filled with pure love. I was so curious to understand what he found so captivating about me in this state.

He approached me, his warm hands gently enveloping mine. "Charlize," he began, his voice laced with sincerity, "you are absolutely breathtaking. There is a radiance about you that shines through, when you're on your crutches."

I tilted my head, genuinely intrigued by his words.

"But why, John? Don't you prefer to see my legs in pantyhose and heels?" I asked, eager to comprehend his perspective.

A smile played on his lips as he searched for the right words.

"Remember that scene from the movie "The Affair," with the lovely Natalie Wood?" he asked.

Memories of the movie flooded my mind, recalling her crippled legs with her crutches and I felt a weird sensation inside my cast, in my broken legs.

"Natalie Wood played a character on crutches, she was beautiful and graceful"

A mixture of surprise and vulnerability washed over me as I absorbed his words.

"You see that in me? Would you have preferred that I partly lost usage of my legs and be on crutches permanently instead of breaking both legs? " I questioned, a hint of uncertainty in my voice.

John nodded, his gaze unwavering, staring at me, at my long casts. "Yes, Charlize, I see it in you. The way you move with your crutches...you are so damn sexy. But now on your 2 long walking casts, each struggling step you take, you are so graceful in your own crippled way.

Emotion welled up inside me, and tears brimmed in my eyes. John's appreciation and acceptance showed me that he loved me for so much more than just my physical appearance that I was born with. I laid on our bed looking at him.

He smiled and moved his hands down my long cast. I was confused between my feelings of pure arousal of not feeling his hands caress my leg. His touch was light and gentle as he moved against my exposed toes, then to the foot portion of my hard cast. I slid my hand between my legs. He went up my broken legs to my breasts, caressing and teasing my erect nipples.

It was like a sensuous ritual. I pressed between my folds and brushed lightly at the entrance to my vagina.

I let out a moan of pleasure as he lingered for a few moments before again moving down my leg. Oh how I wanted him to make love to me.

"You are so beautiful, Charlize. Not despite your broken legs, but also because of them. They are a part of you. Recreational casts wouldn't have that effect on me or should I say your red cast didn't have that effect. Medical casts for broken legs, that I find immensely attractive on a beautiful woman like you."

"Please," I managed to say "please I will never walk again without crutches. Make love to me", I closed my eyes and let him please me.

I felt the end of his long penis against my vagina, the more he got in me the more I became vocal, it felt so good. Both my long casts were on his shoulders. John moved slightly to change the angle of his penis. This time he was making love to me slowly.

He was rubbing against my clitoris, I was wrapped around his hard penis. I slowly felt my orgasm building. He was rubbing my breasts as he pushed in and out faster. He started cumming into me at the same time I came.

Conclusion to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment