Saturday, July 8, 2023

My affair prologue

 In the gripping tale of "My Affair," I found myself at the centre of the storm. My name is Charlize, and on the surface, my life seemed perfect, a devoted husband, a beautiful family, and a comfortable existence. But deep within, I felt restlessness, I was craving for something new.

I stood before the mirror, looking half decent, with a desire for adventure. I was aware of the line I could not cross, the vow I made to honour my marriage. Yet, the monotony threatened to suffocate me, urging me to seek new challenges other than the status quo.

I embarked on a journey that would forever change my life. The first steps outside my comfort zone were hesitant, but I knew I had to face my desires. And that's when I met Roberto, an enigmatic artist and so much more who stirred the fire inside me.

Roberto's unconventional desires and unorthodox approach to sexual pleasure captivated my senses and imagination. His world offered an escape from the familiar, a chance to explore uncharted territories of passion. I was torn between the stability of my marriage and the seductive allure of this forbidden attraction. I teeter on the edge of a precipice.

As the weeks unfolds, the boundaries blurred, and I was left grappling with the profound consequences of my choices.

The thrills and the guilt.

"My Affair" is my tale of exploring, my secrets, desires, betrayal, and self-discovery. It challenged my notions of loyalty and morality, forcing me to question the boundaries I have.

This is my story and yet nothing is as it seems, and the choices I made will be felt both physically and mentally through my life.

Charlize


No comments:

Post a Comment