Saturday, July 15, 2023

My affair part 4

My affair part 4 intro

"Charlize, you've come to the right place," he leaned in and planted a soft, unexpected kiss on my lips. I didn't see it coming, but the electricity that surged through me intensifying the desires that had brought us together.

I offered my leg, my heart pounding with anticipation. Roberto's hands moved with precision and care as he carefully began the casting process, each touch strengthening the connection between us

He began by gently wrapping a soft layer of padding around my leg, creating a comforting shield against the firmness that would follow. With a steady hand Roberto proceeded to apply the vibrant red fibreglass casting tape, layer after layer, carefully placing my leg in a cast.

As the cast slowly took shape, a whirlwind of emotions stirred within me. I couldn't help but be captivated by Roberto's skilful hands, sculpting the cast with meticulous care to ensure a perfect fit, allowing it to trace the contours of my lower leg flawlessly. Our eyes met, and in that moment, I saw him as an artist, effortlessly moulding and shaping the material, accompanied by the soothing melodies of Alexandra Stréliski's latest album, Néo-Romance, playing softly in the background.

How did he know she was my favourite piano player?

Once the casting was complete, he helped me to my right foot. I was feeling the weight of the cast against my lower leg. Roberto placed a pair of crutches beside me, their presence a reminder that there was no going back. I grabbed the crutches and positioned them under my arms.

With Roberto by my side, I took my first tentative steps on my crutches, the casted leg bent behind me and suspended in mid-air. I navigated the space around me, aware of the curious glances and unspoken questions that my new condition would arise. The world, family and public became a stage to act on, and I'm the new persona in this forbidden play.

"I think I deserve a coffee with a beautiful lady casted and on crutches" he said

I smiled and made my way to Roberto slowly on my crutches. I leaned forward and kissed him, he smiled and kissed me back.

"Let's go to the café" I said.

But he put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him and went deeper into our kiss. My cast was against his leg and it became passionate as I slipped my tongue between his lips. I leaned against him and felt his penis get so hard against my thigh and I smiled, knowing where he would like this to lead.

"Not now, not today" I moaned into his mouth trying to regain control.

Together, Roberto and I ventured out towards the café with the lovely noise of my crutches against the pavement bringing all the attention towards us. I was so turned on by the casting process and the clandestine affair, that I was surprised when a sense of guilt began to gnaw at the edges of my conscience. The weight of betraying John and the vows we had made threatened to suffocate me. I was torn between my pleasure of being on crutches and wearing a cast, my attraction towards Roberto and the love I still held for my husband.

As I entered the busy café, the reality of my journey hit me in the face negotiating on my crutches and cast to a table. Quickly with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the gentle hum of conversation I felt at ease.

We found an empty table in the corner, where I carefully settled myself into a chair, Roberto lifting my "broken leg" on a spare chair to keep my freshly fractured ankle elevated and positioning my crutches within reach. It just felt so real that I started fantasizing about Roberto making love to me.

A curious glance from the young woman with the broken arm I saw yesterday, she looked at my cast. Roberto smiled at me sensing my unease, he leaned in and spoke softly,

"You're doing great, Charlize. Remember, this is just another part of your persona. Enjoy it"

I allowed myself to relax, knowing that I was in the presence of someone who saw me yesterday, healthy and on 2 legs, when she came to us. She hesitated for a moment, her gaze fixed on my leg cast.

"May I...?" she began, her voice trailing off as she removed her broken arm from her sling and gestured towards my cast with her own broken arm.

I nodded, granting her permission. The touch of her exposed fingers at the end of her arm cast on my cast sent a surge of erotic pleasure coursed through my body. She traced the contours of the cast gently with her fingers while her cast rubbed against mine creating an OSMR sound making me want to slide that long arm cast between my legs so bad but her curiosity saved me as she asked,

"How did you break your ankle Charlize?"

I took a deep breath, how did she know my name?

"Yesterday, I had a misstep while wearing 4 inch heels and felt a sharp pain in my ankle. Initially, I thought it was just a sprain, but this morning a trip to the hospital and the X-rays revealed that it was actually broken."

She listened intently, her eyes showing sympathy while licking her lips.

"That must have been quite a shock," she remarked softly.

I nodded, a hint of a smile tugging at the corners of my lips.

"It definitely caught me off guard, but the Xrays don't lie. At the very least It's a clean break. After 6 weeks on crutches I will be walking again. It's challenging since it's my first break ever, but it's life."

Her eyes sparkled with curiosity as she leaned in closer to whisper in my ear. She intentionally let her arm cast rub against my breasts lightly, then her thumb pressed against my nipples. My nipples were fully erect.

"You are a very bad liar but so beautiful in your cast. One word of advise Charlize be very careful what you wish for" she moaned

For the next 30 minutes we chatted about living with an injured limb. From the physical challenges but also the psychological and emotional aspects of living with an injury. She was a psychology major at the local university.

Throughout our conversation, Roberto offered support and insight when needed. Later when leaving Roberto I had a better understanding of my desires, a better understanding of my affair since, let's call a cat a cat even if he applied a recreational cast on my leg, it was still an affair.

The complexities of this newfound persona would need to face the task of explaining to John why my leg is in this red cast and why I would be relying on crutches for the next six weeks. The prospect of that conversation, my sexual attraction towards Roberto and understanding of who I was becoming lay ahead of me.

One phrase echoed in my mind "Charlize be very careful what you wish for".

Part 5 to come


No comments:

Post a Comment