Friday, August 25, 2023

Flight attendant part 1

 I was looking forward to my flight from Montreal to Rome, excited to explore a new city as I made my way through the Montreal Trudeau airport in my sexy new high heels shoes. My name is Jewel, I'm a flight attendant in my late twenties, known for my sense of adventure. Little did I know, this layover would become a nightmare etched into my memory forever.


As passengers began to board, I stood near the entrance in my crisp uniform, ready to welcome them aboard. My short, tight-fitting skirt hugged my curves in a way that felt both professional and slightly daring, almost slutty and I loved it. The tailored blouse accentuated my figure, the fabric smooth against my skin as I moved. On my feet were four-inch killer heels that added an extra touch of elegance, though they often left my feet sore after a long flight.

I was also wearing a pair of glasses. I was legally blind without them after close to 15 years fighting diabetes in my foot and eyes mostly.

The passengers streamed in, each greeted by my warm smile and polite welcome. And then, I saw him, he was walking down the ramp towards the entry of the plane. His presence was magnetic, drawing my gaze. He was rugged and handsome, a combination impossible to ignore. As he approached, our eyes met, and he flashed a charismatic smile that sent a shiver down my spine.

"Welcome aboard sir," I greeted, my voice steady despite the rapid fluttering of my heart.

"Thank you," he replied with a grin.

Throughout the flight, we exchanged occasional glances, and a few friendly words whenever I passed his seat. The chemistry was undeniable, an unspoken connection that hinted at something more than casual conversation.

"Can I get you anything, sir?" I asked during the in-flight service, my heart pounding like a teenager.

"Just a glass of water, thank you," he replied, his eyes never leaving mine. Earlier I noticed him staring at my long legs but now he was staring deep in my eyes and I was day dreaming that he was licking me all over.

After the meal, as the cabin lights dimmed and passengers settled in for rest, I found myself seated in the galley, reviewing the flight's details. Suddenly, the soft chime of the call button pulled me out of my thoughts. It was Mr Alessio, Marco, again, looking at me with an inviting grin.

"Hello, I know this is a bit unconventional, but would you be interested in grabbing a drink together during your layover in Rome?" he asked.

I hesitated for a moment, feeling a mixture of intrigue and attraction. "I suppose a soft drink wouldn't hurt, can't have alcohol during layover" I replied, returning his smile.

"Great! I know a cozy place not far from your hotel. Meet me there around 8?" He suggested and told me the name of the bar.

I agreed, my heart racing a little faster than usual. The prospect of a spontaneous adventure felt exhilarating but how did he know my hotel?

The evening in Rome was warm, with a gentle breeze weaving its way through the cobblestone streets. Following Alessio's directions, I navigated the charming cityscape until I reached the little bar he had mentioned.

After a long flight, I changed out of my uniform before meeting Alessio. I slipped into a deep burgundy dress that flowed around me, replacing my professional uniform. However, I couldn't part with my four-inch killer heels, they gave me a touch of confidence and, perhaps, a hint of vulnerability.

My glasses, on my nose, were the companions of countless late-night, I kept thinking that they were framing my eyes with an air of intellect.

"Jewel, you made it!" he exclaimed, his eyes lighting up.

"Hi, Marco. Nice choice of place," I replied, taking a seat beside him and crossing my long legs, trust me I knew what I was doing.

We chatted for hours, our conversation flowing effortlessly from one topic to another. Marco seemed to have an air of mystery around him that I couldn't identify yet. I found myself drawn closer to him and loved the way he looked at my legs.

After my first diet coke with a lime, a strange warmth spread through my body. I dismissed it as the effects of the long flight. However when my senses began to blur, my words became sluggish, and my thoughts hazy, I knew better. Panicky, I tried to stand, but my limbs betrayed me.

"Marco, what... What did you...Do" I stammered, my vision fading.

"Shh, Jewel. Just relax. You'll be fine," he murmured soothingly, his voice was fading and darkness consumed me.

When I awoke, my surroundings were unfamiliar. My head throbbed, and as my senses gradually returned, I realized I was in a small apartment with one window. Something was terribly wrong. I struggled to move, only to find my wrists and ankles tightly bound, spreadeagled, to my bed posts still wearing my heels. I was scared and yet strangely it was a sexual turn on to be tied.

"Marco!" I screamed, panic surging through me.

"Ah, you're awake," a chilling voice echoed from the shadows.

My heart raced as I strained to focus on the figure emerging from the darkness. It was Marco, but the warmth in his eyes had been replaced by something sinister.

"Marco, what is this? Why am I tied up? What did you do to me?" I demanded, my voice quivering.

"You see, Jewel, you're here because I can... You are a tease. I have to go but the moment I'm back I will explain the plans I have for you."

Fear gripped me like a vice. The man I had shared laughter and stories with had transformed into a nightmarish figure, obsessed and possibly deranged.

"Let me go, Marco! This is madness!" I shouted, my voice breaking.

His laughter echoed through the hallway when he left me alone, sending shivers down my spine. From a charming stranger to my worst nightmare. As I struggled against my restraints, I knew that escaping his clutches would be the fight of my life until.

Unexpectedly, the sound of shuffling footsteps approached the apartment door. I felt panic and hope as the door burst open, revealing a stranger who seemed to materialize as my saviour. He quickly began untying the restraints that had kept me imprisoned.

"We need to hurry, miss," the stranger whispered urgently.

I followed him as we made our way through the apartment. Just as we reached the door, a sound from the stairwell froze me in my tracks. Marco was coming back. With no time to spare, I made my way to the window. Adrenaline surged through my veins as I considered my options. Removing my high heels seemed prudent, reducing the risk of a broken ankle or leg as I prepared to leap ten feet to the ground below.

I jumped out of the window, but a searing pain shot through my foot as it made contact with the ground. A cry of anguish escaped my lips as I crumbled to the floor, the world spinning around me.

"Miss runnnn!", the stranger yelled urgently.

"I can't... my foot...I think it's broken" I gasped, the pain rendering me helpless.

Part 2 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment