Sunday, August 20, 2023

Psychiatrist conclusion

I entered my office with my crutches dressed in a business suit. A smile tugged at my lips, a silent acknowledgement of the progress I had made. Earlier that morning, I had taken the step of cuffing off my pant leg to better accommodate the presence of my red cast. It was a small adjustment to open up to my fetish.


Sammy, my assistant, wheeled herself over to greet me, her vibrant energy contagious. Her genuine smile lit up the room, and for the first time, I found myself truly looking at her, not just as my assistant.

I couldn't help but notice how beautiful and smart Sammy looked dressed in her black blazer and pencil skirt. The ensemble accentuated her figure in an elegant yet professional manner, showcasing her long and crippled leg. Her dark hair was pulled back into a neat bun, with a pair of delicate silver earrings.

"Good morning, Dr. Miller!"

"Morning, Sammy,"

"How was your dinner last night?" Sammy's curiosity was evident.

I leaned against my desk, my weight supported by my crutches. Memories of the elegant restaurant and the engaging conversation as Lauren with Sophie, floated through my mind. The rest was maybe too much to discuss with my assistant.

"It was wonderful. Sophie and I had a truly delightful evening."

Sammy's eyes sparkled with intrigue. "Lauren looked so beautiful Dr Miller"

I nodded, feeling a warmth spread through my body, "Yes, she's something special."

"I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining Sophie and me for a casual get-together at my place tonight," I suggested. Her surprise was evident, but her smile grew wider.

"That sounds like fun, Dr. Miller. I'd love to."

I stood before the mirror in my bedroom dressed as Lauren, I wore a stylish leather skirt paired with a fitted blouse. My crutches leaned against the nearby wall, while I stood on my good leg. I was adjusting my skirt when the doorbell rang, signalling Sophie's arrival.

I grabbed my crutches and made my way to the door. Opening it, Sophie was standing in a lovely dress. Her broken leg almost touched the ground, while supported by her crutches. Her smile was warm, her eyes shining with anticipation, not sure what to expect.

"Good evening, Dr. Miller," Sophie greeted me with her charm. "Please, come in."

Minutes later, the familiar chime of the doorbell echoed through the house, announcing Sammy's arrival. I made my way to the door on my crutches. As I opened it, I was greeted by Sammy's radiant smile.

"Hey there, Dr. Miller," Sammy greeted me warmly.

"Hello, Sammy," I replied, returning her smile. "Come on in."

Sammy wheeled herself inside with an easy grace. Sitting in her wheelchair dressed in a stylish black cocktail dress and 5 inch heel she was very elegant and sexy.

"Lauren, you're looking absolutely stunning,"Sammy remarked and then she wheeled to Sophie.

I watched the 2 sexy women while Sammy made her way into the living room. She approached Sophie, her wheelchair was so close that Sophie's long leg cast was in between the wheels of the chair. Sophie leaned down and lifted the young woman crippled leg.

"Can I remove your high heel shoe?" Sammy said yes and Sophie removed her shoe and pulled her delicate and crippled foot to her lips and kissed her toes through the pantyhose.

Sophie then pulled the wheelchair even closer to her until her black cast was between Sammy's leg and stump.

There I was standing on my crutches while Sammy brought her finger over Sophie's red lips and gasped as Sophie sucked her finger into her mouth. Sophie sucked Sammy's finger the way she would suck Lauren's hard penis.

Then Sophie grabbed Sammy's wheelchair and pulled her forward quickly and roughly against her long cast sending waves of pain through her broken leg. The young woman leaned forward and kissed Sophie, their lips met and Sammy's tongue slid inside her mouth.

When they parted, both women were breathless and stared at Lauren. I moved closer to them, not sure what to expect while I sat beside Sophie on the couch. Sammy moved closer in her wheelchair, leaned forward and brought her mouth to mine. I kissed her like I always wanted to do but while Sammy and Lauren kissed, Sophie reached over and started to stroke my penis. Sophie then unzipped and slid down my skirt and took my long and hard penis into her mouth while I continued to kiss Sammy.

Sammy pulled away in her wheelchair from me and tried to catch her breath. I slid off the couch to the hardwood floor, Sophie joined me, her cast banging against mine. Sammy watched Sophie suck Lauren' hard penis.

And then, as if on cue, Sammy gracefully slid out of her wheelchair, her movements fluid and controlled. She crawled on the hardwood floor beside me, her black dress up her hip, she was not wearing any panties and her smile was radiant.

We both stared when Sophie lifted herself off the floor, her broken leg suspended in its cast. As she balanced on one foot, she hopped gracefully towards the waiting wheelchair, she then lowered herself into it. Her broken leg extended slightly in front of her. Sophie's gaze met mine, a twinkle of triumph in her eyes.

"What are you up to?" Lauren asked Sophie but Dr Miller knew.

As if by silent agreement, Sammy started sucking Lauren' penis. I moaned at the sight of my crippled assistant licking me so hard, moaning I grabbed her firm little ass when Sophie asked,

"Tell me to stop, doctor," Sophie said

"Sorry?" Lauren said

"Tell me not to do it?" Please don't, I said. But she did, I saw Sammy's lips all over my long hard penis and Sophie's strong arm roll the wheelchair so fast that when it came in contact with my good leg, both the tibia and fibula shattered on impact. Lauren's leg was bent in a very unnatural angle inside her expensive pantyhose.

Sammy put her crippled leg over Lauren's broken leg, sliding against her broken bones, sending pain throughout the broken limb. Then she used my red cast and pulled herself up on me while she positioned my hard penis inside her vagina. My beautiful Sammy was moaning quietly with a partial sensation.

She loved the sensation of my penis in her while Lauren moaned from the pain in her broken tibia and fibula and I watched Sophie with three fingers deep inside her. She cried out again as she surrendered to the orgasm she was experiencing.

Sammy and Sophie smiled at each other sensing that their new toy Lauren was exhausted, broken and Dr Miller would possibly need surgery for his badly broken leg.

The 2 sexy women knew that this was just the beginning.

The end
K


No comments:

Post a Comment