Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Flight attendant part 3

 "Since you are a student here Maria I will have you apply the cast to your friend Jewel". Maria's face lit, her excitement was palpable. She prepared the materials for the cast, and she glanced at me, her eyes filled with...attractions, I think.


She leaned down, staring into my eyes, and kissed my lips ever so gently, "It's going to be ok Jewel, don't worry"

Maria's preparation was meticulous; she ensured that my foot was positioned comfortably, offering me a reassuring smile before beginning her work. She delicately smoothed a layer of padding over my broken foot and leg, each touch gentle yet firm.

I couldn't help but stare at her deep blue eyes, framed by thick lashes that fluttered as she focused on her task. The casting material followed, Maria's hands glided across the material, smoothing it out with expertise. It was as if she transformed this medical necessity into a work of art. With each layer, the cast protected my broken foot but also look so sexy somehow.

Time seemed to blur as Maria worked, her sexy lips curved into a gentle smile as she smoothed out the final layer, and I found myself captivated by the curve of her mouth, the softness of her lips. It was at that moment that she leaned down, her lips against my skin, and pressed a tender kiss to the edge of the cast.

As I looked at the cast, It was not just for physical aid and protection, but a real connection between us. I pulled her closer, there was a palpable tension in the air, a magnetic pull that drew us together. And then I pressed my lips to hers.

The kiss was loving and passionate, our lips moved in perfect harmony. Maria's response was immediate. her arms wrapped around me, drawing me closer until there was no space left between me and this lovely Italian. The cast on my leg served as a reminder that I was vulnerable, but I felt anything but weak.

The kiss deepened, our mouths parting and our tongues did a dance of desire. As our bodies pressed together, the pain in my foot seemed to fade into the background, overshadowed by the intensity of my attraction towards this woman that saved my life. And as our lips finally parted, we remained locked in an embrace.

"Hummm, now, let's fit you for crutches, here we use forearm crutches." She retrieved a pair, carefully adjusting them for my appropriate height. I stood on my right foot and took a few steps towards Maria, her smile was infectious.

"You're a natural," Maria's voice held a touch of admiration, she was staring into my big brown eyes.

Then in a brain freeze type of move I pretended to lose balance, leaning forward until I was pressed against Maria's reassuring presence. Our eyes met, and without hesitation, our lips met in a passionate kiss. Mouths parted, and in the tender intimacy of this Italian hospital room, our tongues met again.

I felt so attracted to this woman, like nothing could stop us, until we both heard the door open and...

"Jewel, your boyfriend, Marco, is in the front waiting for you," the admin assistant said, her voice breaking the sensual connection that I had with Maria in our intimate moment. Her words were like a cold shower, I felt shock and fear.

Maria's eyes widened in alarm, her grip on me tightening almost instinctively. We exchanged a glance and Marco was a reminder of the danger that still surrounded us. We couldn't afford to be caught, not now, not ever.

"I... I can't face him," I stammered, panicking.

"We need to leave, Jewel. Now."

With hurried movements, she helped me gather my belongings, the crutches providing much-needed support as I moved around on my right leg only. The cast on my broken foot was just another problem to deal with trying to escape from Marco.

As we made our way towards the back exit in the quiet hallway, I couldn't shake the feeling of being hunted. Each step on my forearm crutches felt like an effort, my body adjusting to the new rhythm and the extra weight of the cast on my leg. I kept my injured knee bent, the white cast protecting my lower leg from further harm. I was acutely aware of the pain radiating from my foot, I had been afraid of breaking my leg or ankle jumping out the window and it was my foot that gave up. Well done Jewel...

As we finally stepped outside, the sunlight hit my face, a contrast to the dimly lit hospital corridor. The world continued to turn despite the chaos that had become my reality. Maria's grip on my arm was firm, and I could feel her tension as she hailed a taxi. Her eyes darted around the surroundings, scanning for any sign of danger. I couldn't blame her, the fear that Marco could appear at any moment was intense.

My cast felt strange on my leg, restricting my movement and altering my balance. My good leg was taking on the majority of the work, while the injured one remained propped up and carefully shielded from any accidental bumps. I hobbled into the taxi with Maria taking my crutches, positioning myself carefully on the seat.

During the ride, I stole a glance at Maria, as our eyes met, a small smile on her lips, as if offering reassurance amidst the uncertainty. My cast was on her lap and she was caressing my toes. It felt amazing, a silent understanding that we were in this together. She was amazing.

As the taxi pulled to a sudden stop, the jolt sent pain through my broken foot. I positioned myself at the edge of the seat.

"Take your time, Jewel. I'm right here to help you."

My good leg first while the casted leg remained elevated. The combination of forearm crutches and a cast was a new challenge. Once safely on the ground, I looked up to see Maria already in the process of settling the taxi fare. Her efficiency was apparent while her gaze lingered on my white cast and I could sense something that I couldn't define.

"My apartment is 2 blocks from here", "she had a cute little place. One bedroom apartment which looked a lot like her, very stylish and organised, maximizing the space.

I was very nervous until she sat beside me, not too close and we made small talk. I was looking into her deep blue eyes when she made the first move. She slid closer to me, lifted my broken foot and placed it on her lap. I was facing her.

She kissed me gently on the lips and my mouth closed. I didn't react for a second and then started to kiss back. My lips parted and her tongue entered my mouth slowly and gently. I moved my cast aside and put my arms around her and we kissed for a long time.

Here it was again, Maria's gaze drifting towards my broken foot, the white cast that protected the broken bones. There was a tenderness in her eyes, there was something more than just concern for my injured limb. Her fingers brushed against the edges of my cast as if they were close to my vagina.

She gently touched the smooth surface of the cast. Her touch was delicate, slowly moving down along the foot portion of my leg cast. Without a word, Maria's fingers rubbed my exposed toes along the edge of the cast, her touch sending a shiver up my spine.

She leaned down to press a tender kiss on the exposed toes of my broken foot. It was a simple yet intimate gesture, a sensual way of offering comfort like women do best.

The touch of her lips against my skin sent a rush of wetness between my legs.

She removed my glasses, leading the way, I was literally her blind lover. She nuzzled my neck, ears and she could hear my breathing get faster.

"Do you trust me?" Maria's voice was a whisper, filled with love.

"Yes, completely, but I'm blind without my glasses," I admitted.

She took my hand and helped me stand on my good leg, my knee bent to keep my cast off the floor, while I leaned against her for support. Her touch was steady and sure, guiding me with confidence.

With each hop, one step at a time, we moved forward, our bodies moving in sync as if we were dancing to an unspoken rhythm. As we made our way towards her bedroom, anticipation hung in the air, a palpable sexual tension, impossible to ignore. In my case I felt totally physically vulnerable with my broken foot and sexually desirable being as blind as a bat. Totally relying on this sexy Italian woman.

Once we reached the bedroom, Maria guided me to the bed, her touch reassuring and gentle. She helped me sit down, the reality of my situation sinking in. Maria's attention shifted to my broken foot, with a delicate touch, she lifted my cast, her fingers cradling it with the utmost care. She placed it gently on the bed beside.

As I watched her, I think she smiled and she...

Part 4 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment