Saturday, August 12, 2023

Psychiatrist part 6

 The first morning waking up in a medical full leg cast was an experience unlike any other. As I opened my eyes, I felt the cast on my leg that I greeted with excitement. Slowly, I sat up in bed and reached for the plastic bag/protector that was placed over the cast before showering to keep it dry. I grabbed my crutches and slowly made my way to the bathroom.


Stepping into the shower, I carefully stood on my good leg cautious not to put any weight on my broken ankle. The sensation of the warm water on my exposed skin was nice and the plastic bag kept my cast dry.

After my shower, I dried myself standing on one leg. Dressing proved to be a challenge, while maintaining a semblance of professionalism. I opted for a business suit with a discreet slit on the side of my pants to allow for my long cast. I stretched a black sock over the foot portion of my cast so as not to expose my toes. I was ready to embrace in my public life with part of my fetishes but not the cross dressing one yet.

I grabbed my crutches and made my way to the kitchen realizing that for the next 6 weeks the support from my crutches was going to be an integral part of my daily routine. Breakfast proved to be another adventure, as I learned to balance a plate while using the one crutch to move around. I needed to adapt to my new mobility or lack of.

As I arrived at my clinic, I couldn't help but feel nervous since Sophie had an appointment, and I couldn't wait to see her again. My mind went back to yesterday as I thought about the intimate moments we shared, and how beautiful and sexy she looked.

I hobbled into the clinic on my crutches, my assistant Sammy wheeled herself around her desk to greet me, her eyes widening in surprise as she took in my long red cast partially exposed in the slit of my pants. I couldn't help but admire her grace as she effortlessly moved around in her sporty wheelchair.

"Dr. Miller, what happened? Are you okay?" Sammy asked with concern, leaning forward in her wheelchair.

"It's just a little accident, nothing serious, I broke my ankle and torn ligaments in my knee" I reassured her with a smile, though my attention couldn't help but drift to Sammy herself. Her blond hair cascaded in gentle waves, and her beautiful blue eyes. I was so attracted to women using wheelchairs, their exposed legs. It was clear that her wheelchair was not a limitation at all. She had been using a wheelchair since a car accident years ago when she lost her left leg above the knee and was paralyzed from her hip down.

"It's definitely a bit uncomfortable," I lied to her earlier question about my cast.

Sammy nodded, she continued to ask me various questions about my cast, crutches, and the experience of having a broken limb. Her curiosity was obvious to the point where I questioned if she shared similar fetishes in her previous life or even now in her wheelchair. She always dressed in skirts and heel on her one leg. Leg and stump looking both desirable and sexy.

Finally, the moment arrived, and Sophie walked through the door on her crutches. I couldn't help but stare at her beauty. She was dressed in a chic tight fitting skirt and blouse that accentuated her curves and showcased her long healthy leg. But her full leg cast and crutches in full display showed how much she was embracing her own fetish.

"Good morning, Dr. Miller," she said with a warm smile.

"Good morning, Sophie," I replied, returning her smile.

As we settled into the consultation room, Sophie was all business at first, very professional and she shared her progress since our last visit. She never mentioned my broken ankle and I was impressed with her control, how she was capable of separating the 2 without a blink of an eye until...

Our conversation went deeper into the sexual details of her desires, I couldn't help but sense a shift in Sophie's physical and mental demeanour. There was something different about her.. Her eyes occasionally drifted down to my long leg cast, even though it was covered by my pants and black sock. It struck me that the fact she couldn't see the cast entirely might be intensifying her attraction to the fetish itself.

That was intriguing and new, and I felt a need to explore it further.

"Sophie," I began, carefully selecting my words, "If you were with a partner who appreciated your desires, your fetishes, allowing you and participating in recreational casts sessions whenever you wanted, would the fascination of this fetish remain the same for you?"

I observed Sophie's reaction closely, curious to see how she would respond to the question. I could see the lawyer intrigued by the suggestion as she pondered my words, her eyes briefly drifting down to my broken ankle before meeting mine again.

"It's an intriguing thought, but first no partners, man or woman allow me to do anything doctor" she admitted, grabbing her crutches and struggling to stand. With her long cast in full display while leaning on her crutches she was clearly regaining control of the conservation. My concentration went to her 2 legs and hips. God broken or not her legs were so sexy and long in their own way.

She smiled and took a few steps towards me, her broken leg coming in contact with my own cast, I could feel and see her black cast against my black sock,

"Having a partner who not only accepts but embraces this side of me would be incredible. It might change the dynamic slightly, but I believe certain aspects of the fetishes itself would remain."

I nodded, captivated by her insight, I looked into her eyes and lifted my long cast slowly between her legs. She smiled, our connection was evident in her eyes.

"For example using one injury as a sexual tool Dr Miller like you are doing now pushing your broken ankle between my legs, the fascination of feeling fully accepted and desired by the other lover, partner or even doctor simply increased my sexual desires"

Sophie moved forward on her crutches, my sock covered toes came in contact with her panties, I felt the wetness through my sock on my toes. She closed her eyes for 2 seconds. Her hips took over and in a graceful movement she literally rubbed herself against my toes. I was speechless.

"Doctor Miller, to be able to be our real selves openly with another person is rare and you have the chance to combine two of your fetishes is such a captivating experience. But when will you show us your lovely leg, sexy red cast in a lovely skirt and blouse in public?" She asked while returning to her seat.

As Sophie gracefully made her way back to her seat on her crutches, I couldn't help but admire the femininity in her movements. Because of her broken leg, she showed even more confidence, poise and grace. My whole body was reacting to her, my penis was so hard.

As Sophie settled back into her seat, her long leg cast came into view, and my eyes were drawn to it again. The sight of her in that sexy black cast, combined with her elegant skirt and blouse, left me breathless.

But as if that wasn't enough, she added a personal touch by gracefully crossing her other leg over her cast, causing her high heel pump to dangle off her foot. She knew exactly what she was doing with that enticing movement, and I couldn't help rubbing myself against my pants.

Her fingers traced along the surface of her cast, it was so seductive, sending precum that I couldn't control. To say she was vulnerable with a broken leg would have been a lie. I was totally captivated by her presence, by her injury. The way she embraced her cast with such grace was so beautiful and liberating. She was in total control.

"Perhaps one day, for now sharing this fetish with you in private..." I started to reply but...

Our eyes met, a smile on her lips, and she moved one hand to her left breast that she caressed, pinching her nipples while she stared at my fingers rubbing my penis until it exploded inside my pants.

"I understand, maybe later" She moaned, closing her eyes with both hands between her legs.

Part 7 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment