Thursday, August 31, 2023

Flight attendant part 4

 She undressed me slowly and when she removed my bra, she was surprised at how firm my large breasts were. My round brown nipples were already hard. She quickly undressed and embraced me, pressing her small firm body against mine. In a moment she raised my face, staring at my lips. She kissed me again but this time our tongues were passionate and needy.


She was beside me and cupped one of my breasts in her hand and slowly licked around my hard nipples, one at a time. I started to moan when I heard her nails sliding against my white cast. She then sucked them gently, giving them tiny little bites. I was soaking wet and aching to come, I'm sure she could smell me.

I could not see anything except shapes and colours when she moved between my cast and leg. Her hands travelled the length of my cast down to my exposed toes. I'm sure she could tell that I was ready since she went for my vagina next.

Maria pressed the tip of her tongue as far as she could reach. She kept at it, rapidly sliding her tongue in and out of me. It wasn't long until my entire body spasmed, pain shot through my broken foot while I moaned louder while my orgasm rocked my body.

Maria's gentle smile greeted me as I stirred. "How did you sleep?" she asked softly.

"Surprisingly well, considering everything," I replied, offering a small smile in return.

"We have a busy day ahead," Maria said, her tone brightening.

"Since you can't go back to your hotel reservation, I thought we could do a bit of shopping. You'll need some clothes for the next few days before you can safely head back to Montreal."

The idea of shopping felt oddly strange with a possible rapist or killer on the loose. But a chance to focus on something other than the recent turmoil felt nice. As I agreed, Maria's eyes lit up with excitement.

"I know just the perfect place. There's a charming boutique nearby that I think you'll love."

After a quick breakfast, we prepared to head out. Maria helped me get dressed in a fresh set of clothes, making sure to keep my broken foot comfortable and supported. Her attention to detail and care were evident in every gesture. I didn't remember from when I was a teenager how annoying a leg cast can be.

Navigating the bustling streets of Rome on crutches proved to be an adventure in itself. With my broken foot carefully elevated and knee bent, Maria walked by my side ready for any support. The beautiful architecture of Rome towered above us, a reminder of the city's rich history and the stories it held within its walls.

Arriving at the boutique, the sign above the entrance caught my attention. "L'Angolo di Roma," it read in elegant script. The boutique itself looked charming, its display windows showcasing the treasures within.

The three steps leading up to the boutique's entrance could pose a challenge on my forearm crutches. "Alright, here's the plan," I said to Maria laughing and smiling, "I'll hop up the steps on one foot, and you make sure I don't fall."

Maria's lips curved into a lovely smile, I noticed her gaze shifting from my eyes to my legs, both the white cast and the healthy one. As I balanced on my good foot, I placed the crutches one by one on the first step, using them for support as I hopped upward.

Maria kissed my cheek with a satisfied grin. I turned my attention back to the boutique that revealed a world of fashion waiting to be explored. WOW, elegance and style everywhere. Racks of clothing draped in rich fabrics lined the walls. The air was filled with a delicate scent, and the soft lighting created an intimate ambience that invited exploration. Shoppers and lovers paradise.

The boutique's proprietor, a friendly woman with a warm smile, greeted us as we entered.

"Hi there! If you need any help, just ask. I can see we have something in common," she said warmly. She stepped out from behind the counter, her right leg in a big long walking cast that went all the way down to her foot. She had a crutch leaning against the wall beside her.

I thanked her and then turned to Maria, her gaze remained a bit longer on the woman, her eyes on her long black cast before returning to meet my gaze. I carefully selected a few dresses to try on.

As I stepped into the fitting room on my crutches, I caught Maria's gaze once again. There was an undeniable interest in her eyes for that woman's broken leg. With a reassuring smile, she nodded towards one dress in particular, silently encouraging me to try it on.

Then to my surprise Maria walked in the dressing room and to her surprise I was naked except for my white cast. I was sliding the sexy dress over my head and felt Maria stare at my breasts and then legs. The look was amazing, my big round breasts stretched the material to perfection while it stopped inches above my knee.

"What do you think?" I asked Maria, my nipples were so visible through the light fabric.

She walked behind me, her hands on my hips for support while she turned me facing the long mirror standing on one leg, knee bent with my cast off the floor. Maria reached under my arms and cupped each breast softly and ran her fingers over my nipples. The action in a public place aroused me.

"You love being touched by me like this Jewel?" I quietly moaned yes and just stood there looking at our reflections in the mirror.

"I'm so sorry you broke your foot but you are so sexy in that cast." She placed her hand on my stomach, kissed my neck and stuffed her hand inside the dress and into my panties, her fingers teasing me, stroking my vagina. I became even more excited.

"You think you will be able to stand on one leg when the orgasm rocks your body" She asked me licking my neck and pushing in and out 2 fingers.

I leaned back against her, she was grabbing my breast with one hand.

"Oooohhhhhh goddddd...Maria I'm going to cum" I moaned too loudly out of control.

I squealed with pleasure as her fingers rammed in and out faster. My juices squirting down my thighs, leg and cast. I reached a breathless climax that left me so weak-kneed. Maria helped me sit down.

Later on with the dress in Maria's hand, I made my way to the counter to complete the purchase. The boutique's proprietor, leaning on her crutch, beamed as she carefully packaged the dress. As I left the boutique, I wondered how much she heard.

As we left the boutique, the warm Italian sun felt amazing on my face. Maria suddenly stood up on the tips of her toes, her lips meeting mine in a passionate kiss. With a mixture of excitement and a little difficulty, I balanced on my crutches, leaning in to meet her, feeling the connection between us intensify. I was falling in love with her.

Maria suggested that we find a quaint cafe for a leisurely lunch, a chance to relax and reflect on the day. Over plates of pasta and glasses of wine, our conversation flowed effortlessly, I was forgetting everything. The charming atmosphere of the cafe and the delicious food felt like a 5 star restaurant in my book.

My cast was on her lap, she was rubbing my toes as we talked, I noticed a flicker of movement out of the corner of my eye, a glimpse of a figure that seemed all too familiar. My heart skipped a beat, and I turned my head slightly, my gaze scanning the area discreetly.

"Maria," I whispered.

She looked at me, concerned, flashing in her eyes. "What is it, Jewel?"

"I thought I saw him," I murmured, my voice trembling. "I thought I saw Marco."

Maria's expression shifted from curiosity to alertness, she leaned down and grabbed my crutches and followed my gaze, her eyes scanning the crowd. "Where?"

"Over there, by the entrance. It might not be him, but... I don't know, I thought I saw him."

Maria's grip on her fork tightened momentarily, ready to stab him, before she took a deep breath, her eyes never leaving the spot I had indicated.

As we finished our plates and paid the bill, I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching us. I cast another glance towards the entrance, but the figure I thought I had seen was nowhere to be found. Perhaps it had been a trick of my imagination.

Leaving the charming restaurant, I leaned on my crutches while I navigated the cobblestone path, each step a reminder of my broken foot. As we reached the edge of the street, I paused, my heart skipping a beat when I caught a glimpse of a dark figure across the road in eerie shadows, and in the distance, Marco's menacing gaze bore into us. I could almost feel his sinister thoughts as he stared, a shiver running down my spine. We were both eager to return to the safety of Maria's apartment.

...For now...

To come part 5
K


No comments:

Post a Comment