Thursday, August 10, 2023

Psychiatrist part 5

 "Dr. Miller, may I do something very personal, erotic and totally unprofessional to you?"


Curiosity and excitement gripped me, my heart beating faster.

"Of course," I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

Sophie moved closer, her fingers lightly tracing a path around my stump and hard penis, her touch was soft, and I found myself drawn to her. With a soft smile, she kissed me, her hard cast pushing so hard forward. Our lips met with an intensity that took my breath away.

As our lips parted, a warm blush spread across my cheeks, excitement in my eyes. Sophie's touch, her broken leg, her full leg cast was turning me on so bad. She had a playful glint in her eyes, I couldn't wait to know what she had next for me.

"Dr. Miller, I can't help but think about how incredibly sexy it would be to see you in a cast like mine. Would you be open to let me apply a cast on your leg?"

Her question took me by surprise, and a surge of excitement rushed through me. The idea of being casted by this sexy woman, who was already in a leg cast herself, was beyond anything I had ever dreamed of. With a smile that matched hers, I replied,

"Yes, Sophie, I have material in my spare bedroom for us to do a recreational cast."

Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she smiled, gently lowering her broken leg to the floor, she stood and positioned her crutches under her arms. I followed suit, grabbing my own crutches and rising to my foot. I couldn't help but feel a deep sense of connection.

While on her crutches, her long cast floating off the floor, Sophie moved closer to me, our eyes locked. Gently, she reached out, her fingers rubbing my penis and recreational stump, it was such a sexually intense move.

"Thank you for being a part of this with me, Dr. Miller," she whispered.

Together, we hobbled towards the spare bedroom, our crutches clicking against the floor. I couldn't stop staring at how sexy she was on her crutches with her full leg cast. Upon entering the room, I settled myself on the medical table.

Her crutches were against the wall, she hopped on her good leg, gracefully maneuvering her way around the room, settled herself on a stool with her broken leg cast propped up on a nearby chair.

"Let's see what's going on with that leg, Dr. Miller, shall we?"

I nodded nervously, and Sophie Turner rubbed my stump sending waves through my body. She unwrapped the top layers of my ace bandage with great care, ensuring to touch my penis that was still fully erected.

"I know you are very uncomfortable about the possibility of pain, fracture, but I'll be as gentle as possible," she reassured me, shifting slightly her own broken leg as the bandages come off after a long time on my leg, I could feel the relief of loosening pressure around my num knee and ankle.

The desire intensified as she looked into my eyes, her gaze filled with tenderness.

"Stand up for me, Dr. Miller," she said softly.

I hesitated, my leg was completely numb, and I wondered if I could trust it to support my weight. But, I attempted to stand. As I took my first step, my numbed leg gave out beneath me, and I crashed to the floor. I winced as I felt my knee and ankle ligaments snapped and my ankle broke under the instant pressure. I grabbed it with both hands.

A surge of pain washed over me, and I couldn't help but gasp as the reality of my broken ankle hit me.I felt a deep sense of excitement as I lay on the floor, no visual proof of my broken ankle except my pain.

Sophie slid her own leg cast down from the spare chair to join me on the floor, her touch a comforting balm to my injured ankle. She didn't touch my injured ankle but slid her fingers inside my skirt and teased my penis.

"Take deep breaths, I'm so sorry Dr. Miller," she was so calm.

With her support, I managed to sit up on the table, my broken ankle throbbing with each heartbeat. After lifting and repositioning her long cast on the chair she gently examined my ankle, her hands moving with a gentleness as she assessed the extent of the damage, I found myself drawn to her even more.

"It's a clean stress fracture, plus some obvious ligament damage" she said, clarifying the situation.

A new sense of intimacy had developed between us with a new connection, even if I was in pain and hated pain. Sophie gently elevated my injured leg and ankle.

"Thank you, Sophie," I whispered, not sure why I was thankful. With her leg casted and my ankle broken, we just sat there for a few moments.

As Sophie leaned over, her gentle touch on my broken ankle sent a surge through my leg. Her lips met mine with a passionate intensity that left me breathless. Her kiss was electrifying, and I felt a strange sensation in my broken ankle, as if her breaking it had somehow been the end result that she wanted. I kissed her back with equal fervour, our lips moving in perfect harmony.

Without asking or even talking about it, Sophie's hands unwrapped the soft, padded bandages, the same ones they had used on her own broken leg. I watched in fascination as she prepared for the casting process.

With delicate precision, she kissed my injured knee, licking down my long leg to my broken ankle, her touch sending shivers down my spine. She began to apply the first layer of bandages around my leg.

As she continued to wrap my leg,I found myself realizing at the sight of my own leg disappearing beneath the layers of the soft, padded material that I was getting my first cast for a medical reason, my broken ankle.

As the cast slowly formed around my leg, I felt so attracted to that strong woman, her fingers rubbing the cast, caressing it to male it perfectly smooth and stylish. Once the casting was complete, I looked at my own long leg cast with only my toes exposed.

Sophie's eyes sparkled with lust and sexual pleasure, she was caressing her perky breasts rubbing her hard brown nipples, as she said

"You look absolutely stunning," she said, with admiration.

The moment I felt my cast could take it we were both naked and I pulled Sophie up on her good leg and on top of me on the table. She rubbed herself against the red cast until I lifted her black cast over my shoulder and slowly at first slid my penis into her wet vagina. I could feel that her body welcomed me, she needed me.

Again and again I pushed in and out, she quivered from pure pleasure and for the first time since we met, having her broken leg over my shoulders like this while we made love, it made her feel submissive.

"I'm so sorry your ankle is broken, Dr, Miller" She moaned

I pushed myself into her again and again, harder and deeper. Her orgasm ripped through her entire body, sending her into convulsions as the pleasure washed over her in wave after wave of delight while I released deep inside her.

She leaned in and kissed me, I felt her tongue sliding into mine past my lips. I felt this amazing rush of sexual energy again from that woman. Her mouth was hungry for mine and it shocked me how sensual everything was with Sophie. I could only imagine her in court.

I could hear her moan again in my mind..."I'm so sorry your ankle is broken, Dr, Miller" I knew she wasn't but that was for tomorrow's session.

Part 6 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment