Sunday, August 6, 2023

Psychiatrist part 3


In that moment, it became clear that Sophie's actions were not merely physical, I could only begin to comprehend how intense her fetish was. She was a woman in touch with her own desires and she was unafraid to explore pain, sensuality, sexuality and so much more to please her desires.

She stopped twisting her foot and ankle. I knew some damage was already done when she put her right heel down and winced from the pain, her voice grew softer.

"I've often wondered if these desires make me strange or abnormal, Dr. Miller. I wondered if a Doctor like you would stop me before I did damage or even broke something."


I leaned in, my voice gentle.

"Sophie, you are not strange or abnormal. I'm here to help you navigate, not judge, to offer understanding and support, mentally and physically."

"Thank you, Dr. Miller."

As our first session came to a close, I reassured her that our exploration had only just begun. Sophie smiled warmly, her small, firm breasts rising and falling with each breath like she knew what was coming. She stood with most of her weight on her injured ankle that buckled right away.

My heart skipped a beat as I saw Sophie's ankle bent from the top of her high heel shoe and her body falling. In an instant, she stumbled, and her leg collided with the edge of the coffee table. The sound of the impact and the break of her bone echoed in the room. I rushed to her side, with a mix of concern and fascination filling my emotions.

"Are you alright?" I asked, worried but knowing.

She winced, but her smile remained intact, her eyes meeting mine with a mixture of pain and playfulness.

"I'll survive, Dr. Miller. Just a clumsy moment."

Her resilience amazed me, but I couldn't shake the fact that this accident was connected to her fascination with pain, leg and arm casts. As a doctor, I was trained to remain professional and understanding, but a part of me struggled with my own attraction to these fetishes and to this tall and sexy woman.

"I will call an ambulance; your leg might be broken," I said with genuine concern.

"No need Dr. Miller, I mean yes, my leg is broken," she replied, a hint of excitement in her voice. She closed her eyes for a second or two while a wave of pain hit her.

"I can feel the two pieces of my tibia grinding against each other, but help me up and let me lean against you for support. You can take me to the hospital."

Her words surprised me, but a part of me couldn't deny the intrigue in the situation. As her therapist, I knew I should maintain a professional demeanor, yet her shared fetish resonated with my own desires.

I helped her to stand, I couldn't help but notice how vulnerable she was with a broken leg, no cast to protect it and no crutches to help her mobility. Despite the pain, there was a glint of excitement in her eyes, an intimacy shared between two individuals who understood the intricacies of each other's desires and fetish.

As I supported Sophie, my arm securely around her small waist, I couldn't help but let my gaze drift down to her injured leg. Even through the pantyhose, I could clearly see a misalignment of her tibia. The sexy lawyer had a fractured leg beneath the fabric of her black pantyhose, could she get sexier?

With each step we took together, her broken leg gently elevated to avoid putting any weight on it, I found myself drawn towards her. The sight of her broken leg, her quietly painful moaning and her fully erected nipples turned me on like nothing had before.

We made our way towards the elevator one hop at a time, our bodies pressed against each other, a surge of excitement washed over me, the lines between therapist and patient blurred even more.

We stepped into the elevator with an electrifying sexual tension. The doors closed behind us, enclosing us in a private space where the outside world ceased to exist. With my arm still supporting Sophie around her waist, our bodies remained close, and I could smell her perfume all around me.

I knew she was in pain and yet she leaned her firm and strong body against mine. Her tight little ass against my penis. Right away I got even harder with a bit of precum. Did she do it on purpose? I wanted to kiss her so badly to feel her lips against mine.

As the elevator reached its destination, I hesitated to let go of Sophie, reluctant to break the intimate connection we had established. But the doors opened, Sophie's pain was evident, as I guided her towards the indoor parking lot.

I hurried to the parking lot, our intimate encounter in the elevator lingered in my thoughts.

I returned with my car to find Sophie leaning against the wall waiting, her radiant smile softened by the pain she endured. Assisting her into the passenger seat, my gaze shifted between her good, healthy leg and the one that now was probably fractured. I couldn't deny the fascination as I had watched her navigate her way on one leg into the car.

Arriving at the hospital, I remained composed, my focus on ensuring Sophie received the care she needed. As I rushed to get a wheelchair, I couldn't shake the mix of concern and sexual desires inside me. Helping her out of the car, I carefully transferred her into the wheelchair, gently supporting her broken leg.

As we followed the nurse down the hospital corridor to get the X-rays done, I caught a glimpse of a male patient on crutches past us. His right leg was in a lower leg cast with a cast shoe and his left leg was amputated at the knee. He was engaged in light conversation with his girlfriend or wife. I couldn't stop staring and feeling my erection building inside my pants.

As we entered the X-ray room, Sophie's eyes met mine, and she leaned in slightly.

"I saw how you reacted seeing that patient just now. It reminded me that I'm not alone with crazy fetishes doctor". She then quickly slid her long fingers against the front of my pants, not helping my situation at all.

I smiled warmly at her insight. "Absolutely, Sophie. You're right"

Once the X-rays were complete, we returned to the waiting room to hear the doctor's verdict. Sophie's leg was now elevated and resting on a cushioned surface, she fidgeted slightly, anticipation evident on her face.

A female doctor approached us with a warm smile, holding a tablet showing the X-ray images in her hands.

"Dr. Miller, Sophie," she greeted us,

"I'm concerned that the X-rays show a broken tibia and a small fracture in the fibula. We will need to realign the tibia to ensure proper healing before casting your whole leg." The doctor explained the procedure in detail, and I could see Sophie's intelligence at work as she absorbed the information. Like a kid she wasn't counting the days until xmas but How long she would be in a cast and on crutches.

As Sophie lay on a table, her leg carefully positioned for realignment, the medical team worked with precision. The doctor's skilled hands held Sophie's leg firmly, as the nurse provided support from the other side. Slowly, they began to rotate her leg, applying a controlled pull to realign the broken bones. Sophie winced, her face contorting with pain.

As the bones realigned, I could almost feel the tension in the room and in her leg.

Sophie's leg was now back in alignment, and the nurse secured it in a long black cast bent at the knee that she would be wearing for 6 weeks minimum while using crutches full time. I felt a surge of relief. I stood by her bedside, offering words of encouragement, Sophie turned to me with a look of gratitude that reached deep into my soul.

My gaze couldn't help but be drawn to her long leg cast, bent at the knee, with her exposed toes peeking out from the cast. As a doctor, my instinct was to ensure her comfort, but the fascination with her cast was beyond my professional responsibilities.

I gently touched the edge of the cast, my fingers tracing the lines where it met her skin. Sophie's eyes met mine, and for a moment, I hesitated, unsure but she pulled my hand higher against her wet panties.

"It's OK Dr. Miller"

Sophie pulled me gently towards her, closing the distance between us. Her lips met mine in a tender and passionate kiss despite the pain.

Part 4 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment