Monday, August 14, 2023

Psychiatrist part 7


The crisp morning air greeted me, I felt the cold air on my toes, even if I was wearing a black sock over the foot portion of my cast, as I made my way towards the beautiful and impressive court building, my heart pounding with excitement and nerves.

Today was a special day. I had decided to surprise Sophie by showing up at her workplace, watching her in action in court as the powerful attorney she was, gracefully navigating the courtroom on her crutches and I was pretty sure exposing her sexy strong leg and her black cast.

Entering the courthouse, the distinct click of my crutches reverberated across the floor, drawing attention I didn't want. The shape of my full leg cast obvious under my pants, a slick reminder of a vulnerability that I loved. They were staring at the tall man on crutches with an obvious broken leg.

I couldn't help but wish I was ready to go in public dressed up, even though that wasn't the case at the moment. A few more steps on my crutches, the bottom of my cast slightly above the floor while I pictured myself in a knee-length leather skirt, black pantyhose and a soft blouse. My one foot in an elegant high heel pump that accentuated the arch of my foot, completing a look that I wanted to share someday.

I admired Sophie for the way she carried herself with poise and confidence, despite the challenges of her broken leg, she was truly inspiring. You had to understand that even if she had this cast fetish, her leg was really broken. To see her in her workspace, exchanging with the jury, would make me fall even more under her spell.

Finding a spot in the back of the courtroom, I discreetly observed Sophie as she prepared for the morning session with her co-counselor. She looked stunning, dressed in a tailored business skirt that made it easy for her long leg cast. Her curly hair was up in a bun while she gracefully leaned on her crutches, with a low heel on her good foot.

To my surprise, Sophie wasn't wearing pantyhose as I had expected, but instead, her leg cast was fully exposed and on display and I loved that. A pair of Gucci fishnet stockings on her uninjured leg, adding a touch of sensuality to her serious appearance. The pattern of the fishnets emphasized the graceful curves of her long leg.

What caught my attention even more was the cute black fishnet sock she had chosen to cover her toes and a portion of her cast. As my gaze lingered, I couldn't help but imagine the outline of her cute toes comfortable in the sock. The contrast between the delicate stocking and the long and heavy cast accentuated her femininity .

I couldn't take my eyes off her and I wasn't the only one.

"Order in the court," the judge's voice boomed, his gavel striking against the wooden surface. The room hushed into a tense silence, all eyes turning toward the bench.

I watched as Sophie meticulously took notes, her crutches leaning against her chair, her eyes sharp and analytical. When the time came for the defense's opening statement, Sophie rose to her foot and positioned her crutches with an air of purpose. She was leaning on her hands with her back straight, all her weight onto her left leg.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, today we gather to seek justice for a man wrongfully accused." Her gaze swept across the jurors, connecting with each one.

She took a few steps forward towards the jury, her full cast that extended from her thigh down to her toes, led the way while she was supported by her crutches. With the courtroom's gaze fixed upon her, it was Sophie's injured leg against the backdrop of the polished floor.

I knew she was very fluid on her crutches but her strides were nothing short of graceful. They became an extension of her arms, like Sammy's wheelchair was to her crippled legs. Both ladies were in total control, and the choice of her business skirt that gently swayed with each step, showing a bit more of her broken leg increased the scene.

"My client is innocent of the heinous crime he stands accused of. We will prove beyond a shadow of doubt that the evidence against him is circumstantial at best."

As she continued her opening statement, her gaze occasionally met mine, our eyes locked once. She knew I was watching her legal prowess but also everything else she was offering, grace, intelligence, beauty and total sensuality, she was so sexy in her full leg cast and crutches.

As Sophie concluded her opening statement, the courtroom buzzed with energy. She gracefully pivoted on her crutches, her movements elegant, as she made her way back to her counsel table. Her gaze met mine briefly.

Sitting down, Sophie skilfully positioned her crutches for support while she smoothly lowered herself into the chair, her long leg cast extended out in front of her under the table. She was even wiggling her toes. The way she transferred from her crutches to the chair reminded me of Sammy, transferring from her car to her wheelchair.

During the recess, I grabbed my crutches and discreetly made my way towards Sophie's table, waiting for her to notice me. When her eyes finally met mine, a look of delight crossed her face.

"I wanted to see you in action, doing what you do best and let me tell you something...WOW,"

She blushed and smiled. "Thank you, I'm glad you came."

"Do you have time for a coffee?"

Navigating the bustling corridor with our crutches, what a couple we made with our leg casts. We entered the "legal brew" and found a small corner table. I carefully settled into my seat, making sure to accommodate my cast, while Sophie positioned herself opposite me. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee wafted through the air as we took a moment to relax.

As we sat there, Sophie let out a soft sigh, "My broken leg is killing me today," she confessed, her eyes briefly closing.

Instinctively, I reached out and gently took hold of her broken leg, carefully lifting it and resting it on my lap, against my own cast. While her hard cast applied pressure on my penis, I removed her cute little black sock, revealing her toes. I began to rub her toes and that seemed to ease her discomfort or at the very least distract her.

"Is this better?" I asked.

"Much better, thank you."

Sophie's eyes sparkled with a mischievous glint, noticing the effect her cast had on my penis as she leaned forward slightly.

"You know, Connor, I've been thinking about tonight. How about we do something a little different, more daring?"

"What do you have in mind?"

She took a sip of her coffee before continuing. "Well, since we've been exploring desires and fetishes I want to see you cross-dress when we go out. Embrace your femininity just like you encourage me to embrace my desires."

I was taken aback, a mixture of emotions, surprise, nervousness, and excitement.

"Think about it. It could be a liberating experience"

"I'll take care of everything. We'll start with makeup, a touch of foundation, a hint of blush to accentuate your cheeks, some well-placed eyeshadow to make your beautiful eyes pop, and a fabulous wig that suits you."

A mental image formed in my mind. Sophie's hand gently brushed against mine, a gesture of reassurance.

"Trust me, you'll look absolutely gorgeous." I could feel her genuine excitement. By accident her hand slid off her broken leg onto my erected penis that she caressed slowly.

"I can already imagine you in a chic skirt, a lovely blouse, and a nice black pump on your good leg and that long red cast that adds a unique touch to your ensemble."

"I trust you Sophie. Let's make it happen but please don't make me cum here..."

Part 8 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment