Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Flight attendant prologue


Hello, my name is Jewel and I will be your flight attendant in the story. I invite you to join me in my story of twists and turns in Italy. Flight attendant by profession, my life has always been about exploration and adventure. From the moment I step onto an airplane, my heart soars with the anticipation of new horizons, new connections, and new romance waiting to unfold.


My scary tale began on a flight from Montreal to Rome, where I crossed paths with Marco Alessio. Beautiful and sexy man, he shattered the boundaries of my reality, leading me down a path I could never have foreseen.

From a charming encounter on the flight to the sinister depths of captivity, my life takes a dramatic turn, thrusting me into a world of fear, injury and survival. But inside the darkness I meet Maria, a beautiful little and sexy Italian.

So, let's embark on this journey together. From romance, horror, pain, wild sex and everything in between.

Are you ready to dive in?
Jewel


No comments:

Post a Comment