Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Psychiatrist part 8

 As the sun cast a warm glow across my living room, standing on my good leg, I adjusted the leather skirt that clung to my hips. It was a daring choice, the skirt felt wonderful, natural to me and it was very thrilling.


My blouse, a delicate fabric with lace patterns, tightly fitted against the sexy strap on silicone breasts that Sophie had delivered to my place with a lovely brown hair wig. I stood on with my broken ankle floating off the floor and with each button I fastened, I felt a surge of excitement to see my C cup breasts take shape.

A knock on the door interrupted my contemplation and I smiled. It could only be Sophie. I grabbed my crutches and hobbled to the door. As I opened the door, Sophie stood there, beautiful, her broken leg in full display.

"Lauren, you look absolutely stunning!" Sophie said, squeezing her crutches, her eyes twinkling with genuine admiration.

"That leather skirt and black pantyhose over your red cast suits you perfectly."

I felt a blush creeping up my cheeks at her compliment and I felt that Lauren suited my female persona to perfection.

"Thank you, Sophie. And you look lovely." He leaned down and kissed her.

She wore a sexy halter neck maxi dress with ultra high side slits that left nothing to the imagination, perfect view of her strong and healthy leg and her long black cast. If you add the dangerous 4 inch Saint Laurent Cassandra patent-leather sandal she was everything except conservative, very, very sexy woman.

I observed Sophie's transformation, from a poised and conservative lawyer using her broken leg in court like a surgeon using a scalpel, to an elegant sexy woman that could use her sexual appeal like a dominatrix. And of course, there was her distinctive attribute and fetish, the non-weight bearing full leg cast.

As we prepared to head out for the evening, Sophie offered to help with my makeup. She started with light eye-shadow, matching eyeliner and black mascara. Once that was done, I put on my deep red lipstick.

"I have to admit, I'm very nervous. It's strange how something like my broken ankle can unravel so many layers of who I am. Going public on crutches, dress like I am, being Lauren tonight will be amazing"

My words lingered in the air.

Sophie's voice held a note of warning. "Are you ready for everything and nothing tonight, Connor? You know what I mean the world is not ready for Lauren, let's be honest"

I met her gaze, my heart racing with nervousness. "I believe I am, Sophie. With you by my side."

With a smile, she rose from her seat, her broken leg shifting gently as she moved.

"Let's make tonight unforgettable, Lauren."

As I dialed up an Uber, Sophie standing on crutches leaned in with anticipation.

"Connor, let's make this evening truly unforgettable. How about we try "La Belle Étoile" , the French restaurant that just opened downtown?"

The name itself seemed to hold a promise of enchantment, and I quickly agreed with a nod. I recalled reading that it was a Trans friendly restaurant for cross-dressers, transsexuals and related persuasions and their friends

"That sounds perfect, Sophie."

Our Uber arrived promptly, and as we settled into the backseat, the driver glanced at our matching casts and offered a sympathetic smile.

Navigating the entrance of "La Belle Étoile," only 2 small steps but our movements drew glances from passersby. With each carefully placed step on crutches and the swinging of my broken ankle and Sophie's broken leg, created quite a contrast to other clients.

As we crossed the threshold into the restaurant, our eyes were met with sophistication, elegance and delicate shadows across the room. The attentive maître d' led us to a beautifully set table that left plenty of space for our long leg casts.

Sophie's appreciation was evident in the way her smile deepened. The glimmer in her eyes reflected not only the beautiful and practical surroundings but also the adventure. Here I stood, fully embracing my Lauren persona, my leg in a red cast and relying on crutches for support. The reflection in the mirror showed a striking and beautiful woman that captured the essence of this unique moment.

Sophie's broken leg rested on my lap, while I positioned my broken ankle comfortably and visible. As the main course was served, our conversation deepened, the restaurant's ambience seemed to enhance our connection, creating even more intimacy.

As the evening began to wind down, we were having dessert, a delightful ending to a memorable night that I would never forget. A familiar face approached us, rolling her wheelchair gracefully. It was Sammy, my beautiful assistant. She was dressed in a chic black cocktail dress with a stylish 4-inch heel, she was so elegant.

"Hello, Dr. Miller, Sophie," Sammy greeted us warmly, her eyes staring at Sophie leg cast on my lap"

"Hello, Sammy,". Sophie also extended her greetings.

Sammy's gaze shifted from Sophie's broken leg to Dr Miller broken ankle and skirt, a knowing glint in her eyes. "Dr. Miller, you look absolutely stunning, even with the broken ankle."

"Thank you," I responded. You know that expression that the cat is out of the bag... I gently corrected Sammy, "Actually, Sammy, tonight you may call me Lauren."

Sammy's eyes widened in appreciation, a playful grin crossing her lips as she rolled closer to Lauren, her crippled foot against her boss's broken ankle.

"Lauren, of course. I must say, that skirt is beautiful. The way it complements your long legs."

I could see Sophie staring at Sammy's graceful movement in her wheelchair. Her powerful arms propelled her forward with elegance. The black cocktail dress clung to her heavy round breasts that Sophie clearly wanted to caress and lick. As Sammy wheeled herself back to her table, Sophie's gaze followed, drawn to the way Sammy's sexy high heel sat in the foot rest, her leg still showing some muscle tones. She was leaving a lasting impression on Sophie's mind.

As we arrived at my doorstep leaning on our crutches, I turned to Sophie, a soft smile playing on my lips. "How about we cap off this wonderful night with a nightcap? I have a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon waiting at my place. What do you say?"

A delighted smile curved her lips, her eyes reflecting a shared enthusiasm. "That sounds absolutely lovely, Lauren."

I gracefully lowered myself onto the couch, trying to find a comfortable position with my broken ankle. At the same time there stood Sophie on her crutches smiling, staring at my cast and leg, she looked like the devil planning something sensual.

My eyes remained fixed on Sophie as she gracefully made her way towards the doorway leading to my fetish room. The soft illumination played upon her feminine shapes. I was captivated by the way her crutches provided support and the movement of her hips.

As Sophie disappeared into the room, the anticipation in the air was palpable. My mind raced with curiosity. I continued to stare at the doorway, my heart quickening as I wondered what she might be retrieving and what her plans were.

Then, Sophie emerged from the room...

OMG was all I could say and stare.

Part 9 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment