Friday, August 18, 2023

Psychiatrist part 9



Then, Sophie emerged from the room…


“OMG” was all I could say but stare. She was standing on her crutches almost naked with her long leg cast in full display.


I was so turned on looking at her. Her small breasts swelled out of her black bra, nipples almost peeking out. She was very sexy, smiling at me, wearing black silk stockings over her good leg and black cast attached to a sexy garter belt. A 4 inch heel pump completed her look.


She was commanding attention in a way that left me momentarily speechless. I couldn't help but feel a rush of anticipation. Her smile alone had me so hard, with a hint of mischief in her eyes as she took steps toward me on her crutches. 


The sway of her hips, her long leg cast leading the way was a real suggestion of sensuality becoming erotic. Maybe it was the caster in me but with each tap of her crutches against the floor, she seemed to convey a silent promise, an invitation to explore even more between Lauren, Connor and Sophie.


She stopped on her one leg with her broken leg suspended in midair.


My gaze traced her curves with my eyes and then, her fingers brushed between her legs, up her breasts and nipples to her curly long hair. Then a subtle shift of her weight on her crutches and she slid one finger inside herself, rotating ever so slowly, moaning quietly, begging. 


“OMG,” I whispered, my voice betraying my desire. I continued to take in the sight of her, standing before me, on crutches and masturbating with an air of confidence that was impossible to ignore. 


“Do you like my new look Lauren?” she asked, her tone sending shivers down my spine.


“More than I can express,” I said, she was exploring uncharted waters of our desires.


With a graceful movement, Sophie lowered herself onto the couch beside me, her crutches leaning against the armrest.  As our eyes met, a shared understanding passed between us, woman to woman.


"I love embracing the unexpected Sophie” I said.


“Lauren, I’m so sorry that after breaking your ankle, they now had to amputate your other leg at the knee, let me take a look at your stump,” she said, while her long fingers rubbed my erected penis and then she licked the pre-cum with her lips and tongue.


I nodded appreciatively, allowing her to position my hard cast between her legs. From her small feminine backpack, she retrieved 2 rolls of ace bandages. Her fingers moved with practiced ease. She helped me bend my knee.


As she worked on my recreational stump, I couldn't help but rub her cast, protecting her broken leg that had brought us closer together. Sophie's touch was soothing, her fingers applying just the right amount of pressure to secure the bandage without causing too much discomfort but precum was dripping.


Sophie carefully rose, grabbing her crutches for support, careful not to put weight on her broken leg, she navigated with grace.  With slow and deliberate steps, Sophie made her way towards my bedroom, her crutches gently tapping against the floor. Her hips, her tight ass, her strong leg and that long black cast…All were driving me crazy.


“Oh Lauren, with your new amputation, you need to crawl to me baby, I need you inside me DR MIller” she called over her shoulder, her voice carrying a sensual tone.


Without breaking eye contact, she slowly lowered her crutches to the floor beside her. My heart skipped a beat as I watched her balancing on one leg, making sure she didn't put weight on her broken leg. The cast protecting her leg was such a compliment to her sexy look. 


With her crutches now set aside, Sophie's attention shifted to the floor. She extended her good leg slightly, her hands planting firmly on the ground to support her descent, as she slowly lowered herself to the floor. Once seated, Sophie let out a soft sigh, her eyes meeting mine once again, she spread her leg and cast wide open. She was so turned on sexually, so wet. 


“Crawl to me Lauren.”


She was amazing, I struggled off the couch to the floor. My eyes fell upon my legs, full leg cast and the other amputated at the knee. I began to crawl across the cold, hard floor. Each inch forward sliding my cast surprised me with slight pain coursing through my broken ankle. I looked up at Sophie, she was rubbing her vagina staring at me and smiling.


Lauren made her way down the hallway sliding along her long red cast and her stump rubbing painfully.


Once I was close enough my fingers grabbed Sophie's good leg, and I pulled her closer. I caressed her covered leg and foot. We were both so turned on, I ripped her stocking off her cast and leg and kissed her exposed toes at the end of her cast. 


“Remove your skirt Lauren” She ordered and I did and freed my hard penis. What came next almost made me pass out. 


Sophie positioned herself so her leg cast was against my penis and with her other little foot she rubbed me so hard. Her delicate toes were stroking my penis against her broken leg, up and down while she rubbed my stump with her long fingers.


I grabbed her good leg before she made me cum and kissed her foot, up her calve to her upper leg. I firmly pushed her leg and leg cast apart and then used my left hand and fingers to tease her, god she was so wet. For the 1st time in a long time Sophie was losing control, she squirmed and moaned out of control.


“Oh god Lauren, Connor” She moaned, closing her eyes, her hand trying desperately to grab my missing leg. The one that I wanted amputated, It was so amazing.


I bent down and gave Sophie a few long licks that sent her into a delicious orgasm. We both smiled and I lifted Sophie's broken leg on my shoulder and my stump pushed aside her good leg, spreading her wide.


I positioned myself in front of her and then leaned forward to enter her. But I wanted to tease her so I pushed into her very slowly and so deep with my long penis holding inside her while she shook.

 

“Please don’t stop like that,” Sophie shuddered, moaning.


I grabbed her perky breasts, pinching her nipples, starting to move my hips, my long penis almost out of her, her eyes closed enjoying the sexual punishment. I could feel Sophie's muscles contract as she craves for my penis.


“Oh god please” She moaned, losing even more of her control and confidence.

 

And then I push in and out, deeper than before, she implodes as she feels me push deep inside her.  Just like when she broke her bones, she felt like she was above herself as she orgasms over and over. Her sexy broken body was finally Lauren’s to control as we both exploded one last time in each other's arms.


Conclusion to come



No comments:

Post a Comment