Sunday, June 30, 2024

It all started when...chapter 2

 It All Started When...

Chapter 2

"That sounds painful, did you go for Xrays?" I say, "Are you managing okay? It must be tough to work on crutches all day?"

"No Xray's, I'm sure it's just a sprain,  It's been a challenge, but it's not my first time on crutches" she admits, her smile faltering for a moment.

"But everyone's been really supportive, and using the crutches is like riding a bike, it comes back naturally. They're not as bad as people think."

"I'm glad to hear that," I say, but I'm thinking you look so sexy and beautiful on them, you have no idea. I want to touch and kiss that sprained ankle so bad even if I would have preferred to see her in a leg cast.

"Again, If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. I'd be more than happy to lend a hand or drive you around Miss Zoe."

"Thanks, Nathan, that's very sweet of you," She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

We continue to chat, our conversation flowing effortlessly. Zoe talks about her PhD studies, the challenges she's facing, and her hopes for the future. I share a bit about my work, but I find myself more interested in hearing about her. There's a depth to her that's incredibly intriguing, a blend of intelligence, resilience, and warmth that draws me in.

As she talks, I can't help but notice how her eyes light up when she discusses her research. Despite the pain and inconvenience of her injury, she remains passionate and driven. Eventually, Zoe glances at her watch and sighs.

"I should get back to work. Thank you for letting me join you, Nathan. It was nice to take a break, chat and rest my ankle."

"The pleasure was all mine," I got up first to get her 2nd crutches against the wall. Standing up as she reaches for her crutches, position them in one swift movement, like a pro and I added. "Take good care of your ankle."

"Will do," she says, flashing me one last smile before making her way back to the counter knee bent. As I finish my coffee, I can't help but look forward to seeing her again tomorrow, eager to continue our conversations and learn more about the young woman who has captured my interest so completely. The woman that could be the one we have been looking for.

My mornings quickly become the highlight of my days. Every interaction with Zoe leaves me wanting more, and I find myself inventing reasons to visit the coffee shop more frequently. Whether it's for an afternoon pick-me-up or a quick escape from the office, I always end up back at that familiar counter, eager for another chance to talk to her, to see her and her injured ankle and she doesn't disappoint me.

"Back again, Nathan?" Zoe asks with a playful smile as I approach the counter for the second time that day.

"What can I say? I can't resist your coffee," I reply, returning her smile. "Or your company to be honest."

She laughs softly, a sound that never fails to brighten my day. "Well, in that case, what'll it be this time?"

"Just a regular coffee, thanks. How's your ankle doing?"

Zoe shifts her weight slightly, her crutches propped against the counter. "It's getting very sore, it's been a long day, but I'm managing."

"That's not good, be careful," I say, genuinely concerned. "By the way, you said you had been on crutches before, was it also for a sprained ankle?"

Her eyes lit up, "Not exactly, in high school I was a cheerleader and broke my leg. I broke my tibia and fibula and was in a full leg cast and crutches for more than 2 months. Now working on my PhD in environmental science, I'm focusing on sustainable agriculture and how we can use new technologies to reduce our environmental footprint. Being in a full leg cast would really slow me down in the fields."

I nod, intrigued about her studies but unable to resist seeing sweet Zoe at 16 in a full leg cast and crutches. "That sounds incredibly important. What kind of technologies are you looking into?"

"Things like precision farming, which uses GPS and data analytics to optimize crop yields while minimizing waste. It's amazing how much technology can improve efficiency and sustainability."

As she talks, I can see the passion in her eyes. She's not just knowledgeable; she's genuinely invested in making a difference. It's inspiring, and I find myself more and more captivated by her.

"That's impressive, It must be rewarding to work on something that has such a positive impact."

We continue talking, our conversation flowing easily from one topic to the next. Zoe tells me about her favourite authors, her love of hiking where she broke her left ankle, and her dream of travelling to remote places to study their ecosystems. I share my own interests but again how could I ignore how she broke her ankle hiking, I want to know all the details but I don't want to scare her away. I keep finding common ground in our mutual love of nature, the outdoors and that sexy woman on crutches wearing a leg cast was a dream.

I realized that I need to get back to the office. Reluctantly, I stand up and finish my coffee.

"This was great, Zoe. Thanks for taking the time to chat with me."

"Anytime, Nathan," she replies warmly, standing on her crutches. "I really enjoy our conversations."

Feeling a genuine connection growing between us. "Take care of that ankle" waving as I head for the door. As I walk back to my office, I can't help but think that there's something special about her. I can visualize her broken leg and her broken ankle so clearly in my mind.

That evening, as I settled in at home with Brooke, my lovely and independent wife, I found myself thinking about Zoe. The conversations we've had, her passion for her work, and her broken limbs. Brooke is rolling around our condo in her modern and stylish wheelchair. She always looks amazing and those high-heeled shoes add to her seductive look.

"I met someone interesting at the coffee shop today. She could be the one for us"

She looks up from her plate, a curious expression on her face. "Oh? Tell me more."

I smile, I knew that would peak her interest. "Her name's Zoe. She's a PhD student working part-time at the coffee shop. We've been talking about her studies and some other things. She's really passionate about environmental science and sustainable agriculture."

Brooke nods, "That sounds fascinating. It's always great to meet someone with a real passion at her young age. Why do you think she could be the one?"

"She has a really badly sprained ankle and had some broken bone experiences in the past,"

I admit, catching a glimpse of sexual interest in Brooke's eyes. Her smile widened at the mention of other broken bones, and she wheeled closer to me, her high-heeled shoes. I reached down lifting my wife crippled left leg, my fingers brushing the smooth leather of her shoe before I gently removed it, exposing her foot in her black pantyhose. It's smooth under my touch as I began to massage her delicate toes and ankle like it was Zoe's injured ankle.

"Zoe's been on crutches for how long?" She continued, staring at my fingers since she had no sensation in her legs and feet at all.

"Imagine the things we could do to help her heal, to ease her pain, to please her Nathan."

Brooke moaned as I slid my hand up her calf, caressing her sexy legs. My tongue kissed her foot and leg, I was wetting my lips as I imagined Zoe's body leaning on her crutches, her curves, her breasts, her legs...and the way she would respond to our touch.

"I'd be happy to help her... recover," Brooke murmured, pure sexual desire darkening her eyes. "In fact, I've got some ideas about... how we could make her feel even better."

It All Started When...
Chapter 3 to come
K


No comments:

Post a Comment