Friday, June 21, 2024

My very erotic journal part 13

 My very erotic journal

13-July 15
Morning

Today was a mix of excitement and anxiety as Miles and I headed to my parents' place in the countryside. They didn't know about my broken leg, and I was unsure how they'd react. The drive was soothing, with the countryside's green fields and blue skies calming my nerves.

As we pulled up to my parents' charming house by Lake Champlain, I took a deep breath. Miles parked the car and hurried around to help me out. After sliding my cast out and standing on my right leg, I steadied myself on my crutches, hoping to maintain a semblance of the old Nina.

My mom was the first to greet us at the door, her eyes widening in shock as she saw my long black cast. "Nina! What happened?" she exclaimed, her voice a mix of concern and surprise.

"It's a long story, Mom, how are you?" I said, giving her a reassuring smile. "I'll explain everything inside."

My dad appeared behind her, his brow furrowing with worry. "Come in, come in and rest that broken leg" he urged, holding the door open wider. Miles followed me as I navigated the steps, my crutches clattering on the wooden porch.

Once inside, I settled into a comfy armchair in the living room, my leg propped up on lots of pillows. My parents sat opposite me, their faces etched with concern.

"So, what happened?" my dad asked, his voice gentle but insistent.

I recounted the story of the soccer game, how Liam had accidentally collided with me, causing my leg to break in two places. My mom gasped, her hand flying to her mouth. "Oh, sweetheart, that sounds awful and painful! "

"It was, but Miles has been amazing," I said, glancing at my husband, who was watching me with an affectionate smile.

"He's been taking such good care of me."

My mom's worry softened into a warm smile while she looked at her left leg. "We're so glad you have each other." She paused, then added, "You know, I remember when I broke my ankle in twelfth grade. It was during a cheerleading practice. I landed awkwardly after a jump, and the pain was immediate. My leg was in a long plaster cast for eight weeks, and I had to use crutches the entire time."

Dad chimed in, his eyes sparkling with the memory. "We were dating back then. I remember how worried I was when I heard about the accident. I visited her every day, helped her with her books, and even carried her up and down the stairs at school."

Mom laughed softly. "He was my knight in shining armour, even if he did have to carry my books and me sometimes. It wasn't easy, but we got through it together. Having someone who cares makes all the difference."

I looked at my parents, feeling a deep sense of connection and gratitude. "Thanks for sharing that, Mom and Dad, I didn't know about your broken ankle. It helps to know I'm not alone in this."

Mom squeezed my hand. "You'll get through this, Nina. And you'll come out even stronger on the other side. AT least your black cast looks better than my old plaster cast"

Dad nodded in agreement smiling. "Look how much stronger your arms look already."

Lunch was fun, but the familiar comfort of my parents' cooking and the warmth of my old home helped lift my spirits. Afterwards, my dad suggested we sit on the porch, enjoying the fresh air. Miles helped me settle into a cushioned chair, my leg elevated on a footrest my dad had thoughtfully placed there.

The afternoon was on us when I said, "I think I need to change into something more comfortable," I murmured, my voice barely above a whisper. Miles nodded, his eyes never leaving mine.

Love, Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment