Sunday, June 23, 2024

My very erotic journal conclusion

 My very erotic journal

Conclusion

Today was filled with unexpected surprises. Miles and I were lounging in the living room when the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I was curious to see who it could be. Miles got up to answer the door, and moments later, he walked back into the room, followed by Fiona.

"Fiona, what a pleasant surprise!" I said, a mix of excitement and nerves bubbling up inside me. Fiona looked elegant as always, her tailored outfit perfectly complementing her petite frame. She wore a lovely blouse that accentuated her figure, paired with a skirt that showed off her shapely legs. The cast on her arm had been replaced with a brace since her thumb was taking a long time to heal.

"Hello, Nina, Miles," she greeted us warmly. She walked over to me, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor, and gave me a gentle hug, staring at my new shorter white cast.

"I thought I'd come by to see how you're doing with your new cast. It must be such a relief to be able to bend your knee."

"You have no idea"

Miles offered her a seat, and she gracefully settled into the armchair across from me. " It is a lot easier to dress also. It's so good to see you, Fiona," I said, genuinely touched by her visit.

"I didn't expect you to come all the way out here."

The three of us chatted for a while, the conversation flowing easily. We talked about work, the latest office gossip, and the upcoming projects we were excited about. I could feel the tension in my shoulders easing, the familiar camaraderie a comforting balm.

After a while, Miles excused himself to go prepare some coffee and snacks. Fiona moved closer, her gaze settling on my cast. "It looks good on your this white cast Nina," she said softly.

"I've been thinking of you," She admitted. Her words and the sincerity in her eyes made my heart swell with gratitude. "Thank you, Fiona. That means a lot."

Miles returned with a tray of coffee and snacks, and we spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other's company.

"So, Fiona," He began, "what really brings you here today?"

Fiona hesitated for a moment, taking a deep breath before speaking. "I have something to tell you Miles," she said hesitating.

Miles and I exchanged a glance, unsure of what to expect. I couldn't help but feel a little nervous.

"I've recently come to the realization that I'm very attracted to your wife," she blurted out, her cheeks flushed with colour.

Miles was surprised with the openness, but he quickly recovered. Fiona looked relieved, a weight lifted off her shoulders. The conversation became more relaxed, and we found ourselves opening up to each other in ways we never had before. Miles and I shared stories of our own struggles with our identities, and Fiona listened intently, offering her perspective and insight.

The chemistry between us was palpable, the tension building with each passing moment. Fiona's eyes kept darting towards me and my new leg cast, her gaze lingering on my exposed toes. I could feel my heart racing, my breath hitching in my throat, I was so happy she saved me from a very difficult conversation with Miles by opening up like she did.

Without warning, Fiona leaned in, her lips brushing against mine in a soft, tentative kiss. I responded eagerly, my hands reaching for her. Miles watched us, his eyes filled with sexual desire as he moved closer.

It was a first for all three of us but we undressed each other slowly, our hands exploring every inch of each other's bodies. Fiona's fingers traced the curve of my big round breast, her broken thumb brushing against my nipple, sending shivers down my spine and her broken thumb. Miles sucked and licked my other nipple, making me moan in pleasure from all the attention.

Fiona's mouth moved down to my pussy, her tongue darting out to taste me. I gasped, my hips bucking as she licked and sucked my clitoris. Later Miles's cock slid into my vagina, filling me up completely.

We moved together, our bodies synced in a rhythm that felt primal and raw. Fina's hands gripped my broken leg, lifting my cast as she continued to work her magic on my exposed toes at the end of the cast.

I could feel myself getting closer and closer to my orgasm,, my muscles tensing as the pleasure built. "Don't stop," I begged, my voice hoarse with desire.

Fiona's broken hand and thumb rubbed my breasts while I came hard, my orgasm ripping through me like a wave. Miles followed soon after, his cock pulsing as he filled me up with his cum.

We collapsed onto the couch, our bodies slick with sweat and cum. Fiona's head rested on my shoulder, her breath warm against my skin. Miles removed Fiona's arm brace, pulling her close to me.

"That was amazing," Fiona whispered, her eyes shining with happiness and curiosity with her broken thumb unprotected.

I smiled, my heart swelling with love and gratitude. "Yes, it was," I agreed looking at her broken thumb...when Miles grabbed it and twisted it, breaking it...again.

"Stay away from my wife" he said and he obviously meant what he said.

The end
Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment