Tuesday, June 18, 2024

My very erotic journal chapter 10

 My very erotic journal

10-July 12
Night

It was a quiet evening when I heard a knock at the door. I hobbled over, using my crutches for support, and opened it to find Fiona standing there, a warm smile spreading across her face. Her arm was still in a white cast and sling, a visible reminder of our shared misfortune.

"Fiona, what a pleasant surprise," I said, stepping aside to let her in. She gave me a quick hug, mindful of my injury, and followed me into the living room.

"How are you holding up?" she asked, settling onto the couch.

"I'm doing okay, I guess," I replied, taking a seat in the armchair, crutches on the floor. "Just taking it one day at a time."

Fiona nodded, her eyes filled with understanding. "I know it's tough, but you're not alone. We're all here for you."

As the evening wore on, Fiona and I talked about everything from Miles to our future. The conversation flowed naturally, and it wasn't long before we both found ourselves laughing and joking like old friends. I noticed Fiona's gaze lingered on my cast and crutches. There was a glint in her eyes, one that I hadn't seen before.

"You know, Nina, I have to admit, there's something strangely attractive about your broken leg, cast and crutches." I was taken aback by her confession but felt a warmth spread through me at the same time.

"Really? You are the third person in the last 3 days to say something like that. I never thought of it that way."

Fiona leaned in close, maybe too close but her lips brushing against my ear. "It's the vulnerability, the way it makes you seem so delicate and in need of care," she whispered.

Her words sent a shiver down my spine, and I couldn't help but feel aroused and scared by the thought of my boss, the manager of our group being clearly sexually attracted to me. That seems so wrong on so many levels.

"Fiona, I think you are a very beautiful woman and when I first saw you with your poor broken arm, I felt so bad for you and yet I was attracted to you. I've never been attracted sexually to another woman like I felt towards you, but..."

Fiona cut me off, not letting me finish, her lovely brown eyes widened with desire, and she nodded eagerly. "Let me start by giving you a massage. It will help with the pain and stiffness."

I nodded, unable to resist her offer I hopped and joined her on the couch. As she began to gently rub my shoulders and back with her good hand, I couldn't help but feel the tension release from my muscles.

"Mmm, that feels so good," I murmured, my eyes closed as I savoured the sensations.

Fiona's broken arm moved lower, her hand in the cast rubbed my right leg and foot, I was paying extra attention to her thumb in the cast. The touch of her hard cast on my skin sent waves of pleasure coursing through me, and I found myself growing more and more aroused by the minute and attracted to my boss.

"Your legs are so sexy, but that long black cast is perfect," Fiona whispered, her voice thick with desire.

"I can't help but imagine what that black cast would feel between my own legs." I opened my eyes and met her gaze, my heart racing in anticipation of where this could lead. It was impossible to imagine her full weight against my broken leg, the pain would be unbearable.

"I want to touch you too, but this is all new to me" I said, my voice barely audible.

Fiona smiled, her eyes sparkling with lust. "Of course take your time, you can touch me anywhere you'd like."

I reached out and ran my fingers over her broken arm, loving the feel of the cast that still protected her arm. She shivered under my touch, and I could feel the heat radiating from her body.

"You're so beautiful," I murmured, my fingers trailing up to her breasts and then I slightly teased her nipples. She let out a soft moan, her eyes fluttering closed. "That feels amazing," she breathed, leaning into my touch.

As our hands explored each other's bodies, we both grew increasingly aroused, our breaths coming in short, ragged gasps.

"Fiona, I..," I whispered, my voice thick with sexual desire. I wanted to stop her, to stop myself, I'm a loyal married woman.

Her eyes were full of lust. "I need you, Nina. Let's take this to your bedroom." She grabbed my crutches and helped me stand on my right foot, I positioned them under my arms and we made our way to my bedroom. Once inside, Fiona surprised me and she gently pushed me. I lost my balance on my crutches and fell onto the bed, her eyes never leaving mine.

"You are mine at work," she said, her voice in control. "Let me show you how much I care to make you mine in bed sweet Nina. I wish I was the one that broke your leg, not Miles."

I nodded, my heart racing with questions about that last comment, was she a dominatrix? As Fiona began to kiss her way down my body while making sure her white cast was rubbing my breasts, I couldn't help but moan, my fingers tangled in her hair. I wanted to pull her hair but I think I knew what my role was.

"Yes, that's it mistress," I breathed, my eyes squeezed shut as I savoured the sensations.

Fiona's lips moved lower, her tongue darting out to tease my hard nipples, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through me. She continued her descent, her hard cast sliding down my legs, her broken thumb slightly rubbing between my legs, sending waves of ecstasy through my body.

I moaned, my body aching for more in response to her touch. As Fiona's tongue reached the sensitive area around the top of my cast, I couldn't help but cry out, my fingers digging into the sheets.

"That feels so good,"

She continued to pleasure me, her tongue moving in and out slowly, deliberate circles, her fingers massaging my thighs and calves. The combination of her touch, the weight of the cast on my leg and her own cast rubbing my vagina sent me spiralling into a world of ecstasy, my body trembling with pleasure.

"Oh, Fiona, I'm so close," I gasped, as I urged her on...to stop...nooo...not to stop.

She responded by increasing the intensity of her movements, her tongue flicking against my clitoris with a renewed sense of urgency. As the tension built within me, she pushed the thumb portion of her cast inside me, I couldn't help but cry out, my body bucking against her cast, as I reached my orgasm.

"Yesssssss," I groaned, my voice thick with pleasure as I rode out the waves of ecstasy that washed over me.

Fiona went back to lick and suck, drawing out my orgasm until I was left breathless and trembling, my body spent like never before.

"That was amazing," My eyes met hers as I tried to catch my breath. Fiona smiled, her eyes full of satisfaction.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Next time it will be your turn to take care of me."

"Yes mistress." Could I say no to her?

Love, Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment