Saturday, June 22, 2024

My very erotic journal part 14

 My very erotic journal

14-July 15
Afternoon

"I want to change into something more comfortable," I said. Miles nodded, his eyes never leaving mine.

I made my way to my old room, my crutches clattering on the wooden floor. Once inside, I quickly struggled to shed my clothes and slipped into a sexy bikini, feeling the thrill of excitement as I looked at myself in the mirror standing on my right leg, long cast, long leg and decent breast clearly on display.

As I stepped back out onto the porch on my crutches, Miles' eyes widened with appreciation. "You look stunning," he said. I smiled, feeling bold and confident.

He followed me to the edge of the property, where we had private access to Lake Champlain. Miles spread a blanket on the soft grass and he helped me down so that I wouldn't put any weight on my broken leg. He then joined me and our bodies were very close together.

"You are such a sexual tease Nina," Miles whispered, his lips brushing against my ear. I shivered, feeling my desire for him grow. We began to kiss, our lips exploring each other passionately. Miles' hands roamed over my broken leg slowly before caressing my curves and sending shivers of pleasure through me. I moaned softly, my body responding to his magical touch.

Miles gently pulled my bikini top down, exposing my round breasts. His lips found my nipples, sucking and nibbling gently. I arched my back, my hands tangled in his hair as I loved every second of it.

As our passion grew, Miles' fingers slipped beneath the fabric of my bikini bottom, finding me already wet and ready. He began to stroke me gently, his fingers teasing my clitoris and sending waves of pleasure through me. I spread my leg and cast wider, eager for more. Miles' fingers plunged deeper, his rhythm increasing as he brought me closer and closer to a first orgasm. I writhed beneath him, my moans growing louder and more desperate.

Suddenly, I pushed him aside and quickly undressed him, his long penis standing at attention, eager for my touch and lips. I eagerly reached out, wrapping my fingers around his throbbing shaft. Miles groaned, his eyes fluttering closed as I began to stroke him. I worked my hand up and down, my grip tightening as I felt him grow harder in my hand.

"Let me please you," I murmured, my lips brushing against his penis, his breath coming in ragged gasps. I took him into my mouth, my tongue swirling around his tip. He moaned, his hands rubbing my black cast over and over as I sucked him deeper and deeper. I worked my tongue over his shaft, loving the feel of him sliding in and out of my mouth.

As I continued to suck him, Miles' hands found my breasts, teasing my nipples and making me even more aroused. I could feel the tension building inside me, my body yearning for release. Suddenly, Miles pulled away, his eyes filled with desire.

"I need to be inside you," he growled, his voice thick with lust. I nodded eagerly, spreading my leg and heavy cast wider with his help and inviting him in.

Miles positioned himself between my legs, his penis ready and plunged inside me. I cried out, the sensation sending waves of pleasure through me.

Miles began to thrust, his rhythm slow and steady at first, then growing faster and more urgent as our passion took over. I wrapped my one good leg around him, pulling him deeper and deeper inside me.

Our bodies moved in perfect harmony, our moans and gasps filling the air around us. I could feel the tension building inside me, my orgasm growing closer with each passing moment. Suddenly, I felt Miles' penis swell inside me, the sensation pushing me over the edge. I cried out, my body trembling with pleasure as I climaxed hard around him.

Miles groaned, his body shuddering as he too found his release. We held each other tightly, our bodies slick with sweat and pleasure. As our passion subsided, we lay together in the cool night air, my long cast over his leg, our hearts pounding and our bodies spent. We held each other close, our love and desire stronger than ever.

Later on Miles picked me up in his arms while I was holding on to my crutches and he helped me back to the house, cradling me in his arms. My parents pretended to be asleep, blissfully aware of the passionate encounter that had just taken place. I smiled to myself, feeling sated and content. With my husband by my side, I knew that everything would be alright.

Love, Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment