Monday, June 10, 2024

My very erotic journal part 3

 My very erotic journal

June 8
morning

This morning started in the most unexpected way. I woke up to find myself bound to the bed, spread-eagled, with soft, silky ties securing my wrists and ankles. It was Miles's way of indulging my curiosity about experiencing immobilized limbs. Since I wasn't ready for a broken leg or arm in a cast, he did the next best thing, creating a friendly, loving situation where I felt completely secure, cared for and unable to move.

The sensation was oddly exhilarating. Miles's touch was gentle but firm as he teased and caressed me, making me feel cherished and adored. It was an intimate moment that brought us even closer after last night's conversation.

"Good morning, my love," Miles whispered, leaning over to kiss my breasts first and then my lips. "I hope you're ready for another adventure."

I smiled, feeling the warmth of his breath on my nipples. "Morning, Miles. This is quite the surprise."

"I thought it would be a fun way to start the day, and it gives you a taste of what it might feel like to be in a cast without actually having one," he explained, tracing the outline of my bound wrist with his finger.

I smiled, feeling my heart race with anticipation. "Well, let's get started then."

As Miles' lips found their way down my face, they began to dance an intimate dance of passion and desire. His breath was hot and heavy against my skin as he continued to explore the soft contours of my neck and shoulders. I could feel my body respond to his touch, each caress of his lips sending shivers down my spine. Each kiss was like a spark of electricity, igniting a fire within me that grew ever hotter."

His lips found mine once more, his tongue gently pried my mouth open. The taste of him combined with the warmth of his mouth stirred a deep, primal longing within me, drawing me further into the passionate embrace. His tongue explored my mouth with an expert finesse, as if we were two souls dancing in perfect harmony.

"You taste so good," he murmured against my skin, his lips brushing against my collarbone.

I sighed, feeling the warmth of his breath against my skin. "You're not so bad yourself, Miles."

He chuckled softly, continuing to kiss and lick my skin, moving lower until he reached my breasts. He took one nipple into his mouth, gently sucking and teasing it with his tongue. I arched my back, wanting to feel more, needing more intensity.

"Oh, Miles," I moaned, feeling a surge of pleasure between my legs.

"I love how responsive you are, baby," he said, moving to my other breast and giving it the same attention. As he continued to lavish attention on my breasts, I couldn't help but think about our upcoming couple soccer game this afternoon. I hated being late. I needed to be untied soon, but I didn't want to break the spell he had cast over me.

"Baby, you're so good at this," I whispered, my body trembling with desire. "But we have that soccer game this afternoon, and I need to be untied."

Miles smiled, locking eyes with me. "I don't think so. I wouldn't want you to miss our friendly game. But let's not rush this moment. We have plenty of time for that."

He continued to tease and caress my body, moving down to my legs and feet. His touch was electrifying, and I couldn't help but moan and gasp with pleasure. As he worked my foot, twisting it slightly, rotating my ankle while kissing and licking my toes, I felt my arousal growing stronger.

"Miles, please...I need you to...I need you inside me," I begged, my voice barely above a whisper. He smiled, positioning himself between my legs. "As you wish, my love."

As he slowly entered me, I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me. Our bodies moved in perfect harmony this time, and we both knew that this was more than just a physical connection. This was a bond that went beyond words, a special connection.

"I love you," I whispered, feeling tears prick at the corners of my eyes.

"I love you too, my love," he replied, his voice filled with emotion. "And I always will."

We continued to make love, our bodies entwined and our hearts beating in unison. As we reached the peak of our passion, we both cried out in ecstasy, our bodies convulsing with pleasure. When it was over, we lay there, spent and breathless, our hearts still beating in time with each other.

"That was amazing," I said, gazing into his eyes.

"It was, wasn't it?" he replied, smiling and brushing a lock of hair away from my face.

As we untied me, I couldn't help but feel grateful for the love and passion we shared. It was a connection that could never be broken, and I knew that no matter what life threw our way, we would always have each other.

...could never be broken...my mom used to say never say never...

Love, Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment