Tuesday, June 11, 2024

My very erotic journal part 4

 My very erotic journal

July 8
Afternoon

Miles and I are playing in a couple's soccer game. It's a fun tradition we've kept up with our friends, and I always look forward to it. I started with a quick shower after having sex with Miles. The warm water was refreshing and helped ease any lingering sexual tension after multiple orgasms. After drying off, I moisturize my skin with a light, citrus-scented lotion that Miles loves.

I wanted to look sporty yet cute for the game. I dug through my dresser and pulled out my favourite pair of athletic shorts. They're black with white trim, hugging my hips snugly. I paired them with a bright blue sports bra and a tight fitting, white tank top that has our team's logo on it.

Next, I pulled on a pair of knee socks and my trusty soccer shoes. They're well-worn but comfortable, perfect for a day of running around the field. I tied my hair into a high ponytail, securing it with a blue scrunchies that matched my sports bra.

I kept my makeup light and natural, opting for a bit of tinted moisturize, waterproof mascara, and a touch of lip balm. I wanted to look fresh and put-together without going overboard.

Miles was already in his soccer gear when I came downstairs. He looked so handsome and ready to play, his competitive spirit shining through. He gave me a playful wink and said,

"Are you ready to kick some butt?"

"You bet!" I replied, feeling a rush of excitement, must have been my competitive side..

We arrived at the park, and our friends were already warming up. Fiona was there, too, cheering us on from the sidelines with her arm in its white cast and sling. She looked chic as always in her casual weekend attire, jeans, a simple top, and stylish sunglasses. Despite her injury, she was full of energy and enthusiasm, waving and calling out encouragement.

The game started off wonderfully. Miles and I worked well together, passing the ball and setting up plays. I felt alive and energetic, every move precise and powerful. But then, it happened. I was running for the ball, intent on reaching it before anyone else. I planted my left foot firmly to turn quickly, my soccer shoe gripping the grass solidly. But as I twisted, my foot stayed planted.

In that split second, Miles, yes my husband, teammate, the man of my life collided with me from behind. The impact was sudden and forceful. I felt my leg twist awkwardly, the pressure building until there was a sickening snap. I fell to the ground, Miles landing on top of already injured leg and ankle.

Pain shot through my leg, radiating from my ankle to my knee. It was a sharp, intense pain that took my breath away. I screamed, clutching my leg, tears streaming down my face. The agony was overwhelming, and I could barely think through it.

Miles quickly scrambled off me, his face pale with shock and concern. "Nina! Oh my God, are you okay?"

I wanted to say "do I look OK to you?" but instead I said "I think... I think I broke my leg," I managed to gasp out between sobs.

Miles looked stricken, and I saw the realization dawn on his face. "It's like what happened with Fiona," he said softly, glancing at her on the sidelines, why was she even here at the game today. She never came in the past. "You ran into her, and she broke her arm. Now I've done the same to you."

Fiona was by my side now, her face full of concern but something else. "Hang in there, Nina. We're going to get you help."

The pain in my leg was unbearable like nothing I've ever felt before, and I could barely move. The EMTs arrived swiftly, their presence both calming and reassuring. One of them, a tall woman with kind eyes, knelt beside me and assessed my leg with gentle, practised hands.

"It's going to be alright Miss Carter," she said soothingly. "We're going to take good care of you."

She and her partner, a burly man with a reassuring demeanour, worked together efficiently. The woman carefully cut away the fabric around my leg, exposing the injury. I winced as she touched the swollen area, I looked down at my leg, It was a long, beautiful leg, but now it lay there twisted in two places, a painful reminder of my fragility.

"We need to splint the leg to keep it stable for transport," she explained, her voice steady. "Try to stay as still as you can. I know this is not fun"

Her partner handed her a splint, and she gently placed it along the length of my leg. The cool metal felt oddly comforting against my skin. She wrapped it securely with bandages, making sure it was tight enough to immobilize my leg without causing more pain.

"You're doing great," she encouraged me, her eyes meeting mine. Once the splint was in place, they carefully lifted me onto a stretcher, their movements coordinated, every motion was designed to minimize my discomfort. I felt a slight jolt as they secured the straps, ensuring I wouldn't shift during transport.

"You're all set," the male EMT said with a reassuring smile. "We're going to get you to the hospital now."

They lifted the stretcher into the ambulance, the sound of the siren wailing in the background. Inside, they continued to monitor me, their presence a constant source of comfort. The woman sat beside me, her hand resting lightly on my arm.

"Just hang in there, we're almost there."

As the ambulance pulled up to the hospital, the EMT s wheeled me into the emergency room, where a doctor and a nurse awaited our arrival. The EMT s briefed them on my condition, and soon, I was moved to the X Ray room.

Dr. Patel, a kind and experienced orthopaedic surgeon, entered the room with a serious expression. "Miss Carter, we've reviewed your X-rays, and it looks like the bones in your lower leg are not aligned as well as we'd hoped. To ensure proper healing, we need to realign the bones before applying a cast."

My heart sank. The thought of more pain was daunting, but I knew it was necessary. "What does that involve?" I asked.

Dr. Patel explained, "We'll need to do a closed reduction. This means I will manipulate the bones back into their proper position without making an incision. We'll give you a local anaesthetic to numb the area."

I nodded, feeling pure fear while Miles squeezed my hand. The nurse prepared me for the procedure, she administered the local anaesthetic, and I felt a cold, numbing sensation spread through my broken leg.

"I'm going to apply traction now, which means I'll gently pull on your leg to separate the bones slightly. This will help them move back into alignment."

I could feel the pressure as he pulled on my leg, but the anaesthetic dulled the sharp pain. It was more of a deep, uncomfortable ache. I focused on my breathing, trying to stay as relaxed as possible and then I focused on Fiona and her broken arm.

"You're doing great, Nina," Dr. Patel said reassuringly. "Now, I'm going to rotate your leg slightly to align the bones."

The rotation sent a wave of discomfort through my leg, but I gritted my teeth and held on to the sides of the bed. Miles was right there, his presence a comforting anchor. After what felt like an eternity, Dr. Patel finally said, "The bones are back in alignment. We're going to take another X-ray to confirm."

They wheeled me to the X-ray room, and a few moments later, we were back in the original room, waiting for the results. Dr. Patel returned with a smile. "The alignment looks perfect now. We'll put your leg in a full leg cast to keep everything in place."

At that moment, the realization hit me like a ton of bricks. I was going to be in a full leg cast for the foreseeable future. My mind raced with thoughts of the challenges ahead. Would I get a walking cast? How would I manage daily tasks? How would I get around? And then there were the crutches possibly, I would have to rely on them for everything.

"Oh my God," I whispered, the reality settling in. The idea of having my leg immobilized in a cast, unable to bend my knee or move freely, was overwhelming. I felt a mix of fear, frustration, and disbelief after the conversations we had yesterday and even this morning.

Miles squeezed my hand again, his eyes full of empathy. "We'll get through this, Nina. One step at a time."

I need a break, god I hate this expression and then bang...he hit me...

"You will be in non weight bearing for 8 weeks minimum, your cast will cover your whole leg and you will be able to move around on crutches Miss Carter."

There he was back with Miss Carter for the bad news. I will post the casting process later on, enough for now.

Love, Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment