Monday, June 17, 2024

My very erotic journal part 9

 My very erotic journal

July 12
Later on that day.

"Let's get you dressed," Miles said, walking over to my closet. I was really starting to enjoy all that attention, it was like having a personal butler with some sexual benefits. I'm kidding.

He pulled out a knee-length black skirt, perfect for slipping over the cast, and a white blouse that was both comfortable and professional. He gently slid the skirt over my cast, carefully manoeuvring it up my broken leg. His touch was tender, and I couldn't help but smile at his focus and care. Once the skirt was in place, he helped me into the blouse, even buttoning it up for me. I felt a bit like I had broken my arm also, but his attentiveness made it a tender, loving moment.

Next, I leaned against him and hopped my vanity. I kept it simple with a bit of foundation, mascara, and a red lip gloss. Then not to daring for the first day back at work I placed a Nike sneaker on my right foot. For my left foot, in the cast, I found a soft little red sock to protect my exposed toes but mostly keep them clean and comfortable.

"Miles, can you get my crutches please," I asked, "I don't know what I'd do without you."

He leaned in and kissed me. "You'd manage just fine Nina." I knew that I was a very independent woman but to be honest I was enjoying his attention.

With his help, I stood up, positioned my crutches under my arms, testing my balance on the crutches. It was always awkward at first, but I slowly got the hang of it with Miles starting at me and my broken leg.

I made our way downstairs slowly, and I carefully settled into a chair at the kitchen table. Miles had already prepared breakfast, scrambled eggs, toast, and a fresh fruit salad. We ate together, and I loved feeling some sort of routine coming back to our life.

When it was time to leave for work, Miles drove me, making sure I was comfortable in the back seat of the car. At the office, he helped me out, and I slowly made my way inside on my crutches. Fiona was there, her arm in its white cast and sling, greeting me with a warm smile.

"Poor Nina, how are you holding up? Is your broken leg very painful?"

"I'm okay, just taking it one step at a time on my crutches." I said smiling and admiring how sexy she looked today.

She nodded, her eyes full of understanding. "If you need anything, just let me know."

I made my way to my office, leaning the crutches against the wall and jumped on my right foot to my chair, careful not to bang my cast. I noticed a small stool for my broken leg with a pillow. That's so like Fiona; she's always so thoughtful and kind. I carefully lifted my cast and placed it on the pillow. The support felt wonderful, and I sighed in relief.

Slowly, I removed my sock, revealing my poor little toes exposed at the end of my cast. I gently caressed them, feeling the contrast between the hard, unyielding fiber cast and the soft skin of my toes. As I did, I noticed Fiona standing, her eyes fixed on my broken leg and toes.

Her gaze was intense, a mix of empathy and something else I couldn't quite place. "You're so strong and beautiful, Nina, " she said softly and quietly, stepping into the room.

"I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you to be unable to bend your leg. Needing crutches full time."

"Thanks, Fiona," I replied, feeling a warm blush rise to my cheeks. "I'm sure it was difficult at first for you to break your arm like you did."

She came closer, her presence a comforting aura. "Yes but nothing like a broken leg. Remember, I'm here for you. Whatever you need, just ask. Have you ever broken a leg, ankle or foot in the past?"

"No it's my first break ever" then her broken arm, her casted thumb grazed my exposed toes before she left my office.

I nodded, appreciating her kindness and the unspoken bond that seemed to be growing between us. Despite the challenges of the day ahead, I felt a sense of peace knowing that I wasn't alone in this. With Miles and Fiona by my side, I knew I could face anything that came my way.

Almost anything...

Overall it was a great first day at work, but Miles was away that evening on business and I was in for a surprise...

Love, Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment