Wednesday, June 12, 2024

My very erotic journal part 5

 My very erotic journal

July 8
Late Afternoon

The nurse, a gentle woman with a reassuring smile, prepared the materials for the cast. She laid out rolls of gauze, padding, and the casting tape. The doctor explained the process to me.

"We're going to apply a full leg cast to immobilize your leg. It might feel a bit tight at first, but it's important to keep your leg stable."

The nurse smiled kindly and asked, "What color cast would you like?"

The craziest thing comes to your mind when you break a leg. I replied with a grin, "Black, please. A long black cast will go well with my sexy red dress." I said smiling at the nurse.

"Black it is, and I agree miss Carter." The beautiful nurse said, looking at my legs with a mix of professional interest and something else. Her eyes roamed over my shapely thighs and calves as they prepared to apply my long leg cast. I smiled back at her, she knew I was a married woman right?

The nurse began, the pain was still there, but their careful handling made it more bearable.

She wrapped my leg in a soft cotton padding, starting from my toes and working her way up to my thigh. The padding felt soft and comforting against my skin, cushioning my leg in preparation for the cast.

"You're doing great Nina," she said encouragingly, her long fingers along my leg. "This padding will help keep you comfortable." She was keeping me comfortable but maybe not the way she was expecting. I kept looking at those long fingers...

Once the padding was in place, the doctor began applying the casting tape. The tape was soaked in water to activate it, and it felt nice and slightly wet as he started wrapping it around my foot. He worked his way up slowly, ensuring each layer was smooth and even. The tape hardened quickly, forming a solid, protective layer around my broken leg.

He continued to wrap the tape around my ankle, then my calf, making sure to keep my leg bent at the knee just enough that I won't be able to stand on the cast at all. He paused occasionally to check that the cast was forming correctly and that I wasn't in too much discomfort.

The lovely nurse was smoothing the surface behind him, almost caressing it. Rubbing it over and over and as she reached my knee, the nurse held my stare. My cast was very, very hard and steady, allowing the doctor to wrap the last roll of tape securely around my knee. They both worked with such coordination, but it was clear that she was into me somehow. When the doctor was finished with my cast, she slid her hands along my casted thigh, almost to my vagina, she made sure my entire long and sexy leg was immobilized.

I think my sexual imagination was running wild. He brought me back to reality.

"Almost done". The material quickly hardened, encasing my leg in a rigid shell. The nurse gently pressed along the cast, smoothing out any rough edges and ensuring it was comfortable.

"How does that feel? Before I go get your crutches" she asked, her eyes kind and attentive.

"It feels tight, but not too bad," I replied, relieved that the process was over.

The lovely nurse placed a support under my broken leg and adjusted the bed to keep my leg elevated. I wiggled my toes, feeling the strange sensation of being confined. I couldn't help but notice the way Miles looked at me. There was a certain intensity in his gaze, a mix of fascination, and something else I couldn't quite put my finger on. He stared at my broken leg, the long black cast that immobilized it, and then his eyes moved to my other leg. He seemed mesmerized by the contrast, the way my uninjured leg looked next to the rigid cast.

"How are you feeling?" he asked softly, his voice filled with genuine care.

I smiled at him, appreciating his attentiveness. "A bit sore, but I'm managing. Thank you for everything, Miles." He gently caressed my uninjured leg, his fingers tracing the smooth skin.

"You're incredible, Nina. So strong."

The nurse came in and adjusted my crutches, making sure they were the right height and fit for me. She gave me a brief tutorial on how to use them properly, and she helped me to stand, my arms trembling slightly as I put weight on the crutches for the first time. It was awkward and exhausting, but I managed a few steps. The reality of my situation was sinking in fast. I would have to adapt to this new way of moving, relying on my upper body strength and balance to get around.

"Miss Carter you are ready to go home but remember to keep your leg elevated as much as possible," she advised.

Yes the cast was heavy and restrictive, but it also provided a sense of security. I knew my broken leg was now properly supported and it gave me a look of "Je ne sais quoi". I couldn't pinpoint how I felt.

She and another nurse carefully helped me slide from the bed into the wheelchair, making sure my broken leg was properly supported and elevated on a padded rest. I winced slightly as my leg shifted, but her gentle touch and encouraging words made the process smoother.

Once I was settled, she began to wheel me out of the room and down the corridor. The hospital hallways seemed endless, each turn bringing us closer to the exit. She chatted lightly, trying to keep my spirits up. As we reached the entrance, I spotted Miles waiting by the car, he opened the door wide, ready to assist me.

"Alright, Nina, let's take it slow when transferring the first few times" She instructed.

Miles supported me as I carefully stood up, balancing awkwardly on my right foot. Now... the cast felt heavy and cumbersome. With their combined help, I managed to lower myself into the back seat, though not without a struggle.

"Thanks," I smiled at her, holding on to her hand a few seconds longer than necessary.

"You're doing great, and look so damn sexy in that black cast" She said quietly into my ear, giving me a reassuring pat on the shoulder before closing the car door.

The drive home was quiet. Miles kept glancing over at me, concern etched on his face. I tried to smile at him, to show that I was alright, but the reality of my situation was starting to sink in. The idea of navigating life with a full leg cast was daunting, to say the least.

When we arrived home, Miles parked as close to the entrance as possible. He hurried around to my side, opening the door and getting my crutches ready.

"Let's take it one step at a time," he said softly.

I nodded, gripping the crutches tightly as I eased myself out of the car. Every movement was a challenge, but Miles was patient and supportive, guiding me through each step. We finally made it inside, and I felt a wave of relief wash over me. The familiar surroundings of our home were comforting. Miles helped me to our bedroom, where he had already set up some extra pillows to elevate my leg.

As I settled into bed, I couldn't help but feel a mix of frustration and gratitude. Frustration at my current state, but immense gratitude for Miles and his unwavering support.

"I'll get you anything you need, I'm so so sorry" he said, brushing a stray lock of hair from my face.

"Just having you here is enough and it wasn't your fault" I whispered, feeling the weight of the day catch up with me.

Miles kissed my forehead, then went to grab a glass of water and some pain medication the doctor had prescribed. I took them gratefully, hoping they'd help ease the throbbing in my leg.

As I lay there, trying to find a comfortable position, I thought about the journey ahead. It was going to be a long recovery, but with Miles by my side and the support of friends like Fiona and Brandon, I felt ready to face whatever came next.

In my dream the lovely and sexy nurse was by my side in bed rubbing my cast with one hand and sliding in 2 fingers inside me with her other hand...

Love, Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment