Thursday, June 13, 2024

My very erotic journal part 6

 My very erotic journal

July 9
Morning

The moment I woke up the next morning, reality hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn't believe that I was now faced with the reality of living with a full leg cast, crutches and pain, a life change that would be challenging, to say the least.

My husband, Miles, was going to be my rock. The first morning he helped me get out of bed, careful not to bang my cast, and assisted me in elevating my leg as the lovely nurse had instructed me. He knew that I needed to keep my leg elevated as much as possible to aid in the healing process.

As I settled back into the bed, I felt a mix of emotions while Miles sat next to me. He started by gently massaging my uncasted leg, his touch soft and soothing. As he slowly made his way up my thigh, he began to tease me, his fingers tracing circles around the sensitive skin. I moaned in pleasure, my body responding to his touch. He took his time, exploring every inch of my body, making sure I was fully aroused. He leaned in and kissed me passionately, his tongue darting in and out of my mouth, mimicking the movements he would soon make with his long penis if I let him.

But...Instead he helped me get dressed for church of all things. I nodded, sitting up in bed with my leg still elevated on pillows. "Yes, let's do this."

Miles had already picked out a lovely dress for me. He chose a flowing, knee-length dress with a flattering empire waist that would be easy to slip over my cast. The colour was vibrant and made me feel good with my situation. First, he helped me out of bed and onto a chair. I sat with my leg extended, trying to keep it as still as possible.

He gently guided the dress over my head, carefully manoeuvring it around my cast. The fabric was soft and comfortable, cascading gracefully over my body and stopping just above my cast. I felt a bit more like myself.

I felt self-conscious as I hobbled into the church on my crutches and as we sat in the pew, I noticed Fiona, my boss, with her broken arm in a sling. We exchanged knowing glances, both of us feeling a sense of camaraderie in our shared experience of injury.

Miles leaned closer to me, kissed my earlobe and said "I love you Nina and I'm so sorry for your broken leg" he whispered, his eyes full of warmth and affection. I smiled, feeling a deep sense of love and gratitude for this man and at the same time I noticed Fiona looking at us.

"I love you too, and it wasn't your fault" I murmured, my voice choked with emotion while I moved my broken leg to come in contact with his leg, simply enjoying the closeness and intimacy in church.

As I sat in the pew, I tried to focus on the sermon but found myself distracted so I leaned over and placed Miles' hand on my thigh, the casted one. I couldn't feel the heat of his touch through the thin fabric of my dress and my cast, but I knew he was thinking about the same thing I was. I glanced over at him, and he gave me a sly smile that sent shivers down my spine. After the sermon, we walked out of the church together, my crutches clunking against the stone floor. As we made our way to the car, Miles leaned in close and whispered in my ear,

"I know it's wrong baby but I can't wait to get you home and fuck you hard in that black cast. You look so sexy on crutches"

I blushed, hoping that nobody around us could hear, but the thrill of being caught was intoxicating.

"Be careful you two" Fiona said smiling at me then she looked at my broken leg while I smiled and wondered for just one second or two, how her hard cast would feel between my legs...against my vagina.

Love, Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment