Friday, June 14, 2024

My very erotic journal part 7

 My very erotic journal

July 9
Afternoon

After the uplifting church service...and Miles' sexual comments, we drove home. While I wondered if he really believed what he said about my black cast and crutches, the familiarity of our neighbourhood was comforting me. When we pulled into the driveway, Miles turned to me with a reassuring smile. "Let's get you inside and settled," he said, his tone gentle yet determined.

He got out first, quickly moving around to my side of the car. He opened the door and carefully handed me my crutches, helping me to balance as I slid myself out of the seat. My black cast felt heavy, but with Miles' steady support, I managed to stand and start towards the house.

Once inside, he guided me to the living room, his arm firmly around my waist to ensure I didn't lose my balance. I settled onto the couch, grateful for the comfort and familiarity. Miles lifted my broken leg, placed pillows under my cast to elevate my leg, making sure I was as comfortable as possible. He sat down next to me, his eyes locking onto mine.

"I've been thinking about this all day," he murmured, his voice low and husky.

I bit my lip, feeling a wave of sexual desire wash over me. His gaze was intense, filled with love and something more primal. "Oh? And what have you been thinking about?" I asked, my own voice barely a whisper, a tease.

Miles reached out, gently caressing my uninjured leg. His touch was electric, sending shivers down my spine. "About how much I love you," he said, his hand moving slowly up my leg.

"And how much I want to take care of you."

I leaned into him, our lips meeting in a soft, passionate kiss. Despite everything, or maybe because of it, I felt incredibly close to him. Hard to explain but I felt even closer since breaking my leg. The weight of the last few days melted away in that moment, replaced by the warmth of his touch and the depth of his love.

As we pulled back, I rested my head on his shoulder, feeling safe and cherished. "Thank you for everything, Miles," I whispered.

"Anything for you, Nina," he replied, his fingers gently stroking my hair. "We'll get through this together."

Miles began by kissing me softly, his lips gentle and teasing. He traced the outline of my mouth with his tongue, tasting me ever so slightly. I moaned, my body arching towards his. He pulled away, grinning wickedly, his hand on my broken leg tracing circles "You want more, don't you? But is it safe with a broken leg?"

"Yes, please," I breathed, my heart racing. Miles chuckled, his fingers trailing down my neck and across my collarbone. He paused, lingering over the swell of my breasts, the fabric of my dress doing little to hide my nipples. "I'm going to make you feel so good" he promised, his voice thick with lust.

He slowly lifted my dress, revealing the full length of my black cast. His fingers brushed against the lace of my panties, and he let out a soft growl. "So wet already," he murmured, his eyes glinting with desire. I moaned, my hips bucking involuntarily.

Miles continued to tease me, his fingers dancing in that space between my cast and the edge of my panties, never quite touching where I needed him most. I whimpered, my hands gripping the couch cushions as I tried to maintain some semblance of control between pain in my broken leg and pure sexual need.

"Please," I begged, my voice barely above a whisper.

Finally, Miles slid my panties down my hard and long cast. His eyes never leaving mine. He leaned in, his hot breath across my sensitive flesh. His tongue darted out to lap at my wetness. I cried out, my body trembling with pain and pleasure when I moved my broken leg. He licked and sucked at my clitoris, his fingers sliding deep inside me, stroking me in all the right ways.

I felt my orgasm building, my body tensing as the pleasure became almost too much to bear.

"Yes, cum for me,"

Miles moaned, his voice sending me over the edge. I cried out, my body shuddering as I came hard, my long cast shaking uncontrollably. As I came down from my high, Miles pulled me into his arms, cradling me against his chest.

I smiled, feeling more alive and sexy than I ever had prior to my awful break.

Love, Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment